What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Last I checked his code was actually:
    if testing and target ~= "Jadys" then<br>   send("incapacitate "..target)<br>else<br>   send("dispatch "..target)<br>end<br>
    Ya you should kill him, @Jadys.

• Wtf. That's too creepy. Kill it until it stops smiling.
  • question is why is that an alias, not a macro/alias < function

much less error prone that way

lel
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Why we analyzing pseudocode? Did I accidentally log into StackOverflow?

What a horrible question, you're a terrible programmer, you should probably be a window washer.

Sorry just setting the mood.

• Dunn said:
    Why we analyzing pseudocode? Did I accidentally log into StackOverflow?

Could you imagine if people from there, saw some of the code people here write?

I'm pretty sure they'd have a stroke.

• Pyori said:
    Dunn said:
    Why we analyzing pseudocode? Did I accidentally log into StackOverflow?

Could you imagine if people from there, saw some of the code people here write?

I'm pretty sure they'd have a stroke.
    Pretty certain I have done that to Torinn a time or two. Either reading what you could call code or him trying to explain it to me for the hundreth time.
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • Started the day fighting Hashan in the Darkenwood, transitioned to hunting, a little other stuff to build the House up, and then finished by taking a new housemember/protege hunting for 13 levels. Not a bad day all in all

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Logged in for five minutes to follow up on some messages before work, walked into the RP trap and stayed for almost 45 minutes. Was worth it.

I’m excited to see the way things are unfolding at the moment, though I feel like I am stuck to weekends due to my work schedule.

Two weeks to go and I get two weeks off!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• and hailing from the northern territory...

And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    You visiting, @Ellodin??
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• no, that fish has arms (legs), it's an armed armourfish
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • I was going to ask where its armour was, but then I realized it's clearly wearing scalemail.
  • Penwize said:
    I was going to ask where its armour was, but then I realized it's clearly wearing scalemail.
    Why did I pick you as my mentor.

• Having a lot of fun with the discussions of Mariners and PoM. Good times ahead for sure ^^
  • This isn't really 'today' per say, but I've been on a cruise for the last week! I'm not usually a vacation person but it was fun :)

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya said:
    This isn't really 'today' per say, but I've been on a cruise for the last week! I'm not usually a vacation person but it was fun :)
    Per se.

• Your recap made me legit LOL at the gym, @Skye, and now I'm getting looks. 10/10 would read again  =)
  • Mcguffin muffins.
  • edited July 2018
    What I most remember is me constantly thinking "fricken undead assassins".
  • Skye said:
    So like, for the people who missed the events this morning/last night. here's a simple summary:

There was like a fourway royal rumble in the waters near Therophage (where Kashar is) and Azatlan (where the atavians are like native Americans instead of frat boys).

It turns out this legendary macguffin tritonic beast (a white hippocampus) that was stolen from one of the sea spirits like RL years ago, was being held by the Kashari warlords. (Why, we don't know yet or maybe ever), and was the source of the conflict.

AFAIK, the Atavians in Azatlan were just chillin, mindin their own business, the Kashari were being themselves and the Phocians learned that the beast was being kept there and attacked the Kashari, putting themselves in range of the Azatlan forces so they joined in of course. THEN the Caspiites ambushed the Phocians and whoever else so they could yoink the white hippocampus

Then Sefyr, the Western sea spirit who was the original owner/protector of the macguffin shows up and is like "GIMME BACK MY SEA HORSE, BITCHES" and started destroying Kashari ships and the Caspiites were like "LOL NO UP YOURS! CASPIAN FOREVER."

So Sefyr started destroying them too. Then Notia shows up and is basically being her psychobitch self like a nautical Bellatrix Le'Strange that Nereians have been saying not to trust for like, forever.

She destroys the last Phocian citadel (which to my memory is like a big seashell mounted on an armoured whale) and takes one of the human augurs/oracles on board hostage and Sefyr sacrifices his chance to destroy the Caspiites in favour of saving the girl (idk why, the guy has shark teeth and likes eating fingers but ok)

Then the Caspiites escape into Notic Ocean (that's the south for those of you who don't know) that's now fuckin crawling with citadels. And Sefyr can't get in because Notia put a restraining order on him, so he can't enter her territory.

The oracle girl got washed up safely on Thraasi where people were behaving stupidly, and so I took her back to my secret test kitchen where I keep feeding her muffins.

Probably to be continued next Serenade, maybe.

I seriously want you to write the even summaries from now on!!!
  • edited July 2018
    I opened all caches (About 8-9) to get pieces of deathcape since underworld had the same redeem value with death pieces.  Sigh. I am very disappointed after the announce. I will go get some alcohol...
  • Do an issue me, they might do something about it. Might not, though.

