Quick Questions

Comments

• The people who get the best lodes are the ones who search more frequently.

When I was actively mining and getting the best lodes I would prospect 10+ times a day.

There might be a pattern still, but it is random as far as I know of what exact time lodes spawn.

• If you prospect regularly you can start to predict when to start expecting silver lodes (accurate to 72 hours) based off of how long since they last spawned. But yeah, no definite pattern that I have found.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Prospect lots if you want the best lodes. Don't settle for lodes you don't want, better to have idle miners, then you'll have them for when you do find a large silver lode

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • May we pleasepleaseplease have crowns in this next promotion @Admin??

Don't make me post a "Shut up, take my money" meme...
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Ismay said:
    May we pleasepleaseplease have crowns in this next promotion @Admin??

No, I'm making plenty of credits off mine right now and hoping prices go up
  • Milabar said:
    Ismay said:
    May we pleasepleaseplease have crowns in this next promotion @Admin??

No, I'm making plenty of credits off mine right now and hoping prices go up
    Wait, you didn’t tell me you have crowns! I wanted cake dammit. 
  • Klendathu said:
    Prospect lots if you want the best lodes. Don't settle for lodes you don't want, better to have idle miners, then you'll have them for when you do find a large silver lode
    Just recall one and have it mine, go to mine claim storage, recall the rest and put in mine. Never tried this back should work right?
  • Can't claim more than two lodes at a time unless you have the artefact, I think
  • If I have 8360 max health at 23 con, how much of an increase would another con give me?
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Health formula is (3*Con+4)*Level+300, and if you're above level 100 you take away another (Level-100)*20. 

Since you're level 100, and I'm guessing having 8360 max health means you have bracelets for +10%, then adding 1 con would put you at 8690 health.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Leviticus said:
    Klendathu said:
    Just recall one and have it mine, go to mine claim storage, recall the rest and put in mine. Never tried this back should work right?
    You can only have max 2 mines active unless you get artis to get up to 4, so you have to wait 10 minutes for your empty mine to collapse before you claim the new one

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited June 2018
    Ismay said:
    If I have 8360 max health at 23 con, how much of an increase would another con give me?
    I made a thing for this! You even posted directly after it!

• Klendathu said:
    Leviticus said:
    Klendathu said:
    You can only have max 2 mines active unless you get artis to get up to 4, so you have to wait 10 minutes for your empty mine to collapse before you claim the new one
    I have the artie that lets me have 3 with a sizeable legion. I only ever really have 3 mines going since I don't take smalls that much (except the good ores)
  • So new talismans able to be bashed for in UW or another paid promo only? 
  • I'm having a bit of an issue with pricing resistance rings in a shop. Currently, I have 40 bone rings, 10 of each resistance. When I drop them and attempt to price them, they all end up grouped together, listed as the same resistance type:

ring71713 a simple bone ring                             40    4000gp
                       (Cold resistance)

I've tried pricing each one by number, tried pricing them individually by inserting single (PRICE SINGLE RING#### #### BIN #), which doesn't work at all with bins.

Does anyone know of a way to group the rings by resistance type while pricing? Or even get them to list individually, as a last resort (god, the spam).

Thanks!

• Easiest way - four different designs for the ring.

• How do I change my email address on the forums? Even if I change it in-game, it doesn't seem to fix up the email on the forums...
    Thanks
  • BronislavBronislav Maryland
    What in the world is Underworld corruption and what does it do?

Been down there a few times, and I haven't noticed anything too brutal (something something psyche).

• Bronislav said:
    What in the world is Underworld corruption and what does it do?

Been down there a few times, and I haven't noticed anything too brutal (something something psyche).
    Survive long enough, and you'll find out!
  • edited July 2018
    Should all of the globes give something from the list in Announce 4933?  I've had a few I've opened only give gold and riftables, despite saying "also been gifted".

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 23 credits!<div>As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3285 gold sovereigns, a</div><div>group of 11 sileris berries, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!</div><div><b>(p) 4923h, 2902m, 21280e, 12640w exdb-, XP 53%, , open globe</b></div><div><b>As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1350 gold sovereigns, a</b></div><div><b>group of 21 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!</b></div><div>(p) 4923h, 2902m, 21280e, 12640w exdb-, XP 53%, , open globe</div><div>The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 25 credits!</div><div>As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2520 gold sovereigns, a</div><div>group of 15 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!</div>
  • Those you're showing gave you credits.
  • edited July 2018
    The middle one didn't, the one I bolded. The forum stuff was hard to specify. I put the top and bottom one there as a reference, I know those two gave me something but there were a few that just gave gold and rift stuff.
  • Oh. Yeah, looks like a bug then. It's possible it gave you something and just the message is missing. Usually just best to message Makarios or Nicola about that kind of thing.
  • In hindsight I probably should have been paying more attention, but I’ve got the logs so I’ll see how many times it happened and touch base.
  • Ulta said:
    The middle one didn't, the one I bolded. The forum stuff was hard to specify. I put the top and bottom one there as a reference, I know those two gave me something but there were a few that just gave gold and rift stuff.
    I had the same thing happen. I just filed an ISSUE ME, and Makarios sorted me out pretty quickly (just gave me another globe).
  • Wait. . . . That's not just a random thing? Crap I know I had a few like that but just took it in stride.  How I'm wondering if I can somehow fix this. . . .@Makarios/@nicola
  • Antonius said:
    Ulta said:
    I had the same thing happen. I just filed an ISSUE ME, and Makarios sorted me out pretty quickly (just gave me another globe).
    I'll go through my logs and send an issue, I've opened well over 100 this week so I'm hoping it's not super prevalent.  But first, SOOSHI.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Milabar said:
    Wait. . . . That's not just a random thing? Crap I know I had a few like that but just took it in stride.  How I'm wondering if I can somehow fix this. . . .@Makarios/@nicola
    now that it's been pointed out to me, I wonder if the same thing happened without people noticing >_>

• Yeah I know in 30 I had at least 4 duds but I don't know exact numbers or logs cause I just assumed that's the plan with gambles.  If it's a bug I'm kicking myself for losing 4-6 globes full of artefacts -.-
  • I opened 30 globes for 13 caches. Three of the pieces from all of those were non crypt worm pieces. 

That’s a big nope for the rest of this promo for me.