Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

PvE Analysis

12346»

Comments

• KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaPosts: 2,377Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    SnB unreasonably low, Earth Lord unreasonably high.
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
    ShirszaePenwize
  • PenwizePenwize Posts: 1,403Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Oh! To clarify this now in case anyone didn't see it, Atalkez had his critting gagged so his numbers are doubled, so it's not quite as egregiously powerful as those numbers would suggest.
    Dochitha
  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 4,773Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    This is why I don't bash.

You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 2,014Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Was going to say that damage was absolutely ridiculous. No reason NOT to be Elord if that was standard DPS! I'd have to go and get permanently hard with bashing damage like that!

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • TjayTjay Posts: 65Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I might have to try out Earth Lord now.

• GarnerGarner Posts: 18Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    So, Buffet got buffed, and I wanted to test the damage.
    Stats are standard for all Ele lords, and I have no stat arties, just the con trait, same test target.

AIR LORD
    Buffet
    22% dmg, 2.25b, 9.78%/s

So, still fairly weak. Arties might improve it some, though I'm not sure what stat actually affects the damage. Unless it's a huge improvement, bashing in Air Lord doesn't look to be worth it at all. Oh well.
  • PyoriPyori Posts: 1,011Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Nothing affects elemental lord's damage, as far as people could tell when it was last checked.

As far as I recall, none besides Earth are worth bashing in. Water Lord is 'okay' but nothing stellar.

• VoliVoli Posts: 82Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Water is mainly okay because you have a Battlerage attack that heals you. At least, for me. That, and all the health. And some decent natural defenses.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,870Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dochitha said:
    For the record, only DWC is affected by STR, DWB, 2H, SNB are all not affected by STR. I believe it's unintended, and if this is adjusted they should all come back on par.
    Wait...what? Is this really a thing?

• PyoriPyori Posts: 1,011Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Kresslack said:
    Dochitha said:
    For the record, only DWC is affected by STR, DWB, 2H, SNB are all not affected by STR. I believe it's unintended, and if this is adjusted they should all come back on par.
    Wait...what? Is this really a thing?
    Was.

• DupreDupre M.Posts: 138Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Most threads you can get away with just reading the first page

This is not one of those threads
    https://www.achaea.com/banner/caiges.jpg
  • RiellRiell Posts: 28Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Penwize said:
    Oh! To clarify this now in case anyone didn't see it, Atalkez had his critting gagged so his numbers are doubled, so it's not quite as egregiously powerful as those numbers would suggest.
    Any chance you could share the corrected dps, pretty please?
  • DupreDupre M.Posts: 138Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Divide by 2 gives you 12.2% aka real shitty.
    https://www.achaea.com/banner/caiges.jpg
  • RiellRiell Posts: 28Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Dupre said:
    Divide by 2 gives you 12.2% aka real shitty.
    Hmm. You're right. That doesn't seem good at all

12346»
Sign In to Comment.