• Decided to visit the UW for the first time since it reopened. Got creamed within 30 seconds of the first visit, but managed to stay alive a bit longer the second time. Didn't manage to make it to the exit root before dying, but at least I had some fun and got a bit of gold :)

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    More fighting!

- 2018/07/02 16:25:01 - Dunn is slain by Karren L. Thorngage's psychic assault.
    - 2018/07/02 16:25:10 - Dunn is slain by Karren L. Thorngage's psychic assault.
    - 2018/07/02 16:25:26 - Achilles is slain by Karren L. Thorngage's psychic assault.
    - 2018/07/02 16:27:39 - Karren dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Irimon.
    - 2018/07/02 16:28:02 - Achilles dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Irimon.
    - 2018/07/02 16:30:22 - Rushing to Moghedu's aid, a mhun knight has decimated Icraa.
    - 2018/07/02 16:31:25 - Karren has bled out, slain by the might of Principal Klendathu, Ixteolotl Teotl.
    - 2018/07/02 16:31:36 - Karren has bled out, slain by the might of Quartermaster Ryzan Valeth.
    - 2018/07/02 16:31:52 - Dunn dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Herald Lii Le'Yuet, Blood Born.
    - 2018/07/02 16:32:19 - Klendathu has bled out, slain by the might of Lady Nyneve Si'Talvace, Argent Hand.
    - 2018/07/02 16:32:26 - Klendathu is slain by Ayja Si'Talvace, Guardian of the Blades's psychic assault.
    - 2018/07/02 16:32:30 - Karren dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Irimon.
    - 2018/07/02 16:32:39 - Ryzan is slain by Sir Achilles, Knight of the Aarash Kheyr's psychic assault.
    - 2018/07/02 16:32:58 - Dunn has bled out, slain by the might of Lady Nyneve Si'Talvace, Argent Hand.
    - 2018/07/02 16:33:04 - Dunn is slain by Karren L. Thorngage's psychic assault.
    - 2018/07/02 16:33:07 - Daego has been slain by the might of a Tomaculan warrior.
    - 2018/07/02 16:34:30 - By the authority of Karren L. Thorngage, Dunn dies having suffered the ultimate betrayal.
    - 2018/07/02 16:34:40 - Lord Milabar Si'Talvace, of Targossas has battered Dunn to death.
    - 2018/07/02 16:34:58 - Ryzan dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Sir Achilles, Knight of the Aarash Kheyr.
    - 2018/07/02 16:42:48 - Krizal flees into death, unable to endure the grief-laden presence of a pale shadow.
    - 2018/07/02 16:43:04 - Rising on his hind legs, a jackalope bites Uijane's throat and stains his face with the last of his lifeblood.
    - 2018/07/02 16:43:55 - Krizal flees into death, unable to endure the grief-laden presence of a pale shadow.
    - 2018/07/02 16:44:15 - Irimon dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Oathsworn Kvasir.
    - 2018/07/02 16:44:30 - Ayja is slain by Karren L. Thorngage's psychic assault.
    - 2018/07/02 16:44:31 - Herald Lii Le'Yuet, Blood Born has battered Klendathu to death.
    - 2018/07/02 16:44:36 - Ayja's life has been frozen and shattered by Jy'Rakym Dunn.
    - 2018/07/02 16:44:37 - Klendathu is slain by Karren L. Thorngage's psychic assault.
    - 2018/07/02 16:44:44 - Ryzan has bled out, slain by the might of Lady Nyneve Si'Talvace, Argent Hand.
    - 2018/07/02 16:44:44 - Lii's life has been frozen and shattered by Jy'Rakym Dunn.
    - 2018/07/02 16:44:47 - Cutting off his cowardly attempt to flee, Lord Milabar Si'Talvace, of Targossas has cut down Ryzan.
    - 2018/07/02 16:44:53 - Dunn has bled out, slain by the might of Lady Nyneve Si'Talvace, Argent Hand.
    - 2018/07/02 16:44:59 - Irreverent One Jadys Lucoster has battered Lii to death.
    - 2018/07/02 16:45:09 - Cutting off her cowardly attempt to flee, Sir Antonius Agarwaen, Inquisitor of Heretics has cut down Jadys.
    - 2018/07/02 16:45:15 - For her transgressions against Creation, Sir Antonius Agarwaen, Inquisitor of Heretics has cast the heretic Jadys into eternal damnation.
    - 2018/07/02 16:45:25 - For his transgressions against Creation, Sir Antonius Agarwaen, Inquisitor of Heretics has cast the heretic Dunn into eternal damnation.
    - 2018/07/02 16:45:33 - Irimon is slain by Karren L. Thorngage's psychic assault.

We might not be the A-Team, but we are a team. #cheesy #yeahIsaidit

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."