I want to buy your god-mode coding prowess! I need a script that does the following:
- Works for multiple shops
- When I do WARES, outside the stockroom and using specific room numbers, the script will tell me what items are missing or have been sold, and how many of each item is needed in order to build up to a certain inventory count
- Saves that information, and displays it when I use aliases, even when outside the shop
- Resets once I use another alias to show that stocking is complete
- Fully customizable, in that I can alter inventory build-to lists and group counts
- Helps with stocking and pricing in general. Use your imagination here. If this is too much, I already have something that helps a little with it, and can get by with what I have (thanks @Rangor)
- Willing to send me a full script package, instead of simply posting code here that I don't understand how to implement.
- Willing to provide me with instructions on use. Patience is appreciated.
If you are interested, please let me know, and we can discuss the details.
Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.