Fleetsense and Ship list

I have written an improvement to fleetsense and shiplist.

Fleetsense: will now tell you in color coding, how long your ship has been docked (is it in danger of being drydocked), as well as rename the HARBOUR so it's useful to travel to, as well as provide a clickable GOTO link.  (so you can know where your ships are more easily)

Ship list: will show where it is docked and provide a clickable goto link.

to use:
Fleetsense : type DATE first for that month, then anytime you use 'fleetsense'
Ship list : just use 'ship list'

These are triggers only, so it's one folder you can import into triggers.

Enjoy
-Rane

Comments

• download, unzip, import into mudlet
  • here is an example of the differences.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited May 2018
    This is quite handy, but I can't seem to get it to work. Downloaded, extracted, and installed. Any ideas, @Rane?

• Ship list works fine, but there doesn't seem to be a trigger or anything in the triggers for Fleetsense? There is the preamble trigger to grab the ship list/fleetsense header, but the triggers that follow correspond solely to ship list. Is there a missing trigger in the package? 
  • I was wondering the same thing, and have been looking through the info to see if there was something just miscoded. Have not been able to see any of it.
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • You can actually import the zip itself, don't need to extract!
  • @Kresslack What Vadi said, you just need to download the import it!
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • edited June 2018
    Can't seem to edit my original post.  Here is an update.  I included the ability to set a GOLD and FOOD threshold. So you can quickly see if your ships are running low on either.  If you're like me and watch over a lot of ships, this is very helpful. 

This is a straight .xml file so you don't need to use PKG manager, just open triggers and import.  I only have triggers for this.

TO INSTALL:
    Rename file to .xml and then IMPORT it into triggers

TO SET GOLD and FOOD THRESHOLDS:
    find the trigger FS_gold and food and modify the variables shipGOLDnorm and shipFOODnorm 

(set them high to test what the trigger does if you like)
    -Rane
  • edited June 2018
    [edit]....enjoy
  • I LOVE THIS! thank you.
  • Love the idea. Ship List works fine. But fleetsense doesn't at all. I've checked the DATE, but every time I enter Fleetsense, I get this:

356 The Fulminata               tf        Merewyn

(Overlooking the lagoon [4th/8/854])

[ LUA ] - object: <FS_DataCapture_ShipHarbour Trigger> function:<Trigger191437>

<[string "Trigger: FS_DataCapture_ShipHarbour Trigger"]:34: attempt to 

index field '?' (a nil value)>

[ LUA ] - object: <SL_DataCapture_ShipHarbour Trigger> function:<Trigger191442>

<[string "Trigger: SL_DataCapture_ShipHarbour Trigger"]:7: attempt to 

Hull: 99   Sails: 99   Morale: Steadfast

SB$: 12552  Food (C/G/F): 42810/0/7

[ LUA ] - object: <SL_DataCapture_ShipHarbour Trigger> function:<Trigger191442>

<[string "Trigger: SL_DataCapture_ShipHarbour Trigger"]:7: attempt to 

Not sure how to fix.