Memorable quotes

Comments

• Are you proud of what you just did?
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Kinilan said:
    Are you proud of what you just did?
    I just want you to know that I fully blame you for this.

• Skye said:
    Sin (male Mhun).
    He is 478 years old, having been born on the 10th of Sarapin, 295 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.

(•_•) "I guess you could say he was..."

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■) "...Old as Sin."

As one of Targ's resident lovers and perpetrators of puns (so much I'm sure @Deucalion will cleanse me of my humor one day), I appreciate this joke.
  • Xias said:
    Skye said:
    Sin (male Mhun).
    He is 478 years old, having been born on the 10th of Sarapin, 295 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■) "...Old as Sin."

As one of Targ's resident lovers and perpetrators of puns (so much I'm sure @Deucalion will cleanse me of my humor one day), I appreciate this joke.
    Please Deuc... please end the puns.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • A flesh-eating slug guides Nyneve along the first stage of decomposition.

That is a great deathsight. So nurturing. Kudos.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Aralaya said:
    Xias said:
    Skye said:
    Sin (male Mhun).

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■) "...Old as Sin."

Please Deuc... please end the puns.
    Here's hoping I'm never asked to Sacrifice them <3
  • Today is the 7th of Sarapin, 3 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire. The phase of the moon cannot be determined.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Death messages keep getting better I see:

Resenting the intrusion on his free time, an off-duty prison guard knocks Alessandro out with the butt-end of his spear before tossing him down the salt mines for the prisoners to finish him.

• Kresslack said:

Resenting the intrusion on his free time, an off-duty prison guard knocks Alessandro out with the butt-end of his spear before tossing him down the salt mines for the prisoners to finish him.

So the guard sent Alessandro to the Hearthstone forums? (hearthstone joke, I know)

• Synbios said:
    Kresslack said:

So the guard sent Alessandro to the Hearthstone forums? (hearthstone joke, I know)
    What's a hearthstone?

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Aralaya said:
    Synbios said:
    Kresslack said:

What's a hearthstone?
    Big lump of granite under your fireplace, stops your house burning down

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Item that lets you teleport back to an inn in WoW. 
  • Item that you're supposed to delete before using /unstuck so you can teleport forward 5 yards and bypass invisible walls.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Jarrod said:
    Item that you're supposed to delete before using /unstuck so you can teleport forward 5 yards and bypass invisible walls.
    Those were fun times, then they ruined it and made it so unstuck put you back to your hearth point :(

• Pyori said:
    Jarrod said:
    Item that you're supposed to delete before using /unstuck so you can teleport forward 5 yards and bypass invisible walls.
    Those were fun times, then they ruined it and made it so unstuck put you back to your hearth point :(
    Map clipping was one of my favorite things to do, both in the open world and inside instances. The crypts under Kara were so cool before they permablocked the inside with plugs.

The thunder lake was also pretty sweet!
  • Underneath Stormwind was fun, and going to "old ironforge" as well as the air strip above ironforge, before they put flying in the game... And going to the alcove above the auction house as horde, and killing people who were flagged.

• I never got a chance to do Iron Forge since I was Horde but I didn't find some other neat things in Org such as the hidden candle vigil room built inside one of the stone spires (still possible to visit by manipulating a mammoth and flying under the city).

Clipping through Stratholme on live servers to see the backside was pretty fun too. Gotta love warlock gates!
  • Jarrod said:
    The other thing I forgot: being faced in an awkward direction while stucking, and having unstuck teleport you out... But get stuck behind something else instead. So you're now stuck there completely since it had a cooldown before you could use it again.

Good times.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    (person) says in a raspy and harsh voice, "No I am ok for now, I appreciate the help never seen acceptance of rookies like i have found here."

Good job, Achaeans, keep it up!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • A shaggy buffalo stands still for a second while a big, smelly load of faeces comes out of his back side.

Did this buffalo really just take a shit? Haha, never seen that before.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Minifie said:
    - 2018/06/17 14:10:55 - A frenzied wendigo asserts his dominance with a powerful, echoing roar as he
    beats Minifie to a pulp with his club.
    - 2018/06/17 14:11:45 - A frenzied wendigo asserts his dominance with a powerful, echoing roar as he
    - 2018/06/17 14:11:49 - A frenzied wendigo asserts his dominance with a powerful, echoing roar as he
    - 2018/06/17 14:11:51 - A frenzied wendigo asserts his dominance with a powerful, echoing roar as he
    - 2018/06/17 14:11:54 - A frenzied wendigo asserts his dominance with a powerful, echoing roar as he
    - 2018/06/17 14:11:59 - A frenzied wendigo asserts his dominance with a powerful, echoing roar as he
    - 2018/06/17 14:12:05 - A frenzied wendigo asserts his dominance with a powerful, echoing roar as he
    - 2018/06/17 14:12:12 - An intense chill sweeps through the realm of Death as the life of Minifie is
    claimed by a frost wraith.

Image result for stop it hes already dead

No

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited June 2018
    WTB 10 mayan crowns for 350 creds

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • WTB 10 mayan crowns for 350 creds
    I only wish they were so cheap. I had someone think I was ripping them off when I offered 45 for a Mayan Crown.
  • The average is 45 now? :anguished: Stupid op urns

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• The average is 45 now? :anguished: Stupid op urns
    Yeah, I've collected 8 Mayan crowns so far ( I think Jonesey still has a few) but I need more and I have to keep raising my offer price. I'm hoping for a Mayan Crown sale soon!
  • Don't buy from Jones or trust his prices! 
  • edited June 2018
    Anywhere from ~30-50 is definitely the standard price when they're not in high demand. When new (actually good) items are released, you can generally expect them to go higher. You're defintiely getting lowballed if someone offers less than that. They're not widely-available like other games' alternate currency is (coins/tokens/etc)

• I figured as well, probably the point - we're more interested in what we don't have

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• Mayan Crowns, just like anything else, have a subjective worth - they're worth exactly as much as anyone is willing to pay for them at the time. Personally, I don't buy higher than 20-25 and when I sell it's at a hefty profit since I prefer hoarding them hoping that the next batch of stuff will be awesome.