Player Pics

Comments

• Congratulations!!
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Kindergarten graduations are so lame
  • Solnir said:
    Kindergarten graduations are so lame
    Most people try to meet women at bars, clubs or other social events, but whatever floats your boat!
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Rangor clear blue skies and no raid? :D
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    I noticed that too. Someone's been playing Achaea too much. :D 
  • Cailin said:
    Kyrra said:
    I mean.. he is a viking... here in europe, we usually mean raid.. the storms bring the dragon boats you know

• Khaibit said:
    Cailin said:
    Kyrra said:
    I mean.. he is a viking... here in europe, we usually mean raid.. the storms bring the dragon boats you know
    I don't have a dragon boat. Only a common pleb I am.
  • edited June 2018
    Shouldve got Mike Holmes to check it out for ya first!  Looks good though.   Getting ready to do the same (reno) at my 2nd place in FL.  Master bathroom remodel, remove carpet from previous owner, tile throughout (cant do hardwood like my house up here), some other minir stuff like replacong/widening a couple doors and adding a closet door.   Luckily, Im only out $300k but cant rent it because it was a VA loan guarantee.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    That's not Rispok, Rispok has an awesome twirly moustache. Imposter.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Ifreann said:
    Here is our little son Kılıçarslan :

How do you pronounce this?
  • Nazihk said:
    Ifreann said:
    Here is our little son Kılıçarslan :

How do you pronounce this?
    https://translate.google.com/#tr/en/kılıçarslan

It is not perfect but if you listen the turkish side, that will give you idea. The pronunciation should be faster than Google's though.

That will be mess but with the help of wiki, this is how you can spell:

k (as k in kit) ı (as e in open) l (as in love) ı (as in open) ç (as a ch in chair) a (as a in father) r (as in run) s (as in song) l (as in love) a (as a in father) n (as in nice)
  • Mathonwy said:
    I've been trying my hand at photography in my spare time lately. Got the chance to go to the zoo with a friend and his family.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    Why would you only take 1 picture of the foxes. Foxes are the best.

• Pyori said:
    Mathonwy said:
    I've been trying my hand at photography in my spare time lately. Got the chance to go to the zoo with a friend and his family.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    Trust me, I took more -- I just didn't want to spam the hell out of the page and/or anyone on mobile.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Mathonwy said:
    Pyori said:
    Mathonwy said:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    Trust me, I took more -- I just didn't want to spam the hell out of the page and/or anyone on mobile.

• Only picture I have on my new computer. Heh.