Achaean Raves

Comments

• I know this is two in a row, but this needs saying:

Herev is cool.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Aaand triple post. God you guys need to post more raves, can't be that nothing good has happened.

The tholos of Theology and Philosophy. (indoors)
    There are 2 broad silver bookcases here. A runic totem is planted solidly in
    the ground. A simply-woven ivory rug rests here. Like a fluffy ball, a dingo
    pup lies on his back.
    You see a single exit leading northeast.

Fluffy ginger fur covers this tiny dingo pup's form, making him appear larger
    than he actually is. Three of his feet and his belly are covered in soft, tan
    fur, barely visible when he stands upright. Big ears stand tall upon his head,
    tufts of darker black fur visible within them. His wild canine origins are
    clear from his lean but muscular frame. Long and bushy, his tail hangs between
    his stout little legs. He is called 'Aletheis.'
    A dingo pup looks relatively helpless.
    He has 100% health remaining.
    He weighs about 10 pounds.
    He is loyal to Jiraishin.
    A dingo pup is holding:
    Nothing.
    It will reset to you.

You pet a dingo pup ingratiatingly.
    Tongue lolling joyfully, a dingo pup cranes his head inviting you to pet him
    further.

Ayja's apology dingo is the best, and so therefore is Ayja.

• Jiraishin said:
    Aaand triple post. God you guys need to post more raves, can't be that nothing good has happened.

The tholos of Theology and Philosophy. (indoors)
    There are 2 broad silver bookcases here. A runic totem is planted solidly in
    the ground. A simply-woven ivory rug rests here. Like a fluffy ball, a dingo
    pup lies on his back.
    You see a single exit leading northeast.

Fluffy ginger fur covers this tiny dingo pup's form, making him appear larger
    than he actually is. Three of his feet and his belly are covered in soft, tan
    fur, barely visible when he stands upright. Big ears stand tall upon his head,
    tufts of darker black fur visible within them. His wild canine origins are
    clear from his lean but muscular frame. Long and bushy, his tail hangs between
    his stout little legs. He is called 'Aletheis.'
    A dingo pup looks relatively helpless.
    He has 100% health remaining.
    He weighs about 10 pounds.
    He is loyal to Jiraishin.
    A dingo pup is holding:
    Nothing.
    It will reset to you.

You pet a dingo pup ingratiatingly.
    Tongue lolling joyfully, a dingo pup cranes his head inviting you to pet him
    further.

Ayja's apology dingo is the best, and so therefore is Ayja.
    no one else is getting an apology dingo. just a heads up.

also i'm raving at @Tamatha, @Starlina, and @Iloisee for being the best IG nieces ever.

(Party): Puxi says, "Look at the Chancellor with those deathblows. She refills shops but she will also whoop your ass."
    Nazihk grabs you and twirls you about in utter glee.

• Some people eye roll at that sort of posting, but I find it quite enjoyable.  Keep on! 
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Second rave in a week and it's not even Achaea's birthday yet!

Cheers to @Kyrra for hosting another amazing Crusade. This was the best one yet! Also to @Alik for putting up with my insatiable bloodlust afterward. Good times!
  • edited September 2018
    Truax said:
    Second rave in a week and it's not even Achaea's birthday yet!

Cheers to @Kyrra for hosting another amazing Crusade. This was the best one yet! Also to @Alik for putting up with my insatiable bloodlust afterward. Good times!
    I didn't like that crusade. Thiev made me interrupt my pizza to join it.
    ...The two times I died, was because I thought I had time to eat some. I went to take a slice, thinking everything was peachy. Look back up at my screen and there's 6 targies in my room and I'm on 500hp. At least I got more kills than I died.
    :(

• @Jiraishin is ok I guess :P

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • I feel that the Mhaldorian crew did so well at the ship race today and in a slightly different setting in the land race yesterday! Great people and spirit, and what is even more impressive is the single-mindedness and drive we all have, combining whatever we have and giving every suggestion a chance (thank you for trusting me @alrena and ignoring @taryius saying I was wrong at that last turn hahaha)! Also, @cooper really impressed me these two days.
  • Hope you're ready to be disappointed by my gauntlet performance. 

• I got a 12 pack of orville ready for this masterpiece coop. DW. 
  • Gauntlet was a blast! So were the riddles before.

Much <3

• edited September 2018
    Wrong thread!
  • Farrah said:

Gauntlet was a blast! So were the riddles before.

Much <3

Fun fact: the final test of an Aspirant to the Order of Suffering was called the Gauntlet. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.
    (Really though  I had a lot of fun) 

• Gauntlet was fun.

I lost 21% of my level, then the wheel gave me back like.  18%
  • Jiraishin said:
    Farrah said:

Gauntlet was a blast! So were the riddles before.

Much <3

Fun fact: the final test of an Aspirant to the Order of Suffering was called the Gauntlet. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.
    (Really though  I had a lot of fun) 
    So is the Aegean requirement

• I love the aurora!
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Oceana said:
    I had a touching discussion with Pytheos, the Architect, in the Temple of Pelagia. Can't wait to see what he is building. Also, it is really awesome to see and hear Lord Neraeos again. 
    Sounds fishy to me.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Aureate thread joins the broad leathers of this embroidered baldric to a gleaming argent buckle,
    forged in the shape of an Oak and Willow before the grand form of Judgement Mountain behind.
    Bordered scrollwork of thickened gold wire worked into an intricate entwined pattern limns each edge,
    marking a sharp contrast to the black hide of its substance. Recessed upon the broad, handspan-wide
    facing are renditions of once-lost forms from Shikudo: Live Oak, Willows Shaken by the Wind, Willows
    in Rain Storm, and the legendary Unrelenting Storm itself, manifest as a tripartite lightning bolt
    lancing down from blackened clouds.
    It has 50 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 4 pounds and 0 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Ordruin, a troll leatherworker (a denizen).
    An embroidered hide baldric is holding:
    Nothing.
    It can contain of a total of 1 items.

This is AWESOME

• Jiraishin said:

2. I met the forums legend that is @Synbios IC. And he knew my name. *Swoon*

I can't believe someone still has "that log". Now I'll never live it down again. Also, heya! You're an allstar, get your game on, go play~

• That is probably one of the coolest logs I have ever seen. +1
  • I'm also pretty sure I have the Matrix-themed Babel one and the one with Tanris and the Staff of Nicator. And I know for a fact I have the Deathly Hallows parody.

• RIP Eschilde. Plz come back, you were awesome.

• Dammit, Jiraishin, now everyone knows that I got TDF'ed by four gods at the same time! >: C

• Synbios said:
    Dammit, Jiraishin, now everyone knows that I got TDF'ed by four gods at the same time! >: C
    They also know you built a working death ray, though!