Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

How do you pronounce your character's name?

1111213141517»

Comments

• CooperCooper IowaPosts: 4,435Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You guys should spell your names like they are pronounced.

Kresslack
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,788Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Cooper said:
    Some of the names in this game are just ridiculous. I remember times during raids where the entire party would have to target someone based off a shortname, or in some cases a specific variable they actually set up, because the target's name was so obnoxiously long and complicated.

• PyoriPyori Posts: 613Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Kresslack said:
    Cooper said:
    Some of the names in this game are just ridiculous. I remember times during raids where the entire party would have to target someone based off a shortname, or in some cases a specific variable they actually set up, because the target's name was so obnoxiously long and complicated.
    Enjoy!

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,788Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited June 7
    Pyori said:
    Kresslack said:
    Cooper said:
    Enjoy!

I haven't done anything combat related in over a year, but that's pretty nifty.

• FeritasFeritas Posts: 1Member
    Feritas is pronounced Fur-it-us. It means wildness
  • PyoriPyori Posts: 613Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Feritas said:
    Fritters.

Tysandr
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,928Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Pyori said:
    Feritas said:
    Fritters.
    Falafal

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • ZerisZeris Posts: 28Member
    Fajita
Sign In to Comment.