Underwold is back!!!

edited June 2018 in North of Thera
Underworld is back with a whole mess of new baddies down there. The assassins with there instant death hurt! Thank yous so much @Nicola, @Makarios, and all the others who have made this happen!

Comments

• See y’all soon  =)=)

• I never really bashed there but this whole event has been really fun, largely for player-made reasons like Eleusis putting that root in their gatehouse and then Mhaldor trying to guard bash through it until we found another way to get in.
  • It's worth it all just to see @Proficy this excited. He's like a kid in a candy store!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Last time I was offshore Yggdrasil was released. This time 2 days after I arrive, Underworld is released. Everyone will be done with it by the time I get home!
  • Kiet said:
    I never really bashed there but this whole event has been really fun, largely for player-made reasons like Eleusis putting that root in their gatehouse and then Mhaldor trying to guard bash through it until we found another way to get in.
    It's been fun. Eleusis has sold out of pikes 2 days in a row. And if people think I put the seed there by accident... I'd been paying attention to other people's experimentation with the seeds when I got 3 of them I decided to plant one at the gatehouse. I gave one to Torrent, and planted another a few rooms away from the gatehouse. 

TL;DR It's my fault. 
  • Morthif said:
    Nobody likes you. 
    That'd be a pretty accurate observation at this point. 
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited June 2018
    I'd like to think even we wouldn't do that. :( Not saying it wouldn't absolutely but, I'd sure as hell yell at anyone who did. And yes that means you too, Proficy.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited June 2018
    Actual Mhaldor and people's fantasy versions of Mhaldor in their head rarely line up, you should know that Miss Evil Bride That Just Wanted To Grief.

In this case, Mhaldor is actually the heroes punishing the villainous Eleusis for their deeds 0:)
  • Austere said:
    "Let's knowingly hinder people's ability to explore a newly released, well loved part of Achaean history. We'll make it super cheesy and throw up icewalls and attack them as well." I'll take statements you expect to hear from a Mhaldorian for 500, Alex.
    If you wanna resolve your enemy status hit me up IG. I'll see what I can do. :tongue:
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Kiet said:
    Actual Mhaldor and people's fantasy versions of Mhaldor in their head rarely line up, you should know that Miss Evil Bride That Just Wanted To Grief.

In this case, Mhaldor is actually the heroes punishing the villainous Eleusis for their deeds 0:)
    Don't make me assign you more scrolls to review, mister.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Gavriil said:
    Austere said:
    "Let's knowingly hinder people's ability to explore a newly released, well loved part of Achaean history. We'll make it super cheesy and throw up icewalls and attack them as well." I'll take statements you expect to hear from a Mhaldorian for 500, Alex.
    If you wanna resolve your enemy status hit me up IG. I'll see what I can do. :tongue:
    Guard bashing coalition says what? Hey Mhaldor, y'all doing alright today? 
  • Plz wait until o get back before bashing guards k?
  • Rangor said:
    Plz wait until o get back before bashing guards k?
    Tendril stuff is over, just ended. 
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    At least they havent implanted 50 totems in UW right?
  • dw we pkd eleusis guardian and tanked their gatehouse. cathartic. unfortunately the event ended while we were partway through doing it but still felt good
  • It's the thought that counts bb.
  • Did z beat s?
  • They're on the same team. Gosh. It's like you missed the entire event.
  • :(:(:(::(:(:(:(

You were all helping S??

What about our wonderful Kemnast! Where's his support!
  • The funny thing is we seriously did not think of it when it started with the root and transporting. We just really liked the tendrils and want to make it apart of the village and the transporting was just a perk. :p:p
  • Rangor said:
    :(:(:(::(:(:(:(

You were all helping S??

What about our wonderful Kemnast! Where's his support!
    I tried he was hidden during the entire event!!

• Torrent said:
    The funny thing is we seriously did not think of it when it started with the root and transporting. We just really liked the tendrils and want to make it apart of the village and the transporting was just a perk. :p:p
    You definitely thought of it when you started camping with distort and alertness trigger snipes and moved the guardian there tho, that was most people's line crossed!
  • Kiet said:
    Torrent said:
    The funny thing is we seriously did not think of it when it started with the root and transporting. We just really liked the tendrils and want to make it apart of the village and the transporting was just a perk. :p:p
    You definitely thought of it when you started camping with distort and alertness trigger snipes and moved the guardian there tho, that was most people's line crossed!
    Actually that got brought up when enemies started popping up and evolved from there, was more talking the initial thoughts. Either way it was fun at how each faction tried to advance around it, props to you guys!
  • So, am I missing something, or is there no way to get to most of the denizens you can interact with without bashing through their area? It seems a little strange that the only way to talk to a faction about how to assist them would be to first murder all their troops.