Vhayne said:
    I recently joined Eleusis

By being fabulous

• Image result for curse rotted greatwood

I just burnt one myself
  • Minifie said:
    Image result for curse rotted greatwood

I just burnt one myself
    It's curse-rotted, you're healing Nature by burning it so it can regrow as it was meant to.
  • And to see which people don't know things that appear to be common knowledge, like idea 116

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • If you PvP as Bard, yeah. Harmonics are a waste of time for bashing.
    Antonius said:
    If you PvP as Bard, yeah. Harmonics are a waste of time for bashing.
    We'll have to agree to disagree.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited August 2018
    I wouldn't say anthem or continuo are a "waste of time" - they lost canticle on themselves which sucks, but harmonics is hardly a waste of time.

That said I don't think that artifact in particular is particularly great. Certainly not worth 500cr.

• By the time you have 500 credits spare to spend on this artefact, you should be artied enough that you don't need harmonics to bash anything. Keeping them up, and summoning them into every room, just slows you down.
  • Antonius is right. The EQ to call harmonics is large. Only way this artie would be worth it is if it reduced call eq.

• Does it reduce percussia? Because if so... lol.
    There's already an artefact to reduce call eq. From a personal perspective, I think it's worth it. Do I have enough artefacts to bash most things? Yes. Am I a PvPer... journeyman :)

I still think it's worth 500 cr, especially considering some of the other artefacts that are 500cr

• Klendathu said:
    There's already an artefact to reduce call eq. From a personal perspective, I think it's worth it. Do I have enough artefacts to bash most things? Yes. Am I a PvPer... journeyman :)

I still think it's worth 500 cr, especially considering some of the other artefacts that are 500cr
    To be fair there's plenty of other 400+cr arties that aren't worth it as well.

• I have pendulum and use harms to bash big stuff. Not too bad. If canticle still affected the bard tho... 

• Klendathu said:
    There's already an artefact to reduce call eq.
    No there isn't. It halves summon time, not the eq on calling harmonics. If it reduced call eq you could call on every jab without being slowed down.
  • Klendathu said:

Nope! There is an artefact that reduces the time it takes the harmonics to come into your room, but it doesn't reduce the equilibrium time of calling harmonics.

Aegoth said:
    I think he's facetiously referring to the diadem
    How very dare you?!

• Int qw bard new meta with gigue and firelash. :o
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    This golden spatula is probably the most amazing artefact I own next to my glorious wings. Being able to refine bulk amounts of ingredients is something I have been desperately waiting for.

Massive appreciation and gratitude to whoever created it! <3
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• My, oh my.

This has been quite a journey so far!  I feel like I haven't quite experienced all the inner workings yet, but my time in the Savants house and Ashtan has been a blast so far!  Everyone has been super friendly, helpful, and inviting.  I was really worried I wasn't going to make it in time, but I logged in today to find I was promoted to house rank five!

I'm so happeh!
  • Made of high-quality wool, this sweater appears to be incredibly warm and comfortable to wear. The basic sweater pattern consists of red and green triangles tessellating in a typical Logosmas fashion. Childishly designed, a golden snake, with two beady black eyes and a tiny forked tongue, decorates the front of the garment with sharp angles to imply slithering. The serpent is the biggest indicator that while the craftsmanship of the sweater is more than fine, the knitted pattern the tailor followed was likely lacking in artistry.
    A very belated Logosmas gift (and the second hideous sweater) from the best son and his father. @Kiet designed it, @Cerys knitted it.

Thank you both. :heart:

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• Riell said:
    My, oh my.

This has been quite a journey so far!  I feel like I haven't quite experienced all the inner workings yet, but my time in the Savants house and Ashtan has been a blast so far!  Everyone has been super friendly, helpful, and inviting.  I was really worried I wasn't going to make it in time, but I logged in today to find I was promoted to house rank five!

I'm so happeh!

Congratulations! I was so happy to be able to raise you up in rank before the end of the Great Awakening - you've made the realm a lot more fun in recent weeks, and I look forward to what more we can create together in the House!
  • edited August 2018
    Just wanted to toss a huge shoutout to everyone that helped me finally make it to Dragon! @Milabar for the xp orb, @Ayja for the profithyst, @Lilian for the other profithyst, @Penwize for tolerating me long enough, and to everyone that showed up. @Alinixa for letting me use her SUPER RING OF DOOM, and everyone else that kept pushing me on to get it. If I missed you in the tags, know that I didn't miss you in my heart. You guys rock!

Edit: I chose Green, your judgements fall on deaf ears :joy: