What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Antidas said:
    Antidas said:
    Torinn said:
    Shaking the ground, @Mezghar romps playfully here.  His long snoot and his floppy ears lend him a playful air, his eyes gazing longingly and soulfully about himself.  The tail from his hind quarters is strangely furred, fwapping about itself in wild abandon if anybody says "walkies", toppling walls and people alike.  
    I will return from dormancy just to kick him out of Targ before people start thinking we're Eleusis or Hashan or some shit, ffs
    Antidas i miss u
    You joined Eleusis you traitor :(
    But sentinel!
    You didn't join for the pretty trees? :o
  • Milabar said:
    I like the meropis location, but I hate people so it suits me
    We can sit on the front porch with our artie bows ready, and yell at people to get off our property. <3
  • You joined Eleusis you traitor :(
    But sentinel!
    It's OK... he is just jealous.  Plus he doesnt even go here anymore.

• It always baffles me when people use the "ignorance" excuse -after- they committed an act, then call you 'mean' afterwards for following it up..
  • You bend at your knees to nearly a crouching position, then with a powerful thrust of your legs,
    launch yourself straight up into the air.
    Flying above Dense forest near a waterfall.
    The sky lightens with the onset of dawn.
    You see exits leading southeast and south.
    [hall impat prn cl]87%|100%, 99%|98%, 38% (48) [cdbkrex]-05:00:27.715
    Ooh look! A lovely lake. Perhaps you'll dive in!
    You enter into a steep nose dive . . . directly towards solid ground.
    You gently float to the ground, protected from a nasty fall by your levitation.
    [hall impat prn cl]87%|100%, 99%|98%, 38% (48) [cdbkrex]-05:00:27.729lh

:/ 
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Saw this in the Azdun catacombs today, is it new?

Out of seemingly nowhere, the faintest glint of a set of beady eyes glare back towards you from among the dark of the catacombs.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Asmodron said:
    It always baffles me when people use the "ignorance" excuse -after- they committed an act, then call you 'mean' afterwards for following it up..
    Story of my entire freaking career as Hand or Ivory Eminence.

or they skip mean and go straight to 'corrupt'.
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • Elipise said:
    Asmodron said:
    It always baffles me when people use the "ignorance" excuse -after- they committed an act, then call you 'mean' afterwards for following it up..
    Story of my entire freaking career as Hand or Ivory Eminence.

or they skip mean and go straight to 'corrupt'.
    Or 'bully'.  This isn't middle school FFS. Stop crying.

• edited June 2018
    Had that in Imperian when I was our guild's equivalent of HoN.

Person came back after 3-4 years of not playing, acting like they were still hot and great. Started getting pissy when I shot her down. Wouldn't knock it off so I demoted her... Boy did she start raging, said fuck it and just booted her from the guild. She went crying to the guildmaster about how much of an ass I was to her, and that she didn't deserve it... He told her to suck it up; she got in a tiff and left the city as well instead.

No great loss, when it comes to people like that. Really have zero patience for those types.

• edited June 2018
    You tell Malfurion, "You best be a druid..."

Malfurion tells you, "No."

What a missed opportunity...
  • Haha, I get it. Because Malfurion was a druid from Warcraft.

• Switched classes recently, so I've been immersed in learning a lot of new things. I really appreciate the structure. It feels like I can almost wrap my mind around what's happening in the arena, exactly in the moment while sparring. Rather than playing catchup.

Had a blast during the raid defense earlier! Amidst all the chaos and confusion it was the most fun I've had in a long while.  =)
    "Alas. Alas for Hamlin. The Mayor sent east, west, north, and south. To offer the Piper by word of mouth. Wherever it was men's lot to find him, silver and gold to his heart's content. If only he'd return the way he went."
  • It was awesome. Died a time or two, but copied @Tasuu and rained. Ended up with like 9 kills, which is the most I've ever had. Felt like I landed a d-bomb.

Was laughing like a mad woman the entire time I kept trying to fly/rain, and @Bronislav (I think it was) kept becalming me. I have to say, that was one of the most fun raids I've seen in a long time, aside from the lvl 2 tank we pulled off last night. :3
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Ygia said:
    You are now a Master Blacksmith - one of the finest smiths alive.

I may not be able to fight worth a damn, but I can at least make things for people and be semi-useful that way. c:
    Everyone is important on my team :)

not @Cyr tho 

• Dunn said:
    Ygia said:
    You are now a Master Blacksmith - one of the finest smiths alive.

I may not be able to fight worth a damn, but I can at least make things for people and be semi-useful that way. c:
    Everyone is important on my team :)

not @Cyr tho 
    You forgot the :) on the 2nd sentence

• I did not. 

• Conveniently misplaced.

Next raid, let’s not use guards @Dunn :angry:

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited June 2018
    Ygia is one of my favorite people. Back the fk off, @dunn I know where u live. She is not coming to live in your swamp.
  • edited June 2018
    Atalkez said:
    Conveniently misplaced.

They never came on call lol, @Atalkez. Hirst never took them off hold position. That was all just conc beckon into totem. 

Hirst made up for it by one shot timewarping retardation several times, thankfully. 

• Dunn said:
    Atalkez said:
    Conveniently misplaced.

They never came on call lol, @Atalkez. Hirst never took them off hold position. That was all just conc beckon into totem. 

Hirst made up for it by one shot timewarping retardation several times, thankfully. 

The threat means a lot in terms of how we fight/react to things, though. For example, I was originally blocking but when you called for help, I leapt southeast to try to cut off the guards (who, of course, didn't come). But then I go back northwest and everyone but me ends up getting beckoned. Hard to say it wouldn't have made a difference if I didn't have to worry about guards in an already difficult matchup.

You guys definitely had a good shot of winning either way, though, which is why we were so surprised they were moved to begin with. Would be nice if people at least humoured us without going overkill while we're nub Targ. :(

The timewarps and truenames do not make up for it. They just emphasize how much Occultist needs to be deleted. :angry:

• edited June 2018
    Next time. We had plenty more fights sans guards after that last night. Was a busy one. 

New guard pump fake meta tho

• I just want to not raid at all because raids have been almost always unfun lately (we just don't have the people to deal with guards/totems/font powers when we can barely win without those as factors) but certain other people really want to tank someone. 

Stupid peer pressure and sad dragon puppy eyes.
  • edited June 2018
    There was a period of time where I felt the same way within the last year or so. Tough feeling. And you don’t have yourself an @Austere to lead when you’re not around so I feel for you :(

Also obligatory @GoneLord

I am still in favor of no guard movements post sanction fwiw

• I’m all about no movement during sanction, there’s enough ways to counter a raid group without relying on them, imo.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Fully agree.

Personally I wouldnt mind if other changes were implemented with the guard mechanic. Just so much about it I dislike.
  • nub Targ best Targ

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Klendathu said:
    Saw this in the Azdun catacombs today, is it new?

Out of seemingly nowhere, the faintest glint of a set of beady eyes glare back towards you from among the dark of the catacombs.

I've seen this too, but I can't remember the last time. Think it might be something to do with the vampires.