What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Admin favoritism!!!!!! It's reel!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Torinn said:
    Admin favoritism!!!!!! It's reel!
    Well, Dunn is a whale.
  • I reached level eighty despite a strict policy of never hunting.
  • Lost a hunting bet by 0.5% although I had 6% to go and the competitors 1.5% both, so I think I still won ... right? Right?!
  • Spent a sick day writing code for shikudo. I’m scared to emerge from this NyQuil cloud to review my code. 

• Dunn said:
    Spent a sick day writing code for shikudo.

• Idk how I’m alive right now not gonna lie. Horrible cold

• edited June 2018
    Didn't you just get over one? You aren't subjecting yourself to weird scientific experiments are you? :(
  • My girlfriend traveled for work and brought this one home as a souvenir. She never gets sick so when I heard a sniffle last week, I stocked up on NyQuil. 

• Oblivion is here for your sinuses!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Torinn said:
    Oblivion is here for your sinuses!
    Never miss an opportunity, do you?
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • Dunn said:
    My girlfriend traveled for work and brought this one home as a souvenir. She never gets sick so when I heard a sniffle last week, I stocked up on NyQuil. 
    Ugh. Colds from overseas/traveling is the worst.
  • Shikudo is bad for you, don't do it.
  • Out of boredom I looked at where the relics were currently and saw one was just sitting in Luman. I thought, hey, why not try to get it? So I went thinking y'know someone's totally going to beat me to it, but I got it. And then, less than ten minutes later, 

With a guttural growl, a rabid grizzly bear stands up tall and wraps its hairy arms around you, constricting you and allowing it to lock its strong jaws around the top of your head.
    You have been slain by a rabid grizzly bear.
    A rusted key falls out of your inventory.
    The corpse of a bloodthirsty jackdaw falls out of your inventory.
    You no longer possess Paincatcher.

Easy come, easy go and all that, pffftt.
  • Felgann said:
    Out of boredom I looked at where the relics were currently and saw one was just sitting in Luman. I thought, hey, why not try to get it? So I went thinking y'know someone's totally going to beat me to it, but I got it. And then, less than ten minutes later, 

With a guttural growl, a rabid grizzly bear stands up tall and wraps its hairy arms around you, constricting you and allowing it to lock its strong jaws around the top of your head.
    You have been slain by a rabid grizzly bear.
    A rusted key falls out of your inventory.
    The corpse of a bloodthirsty jackdaw falls out of your inventory.
    You no longer possess Paincatcher.

Easy come, easy go and all that, pffftt.
    I guess you caught some pain.
  • It was either the bear or some kill hungry PKer. 

Cough. 

• You should post the embarrassing thing. I thought it was hilariously cute, if you’re talking about the mistaken identity!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• accidentally dispatched @Jadys while testing shikudo. 

• You know shikudo is the one class/spec that has a safe version of its insta you can use for testing. Cough.
  • edited June 2018
    I know. I even have a safety toggle but switched it off when I thought you guys were going to be fighting :(

• Jadys said:
    I'm not mad.

That's the face of a murderer. Jadys will kill you in your sleep.
  • when the auto goes too strong
  • The dispatch was manual cause I'm a bad at it currently :(

• So you manually pkd her.... doesn't sound like an accident!
  • See comment about incapacitate/dispatch toggle, my dude. Expected to stun her.

• ^dis$

if testing then
       send("incapacitate "..target)
    else
       send("dispatch "..target)
    end

such auto. much noob. no skill.

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • Wow I gave you that in confidence.

• I'm just trying to fan the flames here :@