Quick Questions

Comments

• What is the move speed limit and what are the existing modifiers?
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Base is two rooms per second. Modifiers that I know of are Mhun racial, celerity artefact power and the Depthswalker ability (Blur?). I believe they all stack.
  • Alchemists also get -1 room per second from petrifying.
  • edited May 2018
    Kase said:
    Was thinking of working Boinad into my hunting. Looks like it is only really useful if there is more than 1 target and you use it on the one you aren't hitting. Is that correct?
    It isn't worth it. Whatever you use it on rarely gets more than one attack off; damage battlerage is superior.

Edit: However, if you want to use it anyway, you would use it on any denizen you are not attacking.
  • Antonius said:
    Base is two rooms per second. Modifiers that I know of are Mhun racial, celerity artefact power and the Depthswalker ability (Blur?). I believe they all stack.
    Shaman attune Tarnel as well.

• edited May 2018
    Sylvan has some movement enhancers that I think are environment based.

Wraith shackle temporarily reduces move per second to one.

There is a promo bonus for it from chocolates too I think.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Landstrider boots.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    What's the current gold cap?

• ~200k is when you start to feel it drop, about 250k is where you really see gold just not drop at all. I'll do a retest to get exact numbers when the next month rolls over, I only ever worked off estimates and usually spent as I gathered.
  • I need to bash Minifie-style so I can start reaching these gold caps...
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• It starts at 160k.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Ismay said:
    I need to bash Minifie-style so I can start reaching these gold caps...
    Yeah, apparently so do I.

• It starts around 160 yeah, like Cooper said. Steadily decreases from there; not like Lusternia where it caps at ~100k then just suddenly drops to like 90% less.

• It's really not that hard to cap. .  On that note

Ny and I have been trying to figure out if it's based individually or not, i think it's based off who kills it from the party, does anyone know if that's the case?
  • yes                        
  • It's based off who gets the killing blow, yeah.

• does anyone have the logs for the lead poisoning/Grey ash around the sirrocians during phaestus' rise? I missed the entire thing and am trying to see the in room and first person death messages :D
  • Healing
    -------
    * New ability: BENEDICTION.

What do?
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Reyson said:
    Healing
    -------

What do?
    Turns you into Sherlock Holmes.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • something along the lines of

the lord bless you and keep you;
    the lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
    the lord lift up his countenance toward you and give you peace.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • edited June 2018
    Reyson said:
    Healing
    -------

What do?
    No much, just quality of life stuff.

Syntax:
    BLESS <target|ME> BENEDICTION

Extra Information:
    Channels: fire, earth, water, air, and spirit.

Works on/against:
    Adventurers and self

Details:
    Bless an individual with a holy benediction, granting them all          
    spiritshields and both willpower and endurance blessings at once. The   
    more blessings granted (ones that are already present are ignored), the 
    longer the recovery time of this ability.

• Hot damn, that nice. 
  • Nazihk said:
    Reyson said:
    Healing
    -------

What do?
    No much, just quality of life stuff.

Syntax:
    BLESS <target|ME> BENEDICTION

Extra Information:
    Channels: fire, earth, water, air, and spirit.

Works on/against:
    Adventurers and self

Details:
     When a player is dumb enough to step into your Piety rite, you can begin Blessing them. Every time they try to leave and trip Piety it deducts an extra 5 seconds off the Blessing timer. Uses same timer as Radiance but you can move and the person can be in your room.

• Thank God.  Priest took literally days to def up.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • It reduces the scripting burden for blessing other people, and the flavour text is much  better, but the single long equilibrium loss - best case is ~7.7 seconds if you need to give all five defences, with quick-witted and level 2 eq reduction - is a little off-putting.
  • Was definitely hoping for more like 4-5 seconds, but even 7.7 is at least faster than it was. I think it was something like 12-15 seconds before for all of them with QW/Aldar. Baby steps.
  • Benediction just seems to reduce the equilibrium cost of each by half, but adds them together, so 15.4 seconds to do the whole lot without Benediction. It's a massive difference, but being off equilibrium for that long in one go makes me wary. Serverside curing also doesn't know about Benediction, which means you need some client-side coding to handle blessing yourself.

It seems like it would have just been much cleaner all around to reduce the costs of those five abilities by 50%.
  • Soulcage is 12 with a diadem D:
  • tbh 7.7 seconds when you're not in any danger is hardly much of an issue? This isn't meant to be done midfight after all, from what I can tell.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    That's shiny enough to want a priest alt again. :(
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."