Mudlet Timers

I'm using @Klendathu's Wild Walking script, and am having a bit of trouble with the walking timer. This is what I think is the relevant portion of the script. Every few rooms I move, the script seems not to pause. I end up with the "Now now, don't be so hasty!" message, and have to use the wwgo alias again and again.

ww.setmovetimer = function(time)<br><br>  if ww.movetimer then killTimer(ww.movetimer) end<br><br>  ww.movetimer = tempTimer(getNetworkLatency()+(time or 0.3), function ()<br>    ww.movetimer = false<br>    ww.Move()<br>  end)<br>end

Does anyone know how to fix this without breaking it? I'm afraid to do much with it because I haven't done any work with timers yet.
Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

Comments