OOC Raves

Comments

• I am two weeks from a new house. Yay. Also I'm posting here so pretty much everyone should now be raving about that.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Riashain said:
    I am two weeks from a new house. Yay. Also I'm posting here so pretty much everyone should now be raving about that.
    PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Was playing some Squad and got a surprise visit from Terry Crews o.O

• Minneapolis is such a beautiful city, reminds me of Ottawa

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • edited June 2018
    It's only taken them 13 years, but Kingdom Hearts 3 is finally coming! Yusssss.

• Finally getting Sundays off for the first time in like five years, meaning I'll be back working only 5 days a week and playing D&D on my free Sundays!
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• Double yay, Ghost's new album is out and they're still as good as ever. <3

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    It’s Friday, survived until my lunch break.
    Three and a half hours to go until the long weekend starts.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Xaden said:
    Want me to come keep you company? :grin:

My rave: Spent most of the past 7 days seeing friends and family for dinners / lunches / booze-ups, it's been a blast. 
    Tonight we have my mums family and some friends popping over for dinner and drinks and a final farewell.

This time on Sunday I will be midway across the Atlantic Ocean to start my new life in Canada!
    I have never been so hard.
  • Mini-ocelot?
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    edited June 2018
    Tysandr said:
    Mini-ocelot?
    Bengal! 

I actually had my heart set on an ocicat. Kittens from a breeder are $1,200 and the silver on black colouring is just so perfect.

Bengal kittens are $1,800 and I’ve no idea why I thought they were cheaper. Brain fog lately.

Apparently bengals are super active and interactive, love to play, are incredibly social and mischevious, talk a lot, and love to cuddle. 

I may end up with one of both some day, but I really, really, really want a bengal.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Tysandr said:
    Mini-ocelot?
    Bengal! 
    I hope you don’t like your wallpaper and furniture too much, my friend had two (s 5) and they tore the place apart. That being said, they’re super playful and can be very sweet but definitely not a race everybody will enjoy and quite different than your everyday domestic cat. So beautiful though.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Plak said:
    Kyrra said:
    Tysandr said:
    Mini-ocelot?
    Bengal! 
    I hope you don’t like your wallpaper and furniture too much, my friend had two (s 5) and they tore the place apart. That being said, they’re super playful and can be very sweet but definitely not a race everybody will enjoy and quite different than your everyday domestic cat. So beautiful though.
    I reckon it’s what I am ready for. I had Gidget for 17 years and the one thing I disliked about him was he never wanted to cuddle and he was a little too independant. I am all for kitty castles and climbing towers and toys and mischief. I heard they’re like magpies and steal all your shinies too! 

• Happy father's day
  • If you get a bengal make sure it is a kitten, and make sure you give a lot of attention when it is young. They usually pick one person to like the most and can be standoffish with others. 

• Went to Denver Comic Con! Got a photo with David Harbour, met Christopher Sabat (you might know him as Vegeta) and took selfies with him, also met Bran from Game of Thrones who had cold and clammy hands... UHhh. Yeah! Awesome cosplays and badass merch, spent like 8-9 hours there. It was a blast!! 10/10 would do again.
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• Xae said:
    Went to Denver Comic Con! Got a photo with David Harbour, met Christopher Sabat (you might know him as Vegeta) and took selfies with him, also met Bran from Game of Thrones who had cold and clammy hands... UHhh. Yeah! Awesome cosplays and badass merch, spent like 8-9 hours there. It was a blast!! 10/10 would do again.
    His line was super long at Planet Comicon in KC; most of my time was spent waiting for the Green and Pink rangers, else I would have had him sign some pop figs!
  • edited June 2018
    Figured I'd link it here for those that don't have it / aren't in Discord to get the link from Pentharian.

• A friend introduced me to Minecraft.

What day is it?
  • edited June 2018
    Well I can’t come close to that... but Friends and Trading on Pokémon GO is now online. I’m collecting a bunch of Kangaskhan to give out to people when I meet them just incase they play as well.