Wilderness Travel

KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
Does anyone happen to have a script for navigating wilderness, or any tools that make wilderness navigation and traveling easier?

Best Answer

Answers

• Would pay for something like this. I hate wilderness travel.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Gallop just about makes wilderness bearable for me

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • I just have an alias which enables a timer that moves in a direction.
    wm <dir/off> to set the direction/disable it.
    timer moves in that direction every ~0.5s until I turn it off/change direction.
    with sentinel I used to dash, was fast enough for getting pretty much anywhere since it ignores terrain limitations when it comes to slowing movement.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Just manifest lightning someone in the area.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Klendathu said:
    I have a script which will follow a predefined path. I use it for travelling to islands (Orilla to Prin in 31 ocean rooms, that kind of thing), so you need to be able to fly. You can program in the path, then wwto #, when # is the stored route number.

I'm providing it as-is, no support, no updates, no fixes.

Thank you, I'll give this a try.