Memorable quotes

Comments

• Most of the people I interact with are either rogues or from predominantly player-run cities, so it's gonna be hard to convince me they're inherently bad.
  • I'm all for cringe being called out. But Phaestus and Neraeos responding to random Cyrenian's spats today with "STFU" and "TL;DR" on things that have nothing to do with them seemed like an out-of-place thing for IC God Roles to say. Like they could have left it to admin or a anonymous Someone Powerful voice.
  • edited August 2018
    If it's a city they're a part of then saying it has nothing to do with them is... Wrong. It's not out of place for them to tell them to cease their inanity, as Phaestus put it. Especially when the leaders themselves aren't doing anything to stop it. Sorry but CT isn't the place for those kind of conversations.

It's not really any different that Deuc telling Targ to shut it, for example.

• edited August 2018
    Nick said:
    I'm all for cringe being called out. But Phaestus and Neraeos responding to random Cyrenian's spats today with "STFU" and "TL;DR" on things that have nothing to do with them seemed like an out-of-place thing for IC God Roles to say. Like they could have left it to admin or a anonymous Someone Powerful voice.
    One thing to realize is that admin nearly never use the "something powerful" voice for any sort of act that has IC implications, and essentially never step in to org affairs from an admin position in general. For better and for worse, this generally means it's the IC godroles that get used for any sort of IC business.

To be frank, this is almost certainly necessary, as players seem to have much more respect for the IC roles then for OOCly stated attempts at guidelines or moderation (See the blatantly OOC section in a minister's newspost the other day, or Cyrenian leadership's perpetual flouting of the OOC/IC guidelines, for example).
  • Still waiting for @Neraeos to flood Cyrenefrom existence pls
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    +1 Proficy
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Proficy over Kiet in everything but a spelling and grammar contest.
  • Unfortunately for Proficy I play Fortnite with Kiet.

So I'm only going to vote for Proficy once.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• edited August 2018
    Nazihk said:
    Achilles said:
    Proficy over Kiet in everything but a spelling and grammar contest.
    My answer was going to be "Proficy in a fight, Kiet in a spelling bee."
    At least he didn't say, "whose gonna get more votes" ... Baby steps.

• :(
    Does this mean I'm a bigger jerk or .....   

• Yes, your a big jerk.

• I still dont know who or what this pyori name is to be so "relevant" or "vocal" on forums.... when its name in achaea has no standing...... jus sayin... may be jus me
  • Man you trigger easily. Can't even follow along with your own jokes. Smh.

• Proficy said:
    I still dont know who or what this pyori name is to be so "relevant" or "vocal" on forums.... when its name in achaea has no standing...... jus sayin... may be jus me
    He's a level 13 internet warrior, watch out! 

• Proficy > Kiet.
    Proficy is a jerk but Kiet is just creepy...

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Creepy is good - that's exactly what he's going for! B)
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Shirtless cage match to the death.

#areyounotentertained

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• Pyori said:
    Yes, your a big jerk.
    You’re....
    get Proficy’d

• Saeva said:
    Pyori said:
    Yes, your a big jerk.
    You’re....
    get Proficy’d

• Suuuuure

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I love Penwize, he’s so fun to talk with!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Citizen                                                   Rank CT  Class<br>-------                                                   ---- --  -----<br>Revelator Ismay, Venomous Whisper                           4  On  Black Dragon

This is becoming more and more frequent as of late. Usually, I'm begging for raids, but now I'm hoping for the best!

Wondering if I should rename Mhaldor to Ismayville. Has a nice ring to it.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Be the raid.
  • Ismay said:
    Citizen                                                   Rank CT  Class<br>-------                                                   ---- --  -----<br>Revelator Ismay, Venomous Whisper                           4  On  Black Dragon

This is becoming more and more frequent as of late. Usually, I'm begging for raids, but now I'm hoping for the best!

Wondering if I should rename Mhaldor to Ismayville. Has a nice ring to it.
    Not having a PC isn’t helping the situation, that and some other reasons that are private compounding it. Not a whole lot I can do :(

• I thought the forums felt less trolly lately.  Though @Pyori is trying hard to pick up your slack  <3
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I've gotten the questing bug again recently, so was wandering around Riparium and the Temple of the Sea:

A nereid priestess whispers, "Blessings of the Wine-Dark Sea upon you, Hegemon of the Clouded Peaks."

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."