Leases and Warehousing!

12345679»

Comments

• cm sell xx com-name for # from warehouse nickname

• From the same warehouse you deposit and withdraw from...
    Cm sell COMM for ###
    Same syntax as before, it's just all about location now, unless you have that CM arte
  • Are there any records being produced showing how much, and where the gold being charged for leases are going...
    Do they go to the trade ministry? City coffers? And are there going to be any logs generated if not already in one of the ministry records??

I haven't noticed any yet, or not sure if I am looking in the right spots 
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Sorted now, thanks, just wasn't clear I had to sell from the Ashtan comms market to use warehouse on the Delos comms market...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • @Klendathu and now you know.
  • All said and done, I am a huge fan of the new warehouse and leasing system.... now my excitement is geared towards the new war system that was mentioned, any teasers for that? Timeline or what not?
    @Makarios @Nicola
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I'm interested in hearing what sort of housing changes might be coming with thus system now in place!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I'm curious if comms also decay in letters if we send them to someone for a tradeskill order like forging, enchantments, etc? It would be nice if they didn't since sometimes it's not always easy to catch someone and is more convenient to send them the commodities to better accomodate their schedule.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• They do decay in the letter still... try depositing the comms into there warehouse (100% not certain if you can).
    @Kayeil
  • Proficy said:
    Are there any records being produced showing how much, and where the gold being charged for leases are going...
    Do they go to the trade ministry? City coffers? And are there going to be any logs generated if not already in one of the ministry records??

Been wondering that sense day one.  Everyone I have spoken with, says no transaction record. 

• Rilinstra said:
    Proficy said:
    Are there any records being produced showing how much, and where the gold being charged for leases are going...

Been wondering that sense day one.  Everyone I have spoken with, says no transaction record. 
    No logs but the gold seems to be going into Trade ministry funds.
  • I am but a man.... I can only hold my anticipation for so long, needing help controlling the need for info...

Any teasers for the mentioned war systems or whatnot?
    @Nicola @Makarios
  • I haven't been able to find the command or a log of the gold my warehouse costs, can anyone point me in the right direction? 

• edited July 2018
    That....
    And it your earliest convenience can logs be added to REVLOG or TradeLog so I can properly yell at my treasurer doing reports! @Ismay
  • I think this request should be swiftly denied because treasurers are awesome.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Ismay said:
    I think this request should be swiftly denied because treasurers are awesome.
    The treasurer's only job is to be the city's "treasure".
  • Proficy said:
    That....
    And it your earliest convenience can logs be added to REVLOG or TradeLog so I can properly yell at my treasurer doing reports! @Ismay
    Treasurers should always be yelled at and any reason is a good one. And @Minifie is wrong.
  • This just in... @Nicola @Makarios

Hopefully I'm mistaken and overlooked it, but when a lease expires and the 5 day warning period is over, the comms get placed in the cities comm coffers as announced, but there is no log stating who it came from when it deposited and such. So there is no way for me to verify who lost what..... if I decided to return it to them upon return.
  • Proficy said:
    This just in... @Nicola @Makarios

Hopefully I'm mistaken and overlooked it, but when a lease expires and the 5 day warning period is over, the comms get placed in the cities comm coffers as announced, but there is no log stating who it came from when it deposited and such. So there is no way for me to verify who lost what..... if I decided to return it to them upon return.
    Do you get any warning when the lease is about to expire, so you know to renew it?
  • I think your supposed to get messages 5 days (irl days) out warning you.... so it only gets you if your dormant during that timeframe.... but mine hasn't hit that mark yet to verify
  • Proficy said:
    I think your supposed to get messages 5 days (irl days) out warning you.... so it only gets you if your dormant during that timeframe.... but mine hasn't hit that mark yet to verify
    Aight, Thanks. That could be problematic when traveling for business or hollidays without internet. I'll have to remember check my time remaining before going on trips.
  • Yes, you get 5 days warning and you get a message each day. I couldn't find anyway to renew it and from how I read the help file the lease is a fixed length and once it is up you have to clear out your warehouse and get a new one.