What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Antonius said:
    How much different though? XP for the initial run could also be affected by how long they've been alive prior to that point.
    I only counted bugled runs to prevent that, since AFAIK bugle gives mobs 0 “rested” xp
  • You still didn't answer the most important question. How large was the difference?
  • Ranged between 20-30%, anywhere from getting 1% to 1.2-1.3% per clear for myself at 126.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Just a bug or was there actual damage :open_mouth:

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Skye said:
    Just a bug or was there actual damage :open_mouth:
    No damage, no. Certain seamonster attacks can hit the people on the ship, but SoA can absorb them, so it's firing on that, but not affecting the seamonster

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Seragorn is so awesome!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    edited September 2018
    Completed my first bounty!

Your rapier already bears that tunesmithing.
    You rub some ACONITE on a crude-looking rapier. (308 doses remaining) 
    You viciously jab a crude-looking rapier into Nylian.
    You have completed the bounty filed by the City of Ashtan, and have received 1000 gold sovereigns.
    You just received message #6929 from Achaea.
    The final blow proves too much for Nylian, who falls to the floor a broken, bloody mess.
    You have slain Nylian.

Broken upon Klendathu's might, Nylian has paid the ultimate price for his rejection of ascension at the hands of the Chaos Court.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I'm told Cyrene finished their riddles in roughly 4 hours.

Well done indeed.
  • We got stuck on one for > a day. Damn.

• Dunn said:
    We got stuck on one for > a day. Damn.
    Sigh, we got stuck before we began because we misunderstood how the mechanic works. Had to wait for an issue reply.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    edited September 2018
    Raising an elegant bastard sword of smoke-hued steel above your head, you bring it down upon
    Dunn's head with terrible force.
    The final blow proves too much for Dunn, who falls to the floor a broken, bloody mess.
    You have slain Dunn.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 108.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 4th Stratum of Puissance.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• After I tanked like 20 straight while paused, pssssh.

• Asmodron said:
    Dunn said:
    We got stuck on one for > a day. Damn.
    Sigh, we got stuck before we began because we misunderstood how the mechanic works. Had to wait for an issue reply.
    I got super lucky and farsee'd @Farrah somewhere while we were stuck on one, which lead to me looking something up and putting 2 + 2 together. Thanks, Farrah! I totally wasn't stalking you all of last night...

• I noticed you were. Kept hitting mindnet. Haha.

It sounds like we did pretty good. I want to know the results. :(
  • Farrah said:
    I noticed you were. Kept hitting mindnet. Haha.

It sounds like we did pretty good. I want to know the results. :(
    Totally wasn’t :X

• I kept farseeing random people but no one else seemed to be working on it at the time. We got stuck on one clue from using the wrong command, too. Well mostly just from not knowing it, it was a hard one for us. :D 

Also whoever hasn't finished please hurry, I wanna see the scoressss!
  • Glugged down a tarnished flask, and had my combat ability subsequently tarnished...

Those are, uh... A gamble.

If it tastes loamy, you're done for, homie.
  • edited September 2018
    Ygia said:
    Glugged down a tarnished flask, and had my combat ability subsequently tarnished...

Those are, uh... A gamble.

If it tastes loamy, you're done for, homie.
    Every flask has a significant benefit, as well as a drawback/twist. If it seems like the only thing a flask does is something negative, it probably does something else too!

It's possible that some are going to be hard to figure out given that most don't last an enormously long time. I'm keeping an eye on it and will tweak/hint as necessary if they turn out to be too arcane after some initial experimentation.
  • Mine tasted like beef stew and I tried to talk to Farrah.

I ended up yelling a lot.

That is definitely an upside, but probably not worth 10k. 
  • edited September 2018
    Goodness, imagine what else one might be able to do with such a loud voice!
  • Yodel (Voicecraft)                            Known: Yes
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Syntax:            SING YODEL
    Works on/against:  Room
    Cooldown:          3.00 seconds of voice balance
    Resource:          75 mana
    Details:
    Shatter a crystal forest with your song.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'mma be a yodeler. PS: I have no idea what else I could do with it, but getting an excuse to yell is always fun
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I spent way too much money on this haha. Probably not as much as other people, but way to make us dump gold.

• This tournament is going to give me an ulcer....