Quick Questions

Comments

• The issue seems to be that it only loads unread news when updating the list. If there's been other news, that you've read in some other manner (in-game or on the website), since the last time you opened the app, that won't be included.

If you really want to use the app, tap the button with the three vertical dots in the top right, then select the "Resync messages and news" option. Alternatively, you can use the Portal on the website - http://achaea.com/news/ - to read news.
  • So, I got the diamond-tipped shovel from the Shop of Wonders. The problem is, the dig time is no different than with a regular shovel. Does anyone else have one, and does it work for you?
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Last time I used it I definitely noticed a difference... have any others in your inv?

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    The difference is for normal digging not digsite digging. You also don't get a bonus for treasure hunts. That said, the fact that it doesn't break makes enough of a difference for me.

• What's the tradein value on crated pets?

I ask because I'm never going to be able to sell this violet moth.
  • ... either that isn’t mentioned or I misread it because the -only- reason I bought it was for quicker digsite digging. I’m fairly sure there’s been one of silent changes to digsite digging. The time seems the same each dig, instead of fluctuating, but it’s slower than it was when they first decreased dig time in the sites. 
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Elisella said:
    What's the tradein value on crated pets?

They should trade in for 5 credits.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Elisella said:
    What's the tradein value on crated pets?

I know Jonners wants one, and it's not the easiest pet to find.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Ismay said:
    ... either that isn’t mentioned or I misread it because the -only- reason I bought it was for quicker digsite digging. I’m fairly sure there’s been one of silent changes to digsite digging. The time seems the same each dig, instead of fluctuating, but it’s slower than it was when they first decreased dig time in the sites. 
    It would be weird for the shovels to have a bonus because the digsites were originally just event locations for the relics. They just never got rid of them and were repurposed as mega harvesting/mineral sites.

AFAIK the only changes that have happened were that the digging process has overall been accelerated and that caused the artefact shovels to be unusable for a while. People complained about it IG and on forums, which is probably when you saw the words "faster", "digsites" and "diamond shovel" used together. The bug got fixed pretty quickly.

• Just so everyone knows, the artie shovels not working on digsites was a bug. They fixed it, so get your shovels (shameless plug)!

Thanks!

• Picked one up a while back for deepsea diving. Always wanting to get that chest with over a million.
  • edited August 2018
    Will there be an announce post or update of some sort once a decent amount of the submitted IDEAs have been approved and implemented?

• Did somebody forget to post about the new artefact yesterday or was "everyday this week" just incredibly misleading wording?
  • Question - why is the artefact upgrade token in the cart for 50 credits if it's worth 50 credits towards an artefact upgrade? Defeats the purpose a bit, because you could just buy the credits and upgrade that way. The transfer chain makes perfect sense, costs half of a typical power transfer to a non non-decay/resetting object.

• Buying them from the cart should still work out cheaper than buying the equivalent amount of credits, I think?

Transfer chains are also extremely overpriced if all you need is to transfer the power, and the item is already resetting.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Are people following on a flying carpet affected by wind still if they don’t have stability?

I tried issuing myself to ask this and never got a reply. Would anyone know?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Are people following on a flying carpet affected by wind still if they don’t have stability?

I tried issuing myself to ask this and never got a reply. Would anyone know?
    If I recall correctly they're still affected. I have the power on my wings, and it just allows following as though they can fly. Nothing changes once they're in the skies.
  • Fuck the UW, Fuck the IDEA system, Fuck the new artefacts. Get my damn classleads done!
  • What stat (if any) determines the damage from Degeneration and Tooros as a DW?
  • intelligence
  • Both of them are flat damage. As far as I'm aware, degeneration is only boosted by sensitivity, attune and having their shadow. Reap/cull are strength based. Tooros is boosted by sensitivity.

• Tooros def boosted by int. It's not flat
  • edited August 2018
    Tooros is 8% flat.
    From the last time you said they were:
    Sena said:
    Makarios said that Tooros (room damage) is not affected by int or collar, Bahar (ranged lightning) and Tuad (shatter ice/stonewalls for room damage on both ends) both benefit from int and collar.
    There have been no changes (at least regarding the damage of the abilities) since this.

• That's definitely what Makarios said.

Every degeneration obviously comes with a reap or cull and strength increases that, so strength is the only stat that increases the damage of the combo as a whole (tooros/cull/degen). But it only affects the reap/cull portion. No stat increases degen capstone or tooros.
  • edited August 2018
    You guys are wrong, and Makarios especially is mistaken, but that's ok. I still believe in you
  • It looks like it's higher than 8% flat - about 9.2% - but it definitely doesn't scale based on intelligence or collar.
  • It deals 10% damage to me, but it probably deals a type of damage which I have minimal resistance to.
  • It's psychic. I think all of dw is.

• I know there is an IRE app that lets you check messages, news, logs etc. for Android. Is there one for iOS? I couldnt find it on the app store.
    I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them.
  • Why not just login to the portal from your phone.