• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Related image

• (Disciples): You say, "Hail, Insidium."

(Disciples): Seortiae says, "Hail, Revelator."

(Disciples): Plak says, "Hail, Relevator."

(Disciples): Razaac says, "Hail, REvelator."

(Disciples): Holstein says, "Hail. Relevator."

Plak tells you, "Hey look, the ReLeVator thing is catching on."

Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• But are you relevant when you revel in your revelations?
  • After I show up to help Cyrene (with moral support) and Lisbethae starts hitting me.

You say to Lisbethae in a soft, soprano voice, "I'm here to help you, you fruitcake."

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Lord Adryn says, "In addition to what I can only imagine will be an outpouring of insufferable
    gloating, you are entitled to a five million gold investment in a city development project of your
    choice."

• Lord Adryn says, "Your margin would have been even wider had some of you swallowed your pride and

paid heed to the suggestions of others."

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited September 2018
    Now that the tournament is over, here's a couple gems from our Gauntlet.

Mezghar says to a unicorn in a rumbling, basso voice, "Can I just bribe you to get past?? I can give you um... Carrots. Or gold." 

You cringe and drop your face into your palms with a shake of your head.

A unicorn says, "What is it you suppose I would buy with gold? More carrots?"

Mezghar says dubiously in a rumbling, basso voice, "One can never have enough carrots."

You say to a unicorn with a harsh Western accent, "You could buy mercenaries."

(Party): Farrah says, "Maybe if we pickpocket the unicorn, she will be holding the answer."

(Party): You say, "I'm just about desperate enough to try."

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • We solved that unicorn riddle epically fast XD.

Got stuck at that horkval though....

Sit...it's contrary to what you should do for a beheading D:
  • You guys got the easy riddle tho

• Farrah got the answer, we were just having fun.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • (Cyrene): Neraeos says, "Cyrene, please stop paying heed to the false prophet known as Shokufeh. She is misleading the young, which in turn leads to posts on the news board, and that continues to feed into the confusion."

Thanks, Nerry.

Now if we could get a PSA that Gavriil "My Ni**a" Celes'Ciel is a False Rose, that would be great!
  • Cooper said:
    You guys got the easy riddle tho

Oh everyone got a different riddle? Can any remember theirs to a degree?
  • Asmodron said:
    Cooper said:

I just assumed Cooper's comment was the standard Mhaldor dig at us because even though they won the whole tournament, they still need some kind of excuse to losing to Hashan at something. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Asmodron said:
    Cooper said:

I assume it is okay to post this here. If not, I apologise:
    Alrena says, "Let's hear the riddle, then."
    A unicorn's enigmatic smile widens as she speaks aloud the words.
    A unicorn says, "I am known by all and seen by none."

A unicorn says, "The harsh crossroad of both war and calm."

A unicorn says, "What I may weave is coveted by all."

A unicorn says, "Though what is made will always fall."

A unicorn says, "My words declared the two stars would wane."

A unicorn says, "And knew that Aeon would be their bane."
    A unicorn says, "You have ten free guesses, after which further guesses will incur a penalty of time. Simply say "my guess is" followed by your guess."
    A unicorn falls silent, revelling in her serenity.

• No, they did get different riddles.

• Sobriquet said:
    Asmodron said:
    Cooper said:

I just assumed Cooper's comment was the standard Mhaldor dig at us because even though they won the whole tournament, they still need some kind of excuse to losing to Hashan at something. 
    Nope. Specifically at Asmodron because he was trying to put others down by saying the riddle was easy.

There were different riddles, of noticeable difference in difficulty. 

• All riddles are easy if you know the answer. I had zero idea on ours. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited September 2018
    Holy shit, someone mentioned that something was easy for them. The injustice! I completely understand your insistence on being the perfect keyboard warrior!

For clarification: he didn't say it was easy, he said that they solved it fast. You don't have to lash out at other people because you are butthurt.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Cooper said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Asmodron said:
    Cooper said:

Nope. Specifically at Asmodron because he was trying to put others down by saying the riddle was easy.

There were different riddles, of noticeable difference in difficulty. 

um...wasnt trying to put anyone down?

Was just saying we did the riddle quick but got stuck at the horkval.

You're being paranoid..
  • Feel free to start your own thread about this, move it along out of here though.
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    edited September 2018
    Penwize says, "You're just trying to rune my image aren't you?"

He is a winged atavian. Standing just over five foot three inches, he is small in stature yet powerful in build. Healthy pale skin covers his toned figure wherever visible, dotted sparsely with faded gray scars of varying shape and size. A short, almost stubbled beard runs the length of his face from ear to ear, ending in a clean edge along his jawline. His dusty grey hair falls in short, disorganized waves about his head, and stark blue eyes notably break the otherwise pale complexion of his face with their vibrancy. Smoky grey wings sprout from his back in pristine condition, lean and powerful in tone and rustling slightly with each motion. A few stray feathers swirl about him in a constant, deliberate helix, some occasionally scattering to the wind while others slough off of his wings to join the rest. A rune resembling a leech has been sketched onto him (nauthiz: hunger). A rune shaped like a mighty oak has been sketched onto him (jera: +1 con and str). A rune resembling an elk has been sketched onto him (algiz: 10% dmg reduction). A rune like a lion has been sketched onto him (berkana: lvl1 health regen). A rune that looks like something out of your nightmares has been sketched onto him (kena: fear). A rune like an open eye has been sketched onto him (wunjo: cure blind). A rune resembling a bell has been sketched onto him (mannaz: cure deaf). A rune resembling an apple core has been sketched onto him (loshre: anorexia).

Edit: Stupid spacing :(
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited September 2018
    Didn't get to see what the actual kill shot is, but...
    Penwize begins slowly swinging his crier's bell back and forth, each swing punctuated by a loud ring.

Penwize begins swinging a crier's bell in faster and faster, eliciting a great clanging from its depths. "HEAR YE, HEAR YE!", he intones, drawing upon you with obvious menace.

And the deathsight...

Loudly proclaiming his martial prowess over Proficy, Penwize Baker, the Relentless strikes him down with his bell.
    I want one of these. Such martial prowess, Bruyan would be proud.

• The life of Some gold sovereigns has been extinguished by the encroaching shadows of Anzari-tarin.

RIP coins, you'll be missed.