What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Why did Hashan just lose half their army?
  • Check Menace :D
     <3 
  • Mathilda said:
    I left for reasons few understand or know, and even more will guess and be wrong.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Dafuq. I leave for 5 minutes and you guys are already wrecking up the place
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Ozmatiah said:
    Mathilda said:
    I left for reasons few understand or know, and even more will guess and be wrong.

H00t! You know what the next step is, Owlman.
  • Cyrene's looking mighty fine I must say
     <3 
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    The sound of wings and crackling lightning echoes across the Quarterdeck of the Hoalanatha.

You say in a refined, velvety voice, "I'd be interested in a steady supply if it were possible,
    less of a one-off sort of deal."

A shadowy bandit says, "Why, me, of course. I would hardly... hmm. Do you hear that?"

An armoured Stormshaper flies in, quickly adopting a battle stance.

A heavily armoured Stormshaper advances upon a shadowy bandit, blade whirling in deadly arcs.
    There is little to no resistance as the weapon cleaves into his flesh, scything and slashing 
    with unconquered skill.

A shadowy bandit falls before the assault of a heavily armoured Stormshaper.

You say in a refined, velvety voice, "It's likely an incoming Storm."

A heavily armoured Stormshaper says, "Yes."

A heavily armoured Stormshaper says, "It was."
    Granted this was at 6:50am this morning while I was desperately trying to get dressed and leave for work :D
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Mathilda said:
    Check Menace :D
    Where? Or have we stopped ranting and just starting quitting?

I know I was logged on drunk last night but I don't remember a thing... 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited June 2018
    I don't think anyone tried to claim it was griefing? At least not here where anyone else can see it. So... bringing it up yourself is unhelpful.

That said, always sad (and confusing, personally) to see a chunk of players quit close together, even if for unrelated reasonings. @Datrius man, who am I going to complain about Marco's Pizza being so expensive to now? But wish y'all the best wherever you end up.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Asmodron not sure what recent incident you're referring to. Especially since we talked about my personal reasons for leaving, similar to Oz's.

Everyone else should probably just ignore whatever Mathilda happens to be talking about  

Regardless, best wishes to Hashan. It's been a fun ride and I hope everyone who left finds what they are looking for to continue enjoying the game. 

• ah sorry Zheo, forgot to clarify you're not part of that incident.

All the best to those that did leave. Also Heureux is adorable.
  • Can we not try and air out dirty laundry on the forums? guaranteed all you'll get is bullshit rumours and innocent people getting slandered. 

Tasuu keeps making cute clothes to wear, and I want them all but I haven't the wardrobe space to keep having outfits. Hiring someone to be my personal wardrobe butler :(.
  • Datrius said:
     I'm just glad @Makarios and crew were kind enough to make Heureux a wandering denizen, so now a giant yellow lab will roam the game forever.

That's awesome! I love Heureux! :D
  • Melodie said:
    I don't think anyone tried to claim it was griefing? At least not here where anyone else can see it. So... bringing it up yourself is unhelpful.

That said, always sad (and confusing, personally) to see a chunk of players quit close together, even if for unrelated reasonings. @Datrius man, who am I going to complain about Marco's Pizza being so expensive to now? But wish y'all the best wherever you end up.

Gonna miss @Datrius :/  Also, wtf man, you were retiring and didn't just give me the damn stuff after I bought you shackles?  Damn bro :D

• Caelan said:
    Melodie said:

Gonna miss @Datrius :/  Also, wtf man, you were retiring and didn't just give me the damn stuff after I bought you shackles?  Damn bro :D
    He can only take half of it with him, so he should have charged you twice as much.
  • Antonius said:
    Caelan said:
    Melodie said:

He can only take half of it with him, so he should have charged you twice as much.
    Sorry bud, I needed to be able to afford the changes to Heureux.
  • Datrius said:
    Antonius said:
    Caelan said:
    Melodie said:

Sorry bud, I needed to be able to afford the changes to Heureux.
    It's cool homeboy.  15cr per for something normally worth 35cr and going for upwards of 60cr (according to some accounts) currently.. Can't entirely complain.

• Griefed players tend to quit games altogether, not move to other cities. 2c.

That being said, readlog Hashan for the past couple of weeks is not entirely an invalid reason to jump ship. :D
     <3 
  • who wants to go from a city with asmodron as cl to someone with afk as cl
  • Kiet said:
    who wants to go from a city with asmodron as cl to someone with afk as cl

Pssh. Afkez won't be CL for long.
  • next one will be afk too tho. it is written.
  • It is known!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • *straight male Dawnlords become gonelords. Silas lasted a while, from what I've heard.
     <3 
  • got a stronger wire put in my braces.
    ran out of pain meds.

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates