Giftbags: June 2018

Let's see em

Comments

• Thousands of tiny iron rings link together in a flawless pattern of sturdy metal to form the fabric
    of this heavy giftbag, rattling together at every movement with a noise like falling rain. Skilfully 
    applied colour flows across the face of the bag's surface, forming the carefully rendered shape of a 
    tall, square iron tower with windows and a door that open ominously into an interior concealed by 
    shadow. A thin cord of some surprisingly strong, obscure material forms a drawstring for the bag, 
    ornate little tassels adorning its ends.
    It weighs about 22 pounds.
    A heavy iron-link giftbag is holding:
    "diadem327740"                          an Aldar Diadem
    "bottle327750"                          a bottle of fairy dust
    It contains a total of 2 items of a max of 25.

The other giftbag had a cache with a talisman dummy/cape enchantment, gold giftbag (which I lost on upgrade 2 but got around 200 inks so woo) and a mask, so definitely a good grab!
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    The best thing I got out of two giftbags was a horn of plenty. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Anyone wanna trade 1.7k credits for 1k creds bought under your character's name?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Giftbag 1 - orb of swirling golden glass, 2 clay chips, bottle of fairy dust 

Giftbag 2 - a glowing interlocked cache (opened for marks - ivoryatlantiaarms and quisalisdaggerblade), translucent mask

Giftbag 3 - enchanted vellum, mini horse 

Giftbag 4 - phial of shimmering ink, translucent mask 
  • 8 giftbags

4 miniature horse
    7 clay chip
    3 mask
    1 portfolio
    1 tornado bottle
    1 fairy dust
    1 phial of permanent ink
    2 cache
    1 gold cache

I can open my own stables and coin collection
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    2 giftbags got me...

1 cache
    2 chips
    1 horse
    1 mask

• What are the miniature horses? I don't remember them from a previous promotion, and didn't see anything about them in the Announce post.
  • Antonius said:
    What are the miniature horses? I don't remember them from a previous promotion, and didn't see anything about them in the Announce post.
    Announce 4760: 
    - A wooden horse: BREATHE on this horse and it will serve as a raido rune for you, similar to the runelore ability. Notably, Runewardens may even place one of these if they already have a raido present somewhere in the land. These horses are good for one use: just say RIDE HOME once its placed, and you'll be teleported straight to its location!
    The Truths hurt. Always.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    They're like a one-use raido. It seems that the item (even though it's one-use) resets to you after you take them out of the bag, so I'm a little sorry that I did.

• What do the translucent masks do? Can't seem to find them listed.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• 13 bags: 
    7 pages, 
    5 horses, 
    4 fairy dust, 
    4 masks,
    2 regular cache,
    1 glowing cache,
    1 ivory dice,
    1 clay flowerpot,
    1 moonstone vial

so-so. Depends on how cache sales go. 

Really just trying to get my hands on a deathcape and deathcall horn. Hit me up if selling those.
    The Truths hurt. Always.
  • Ismay said:
    What do the translucent masks do? Can't seem to find them listed.
    - A translucent mask: WEARing this mask will cause guards and other organisation-owned denizens to ignore you for five
    minutes. This effect fails if you perform any hostile actions of any kind. Each mask possesses 3 charges.

• Anyone wanna trade 1.7k credits for 1k creds bought under your character's name?
    Sure. I already bought 1000cr under my name, so now I'll trade you for 1700cr.  

Remember: credit scams are illegal.  Now you have to give me a net of 700cr.

• Anyone interested in art? 100cr bought in my name for a full body and basic shade. I have a link to my art in my signature! (If this is allowed?) Five slots, first come first serve!
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• I might be interested in this, Xae, either only for me, or for me and Ny both
  • XaeXae
    edited June 2018
    Milabar said:
    I might be interested in this, Xae, either only for me, or for me and Ny both
    Well I have 2 slots left! Just pm me or send me a message on discord.

aciidwire#5240
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• Cache
    Horse
    Fairy Dust
    Tourmaline Vial

Can't see to trade in the fairy dust using artefact or promo, is there another way to do it?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Cache
    Horse
    Fairy Dust
    Tourmaline Vial

Can't see to trade in the fairy dust using artefact or promo, is there another way to do it?

They are non-redeemable.
  • Well, what a complete waste of an item for someone with a lyre. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • You can use it on other people iirc. 

• Pyori said:
    Ismay said:
    What do the translucent masks do? Can't seem to find them listed.
    - A translucent mask: WEARing this mask will cause guards and other organisation-owned denizens to ignore you for five
    minutes. This effect fails if you perform any hostile actions of any kind. Each mask possesses 3 charges.

What?! Oh, that is worth more than most artefacts. Definitely very useful. Thanks.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• edited June 2018
    2 bags
    Translucent mask
    Perm ink
    Fairy dust
    And a normal cache, opened for an apperception piece.
    Totally worth, from the ink and talisman piece.
  • Iron Elite applies to lessons, aye?
  • Caelan said:
    Anyone wanna trade 1.7k credits for 1k creds bought under your character's name?
    Sure. I already bought 1000cr under my name, so now I'll trade you for 1700cr.  

Remember: credit scams are illegal.  Now you have to give me a net of 700cr.
    Not with that attitude

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • edited June 2018
    2 Giftbags.

1 cache, 1 miniature horse in each.

One cache opened for signetcarving and taperwax for the other.

• Iron Elite applies to lessons, aye?
    Pretty sure it doesn't.

• @Nicola can you make the bottles of fairy dust either not resetting (so they can be sold/given) or tradein-able? Same with the mini wooden horses? 
    The Truths hurt. Always.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Suladan said:
    @Nicola can you make the bottles of fairy dust either not resetting (so they can be sold/given) or tradein-able? Same with the mini wooden horses? 
    You can trade anything found within a giftbag, so long as you don't take it out of that giftbag.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Them being able to be traded in would be nice.

• Melodie said:

You can trade anything found within a giftbag, so long as you don't take it out of that giftbag.
    NOW you tell me. *sigh*
    The Truths hurt. Always.