Player Pics

Comments

• Jiraishin said:
    I knew introducing her to this game was a bad idea. Now she's hooked. 
    One of my favourite things to do when people post pictures with computer screenshots in them is to try and figure out where people are IG based on the current map.
  • Taryius said:
    Jiraishin said:
    I knew introducing her to this game was a bad idea. Now she's hooked. 
    One of my favourite things to do when people post pictures with computer screenshots in them is to try and figure out where people are IG based on the current map.
    I recognize it, but I can’t remember the name, think it was Aster?
  • Yeah, Aster Town.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • edited August 2018
    Blatant pandering for a promtion interview game on point:

• Mathonwy said:

A disappointing lack of foxes this time...

• Meet Tinkerbell, my new roommate. Super sweet kitty that was adopted from my sister :) 

• Mathonwy said:
    Pyori said:
    Mathonwy said:

A disappointing lack of foxes this time...
    Ask and ye shall receive:

Unfortunately all of these photos ended up pretty soft because I had to shoot through a chain-link fence. But I DID take them!
    That fox looks sassy as fuck. "Oh you wanna take a picture of me, do ya? Well good luck."

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited September 2018
    Behold the Dingo of Oppression, who is absolutely sure I put a newly washed sheet on that bed so she could have clean sheets.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Got my 3 year old his own tools for his birthday so he would quit stealing mine.
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • I feel like you're getting hairier
  • Holstein said:
    Got my 3 year old his own tools for his birthday so he would quit stealing mine.
    Lol we have done the same with our 4 year old :D. I actually got him a real miniature hammer and nails and blocks of wood so he can really hammer nails. Fingers crossed he doesn't hammer the window or something. :P
  • I thought about doing that. But I figured at some point a real hammer would meet his brothers forehead so I went plastic. xD
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • Since I'm back, here's something recent.  Was practicing my selfie skills for when I'm instagram famous.
    *Animated Signature*

• You guys can have this one too
    *Animated Signature*

• For my friends

• This is either a really good selfie likeness of myself, or a dead murder jelly fish...
    did not poke the jelly fish.. may have stood a little too close in my bare feet, but did not poke it (because I didn't have a stick.. not because I am a proper adult or anything)

Random visit to the seaside (scarborough) yesterday.. because I can and I wanted to dammit!

• Only half that picture loaded for me and it looked like you had a beard....Not a Dunn Beard, but a beard nonetheless..

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • The cat hides my beard!