Player Pics

Comments

• Hmmm that looks good @Zeme! Wait for the end results and I think you won’t be disappointed! Cocktails next?
  • Plak said:
    Hmmm that looks good @Zeme! Wait for the end results and I think you won’t be disappointed! Cocktails next?
    Um yes please and thank you. Then a party, im thinking a Carnavale a la Evil? 
  • edited July 2018

I made a new friend tonight!

He’s over a metre long and probably going to eat my possums, but isn’t he cute?!
    Cuuuuuuute. All I got are Garter snakes around me 
  • edited July 2018
    Teaching my daughter to drive and saw her face when I slowed down the video. Better on a larger screen but I found it far more amusing than I should have.

• What is Lob a Choc?  I do hope that involves throwing Chocolate bars for fun and profit..

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited July 2018
    Throw a chocolate onto a board with holes in it. If it falls through the hole you get to keep it. sorry the picture was so big!
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Fake pictures are fake. None of you look bitter and dead in the eyes enough to be Achaeans.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    Fake pictures are fake. None of you look bitter and dead in the eyes enough to be Achaeans.

but i'm not dead inside, only bitter.

(Party): Puxi says, "Look at the Chancellor with those deathblows. She refills shops but she will also whoop your ass."
    Nazihk grabs you and twirls you about in utter glee.

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Gavriil said:
    Both Associates in Applied Science - One in Computer Information Technology, the other Network Management
    Late to the party, but: CONGRATULATIONS, MAN

• Vadi looks friendly. Rangor looks like he's going to devour my soul when I go to sleep.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    To be fair, they both look like they have a red balloon stashed somewhere :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Do you ever age

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • edited August 2018
    Halos said:
    Do you ever age
    no

But for real I'm 23 now dude, I'm practically ancient. 

How old are you again? :)
  • Ha, you and your avatar look similar in this pic
  • Funny, you and yours too!
  • Wow! Beautiful.