What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Kriex said:
    Not sure how I was being rude either. All I said was a dwarf shouldnt trust a human with wings.
    Can you imagine saying black people can't be trusted in front of a black person
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    7505h (90%), 7310m (100%), 36535e (100%), 29110w (100%) 39.8% cexkdb-
    Achilles has invited you to join a party. PARTY ACCEPT to accept the invitation.
    You have joined Achilles's party.
    7505h (90%), 7310m (100%), 36515e (99%), 29092w (99%) 39.8% cexkdb- pwho
    The following members of your party are in the realms:
    Lord Milabar Si'Talvace, of Targossas
    Lady Nyneve Si'Talvace, Argent Hand (Runewarden) (Dragon)
    Ensign Drual Vorondil
    Sir Achilles, Knight of the Aarash Kheyr
    Herev Si'Talvace, the Keen Harbinger
    Lady Ambassador Hataru Lichlord-Ta'sa (Infernal) (Dragon)
    1 infernal and 1 runewarden present, of those 2 are dragons.
    7505h (90%), 7310m (100%), 36515e (99%), 29098w (99%) 39.8% cexkdb-
    (Party): Drual says, "Hi."
    7505h (90%), 7310m (100%), 36515e (99%), 29098w (99%) 39.8% cexkdb-
    (Party): Achilles has left your party.
    7505h (90%), 7310m (100%), 36525e (99%), 29098w (99%) 39.8% cexkdb- pt well done
    (Party): You say, "Well done."
    7505h (90%), 7310m (100%), 36525e (99%), 29098w (99%) 39.8% cexkdb-
    (Party): Nyneve has left your party.
    7505h (90%), 7310m (100%), 36525e (99%), 29104w (99%) 39.8% cexkdb-
    (Party): Milabar has left your party.
    (Party): Drual has left your party.
    (Party): Herev has left your party.
    I'M NOT EVEN SCARY, COME ON GUYS.

Currently working on some CV edits and some really depressing work for my conference in Barcelona in September and this made my morning. Thanks y'all. :joy::joy::joy:
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    Darkstal said:
    Caelan said:

He performed Grove Extermination.  It has been a thing for almost 20 years iirc.  Gives necromancers essence by destroying Nature.  

Eleusis has a return-the-favor now though, where we can reclaim red fog on Mhaldor Isle for Nature.  So there is that.
    Yeah, though when I played before, it was an elementalist spell? That and I had used Preservation, which as it would turn out didn't do anything against this with regards to my grove.

I'm going through the news feed right now, and there apparently has bee a number of changes. How Preservation was bypassed among many other things that was just new/odd (My golem/hive didn't do much, and I had thought I did other things to prevent such things from happening?)

I've yet to really delve into all the changes  yet, and I read somewhere about Vivify, but even that seems to have changed. Hoping to join a house soon and hopefully get more help.
    Also just to answer this here since well I'm here and its the least I can do if my protege was bothering you. It was never an elementalism spell to exterminate - but back in the day you could exterminate by detonating holobombs in groves, which they removed awhile ago, though it was never specifically its own ability, just a by product and it would happen even if it was just an unfortunate/unintended side effect of a skirmish in a forest. Exterminate itself has always 100% been a necromancy skill, it just used to have some other things that could have the same effect in game that have since been removed.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • It's nice seeing others getting involved that aren't normally, tbh.  I've been enjoying the conflict, @Klendathu @Kyrra, especially when the "big boys" aren't the ones doing the fighting (on either side).  Prime example is when myself, itkovian, and elipise defiled some shrines in Arcadia, it was Kyrra and Penwize that responded.  I would consider Penwize a "big boy" but it wasn't like the usual team of Dunn/morthif/austere/hirst/seragorn, and it kept it fun.  Likewise we didn't have our big boys either, so it meant combat took longer and we didn't die immediately to optimized offense.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Darkstal said:
    Caelan said:

He performed Grove Extermination.  It has been a thing for almost 20 years iirc.  Gives necromancers essence by destroying Nature.  

Eleusis has a return-the-favor now though, where we can reclaim red fog on Mhaldor Isle for Nature.  So there is that.
    Yeah, though when I played before, it was an elementalist spell? That and I had used Preservation, which as it would turn out didn't do anything against this with regards to my grove.

