ASHTAN IS THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Just made this connection cause I'm watching the nba finals. Old ashtan is a perfect representation of the punk ass GSW in todays NBA. Punk ass combatants join the #1 team cause they can't hack shit. All you cupcake spineless ass players. That's your legacy, you ain't shit. 

Comments

• Such angst

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Dunn said:
    For the last five plus years A team has referred to taking a shit as a ‘Darroth’. Ain’t lying 
    lmao i want logs 
  • edited June 2018
    Bro fuck. I don’t log that. 

@Jhui @Jarrod @Sohl back me up here

We haven’t had a big name join in a long time tho. We more like the Cleveland Browns. 

• edited June 2018
    And fuck it, i'm making a cupcake callout list.

CUPCAKES
    ---------
    @Dunn
    @Jarrod
    @Jhui ( i love you still) but you're like the KD of achaea 
    @Mizik
    @Sohl

Basically anyone who left Mhaldor to join Tanris and co. I will add more to the list as they come to mind. Haven't played in 5 years so this may take awhile. 

• This is liberal in the south tier angst right here. 

• Darroth said:
    Dunn said:
    For the last five plus years A team has referred to taking a shit as a ‘Darroth’. Ain’t lying 
    lmao i want logs 
    I cannot vouch for 5 years, and I don't have logs, but I have seen that reference made by various people. 

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • Cyr said:
    Darroth said:
    Dunn said:
    lmao i want logs 
    I cannot vouch for 5 years, and I don't have logs, but I have seen that reference made by various people. 
    i'm dying laughing rn if this is true. If that's my legacy so be it. 
  • @Achilles

help add to the cupcake list. 
  • man this game must be dying cause this thread would have at least 30 posts by now 5 years ago 
  • We have a darrothhouse in mhaldor, complete with septic tank and self flush capabilities.
  • Ok thanks @Dunn  for turning this thread into a shit on darroth thread. 

• edited June 2018
    I made it my sworn darroth to tell you this one day. 

• edited June 2018
    Wtf. How can you have this much hate after not playing for years?

At least most of us rage about the present. (Fk u Ashtan)
  • Darroth said:
    Ok thanks @Dunn  for turning this thread into a shit on darroth thread. 

Technically, I think they are saying you *are* the shit.

• Farrah said:

I love you too Baerrah

• Farrah said:

try leading a bunch of blind retarded cats into war against a vastly superior squad and then getting half your squad pitted and truenamed to death. It will bury a hole in your soul. 
  • Why isn't this in rants with the rest of the Darroth?
  •        

• Haha, wow

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • hi dar
  • Oh and then after you get truename chained to death, they start laughing at you and saying it's balanced on the warrior channel and forums. YEAH IT"S REAL BALANCED MAN. JUST WIPE HALF MY FUCKIN PARTY AND KILL ME INSTANTLY. jfc 
  • lol old ashtan was the worst but you'll be happy to know ashtan spent like 2 of the last 3 years being bottom tier and is only now recovering
  • Wouldn’t say bottom, but yeah that’s accurate.

• edited June 2018
    good, they deserve it. Instead of parity in achaea it was Ashtan heads and shoulders over everyone cuz every combatant and their cousin joined them 
  • well, bottom or not, I think someone it was a cathartic few years for everyone that hated old ashtan lol. btw darroth can you grow facial hair yet
  • yeah @Kiet

25 now. Old af 
  • A Darroth of the soul some would say. 

• Dunn said:
    Bro fuck. I don’t log that. 

@Jhui @Jarrod @Sohl back me up here

We haven’t had a big name join in a long time tho. We more like the Cleveland Browns. 
    Can confirm, was common usage for past 5+ years.

Also, I'm pretty sure Darroth had to deal with Uber bard for awhile. Guy would probably hate to find out both Jhui and I have won Staff, being cupcakes and all...
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."