I'm going through the news feed right now, and there apparently has bee a number of changes. How Preservation was bypassed among many other things that was just new/odd (My golem/hive didn't do much, and I had thought I did other things to prevent such things from happening?)

I've yet to really delve into all the changes  yet, and I read somewhere about Vivify, but even that seems to have changed. Hoping to join a house soon and hopefully get more help.

Preservation doesn't last forever.  @Dunn is right, it's somewhere near 1 IG year.  Holocausts used to blow up groves and so did Exterminate.

• Grove preservation expires on the turn of the year.  That's why you used to see exterm parties on 1st Sarapin, right after the turnover but before people could get to their groves to re-preserve (mostly due to being logged out).
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Torinn that was lots of fun!

I am not at all bothered about dying to Farrah. I could have left to avoid the radiance, I took the hit, and I never said a word to anyone about it afterward.

The entire point of my post was that I finally got to meet Mudflower. I was happy about that even if the encounter was shortlived.

Naram is still #1 for me though.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Mudflower #1 bacon provider

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• edited July 2018
    Penwize said:
    Vastar grants you entrance into the Divine Order of Vastar, the Skylord. Congratulations!

<3

Is He going to sew some wings on you as a badge of the honor?

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Valaria said:
    Penwize said:
    Vastar grants you entrance into the Divine Order of Vastar, the Skylord. Congratulations!

<3

Is He going to sew some wings on you as a badge of the honor?
    At long last Penwize will fly with his Eagles! 

only for the storm to bring him down again....
  • I got the best of a pesky NPC that was bothering me  B)
  • @Aegis hasn't promoted me in ages.. :(
  • Shirszae said:
    Aegis, God of War says, "Now, I have observed you since your promotion to Taxiarch, Aegean Shirszae. Since then, you have worked tirelessly in the Blades division, actively participating in many initiatives the Army has engaged in, as well as in crusades."

Aegis, God of War says, "While it is not easy to be in the Blades division - the offensive branch of the Army, especially as a Cyrenian, you have done so."

Tears flow freely from your eyes as Aegis appoints you to a Sarissian Marcher.

Was positively jumping out of giddiness when it happened <3<3<3

That is so awesome.  You've more than earned it sister.  Bad Ass!

• Start harvesting around the mountains, got attacked by a wolverine, messed up my targeting and hit an Alchemical Golem instead of said attacking wolverine.

One single hit form the Golem provided a 1-hit KO and I got to say hello to Death for a hot minute. Good times! Purely accidental, but will be reviewing my commands again...
  • Woke up from a two year comma with nothing but my skin and wings, had to forage for scraps just to survive, a passerby saw my struggles and gave me some pants and a shield. And now this lone druid is off to figure out who the hell he is.
  • Darkstal said:
    Start harvesting around the mountains, got attacked by a wolverine, messed up my targeting and hit an Alchemical Golem instead of said attacking wolverine.

One single hit form the Golem provided a 1-hit KO and I got to say hello to Death for a hot minute. Good times! Purely accidental, but will be reviewing my commands again...
    I just came back too, though only after maybe a year.
  • You hear action: Micaelis says, "Mezghar performed a cleansing ritual for any remnant energies the Ashtani stray dog gave off."
    Rude  :'(

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Targ just needs to learn that Naram is the one true Dog

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • They meant Naram’s brother, Irimon. Both adorbs 

• Dunn said:
    They meant Naram’s brother, Irimon. Both adorbs 
    Dunn gives a femur-shaped cookie to you.

...anyone intending to fight Ashtan need a serpent/RW?

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • Cyr said:
    Dunn said:

Duh

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    Cyr said:
    Dunn said:

Duh

Only if I can clean him off first.
  • Farrah said:
    Atalkez said:
    Cyr said:
    Dunn said:

Duh

Only if I can clean him off first.
    Do two just to be safe

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • VaarShal said:

I just came back too, though only after maybe a year.
    Looks like us old Hermits don't know when to call it quits? Good quality if you ask me! LoL
  • I did a thing and it didn't break!
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/gxQ2e1Xs

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates