[Mudlet] Another denizen targeting script

Comments

• Hum... I honestly didn't tinker around much with the import/export thing. It was an external contribution. I'll have a look when time permits.
  • Keneanung said:
    Hum... I honestly didn't tinker around much with the import/export thing. It was an external contribution. I'll have a look when time permits.
    That would be awesome. I had asked a friend to see if she could export her settings for me, and as she was looking through the tables and trying to export, she lost her settings too. Hopefully it can be fixed. Thanks!

• Which versions of the basher are you on?
  • On 1.8 now, not sure what I was running prior. I think it was the previous version, as I had downloaded it late last November.

• I wanna give @Ethoas my killed denizen data so that his basher picks them up. @Keneanung which file are killed things stored on so I can send him mine?

Thanks!
  • Parleone said:
    I've killed creatures and it has detected that I've killed them and has added them to the priority area list that I'm testing it on. I've also used 'st creature' to define a target but still nothing. 

I've also reinstalled it normally. Also following Puxi's steps. And have even completely eliminated the mpackage file and replacing it with a fresh download and following the reinstall. Same problem remains.
    Hello, I tried to use this script (version 1.8) and the same thing happened
    Except, when I pushed F2, no error in the script error section and in the debug window, and there's 

In the debug window, it said : 
    LUA OK script Start the killing spree (Key42) ran without errors

There were errors, however, it was not because I pushed the button, but it was from the start I think

Here's the list of errors :
    *** starting new session ***
    [ERROR:] object:<Do stuffs.> function:<Trigger586>
             <...onfig\mudlet\profiles\AchaeaTest2/Runewarden svo/svo:21711: attempt to compare nil 
    with number>
             <...onfig\mudlet\profiles\AchaeaTest2/Runewarden svo/svo:21711: attempt to compare nil 
    with number>
    with number>
    [ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<dispatchEventToFunctions>
             <[string "Script: BarUpdate"]:8: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'hp' (a nil value)>
             <[string "Script: BarUpdate"]:8: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'hp' (a nil value)>
    [ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.handleSkillInfo>
             <...onfig\mudlet\profiles\AchaeaTest2\Bashing\script.lua:135: bad argument #2 to 'format' 
    (string expected, got nil)>
    [ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.charStatusCallback>
             <...onfig\mudlet\profiles\AchaeaTest2\Bashing\script.lua:1306: attempt to perform 
    arithmetic on field 'experience' (a nil value)>
    [ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.charStatusCallback>
             <...onfig\mudlet\profiles\AchaeaTest2\Bashing\script.lua:1306: attempt to perform 
             <...onfig\mudlet\profiles\AchaeaTest2\Bashing\script.lua:1289: attempt to perform 
    arithmetic on field 'gold' (a nil value)>
             <...onfig\mudlet\profiles\AchaeaTest2\Bashing\script.lua:1289: attempt to perform 
    [ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.vitalsChangeRecord>
             <...onfig\mudlet\profiles\AchaeaTest2\Bashing\script.lua:1665: attempt to index field 
    'Display' (a nil value)>
    [ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.vitalsChangeRecord>
             <...onfig\mudlet\profiles\AchaeaTest2\Bashing\script.lua:1665: attempt to index field 
    'Display' (a nil value)>
    'Display' (a nil value)>

As you can see, I'm using SVOF system
  • Is this still being supported? I had it running fine earlier, but now I can't seem to get it to do anything whatsoever aside from toss out a few echoes.
    The soul of Ferrus says in Targossian in a warm tabac-stained voice, "Fear the tuna."
  • @Thraze hrm, those errors are new to me. It looks a bit as if something messes with the gmcp tables.

@Tilian Well, not quite actively supported. I haven't logged into Achaea in quite a while, but I can't see anything in the announcements that would break the script. I do what I can to keep this working, though. Have you tried enabling it with "kconfig bashing toggle"? If yes, what echoes are visible? Is anything in the errors view (exclamation mark in the trigger editor)? What does "kconfig bashing" say in general?
  • edited July 2018
    Keneanung said:

@Tilian Well, not quite actively supported. I haven't logged into Achaea in quite a while, but I can't see anything in the announcements that would break the script. I do what I can to keep this working, though. Have you tried enabling it with "kconfig bashing toggle"? If yes, what echoes are visible? Is anything in the errors view (exclamation mark in the trigger editor)? What does "kconfig bashing" say in general?
    kconfig bashing currently waits for the next prompt roll to give me the first four bits, but ends prematurely after that

keneanung: Bashing is on
    keneanung: Automatic fleeing is on
    keneanung: Warning at a security threshhold of 500 health
    keneanung: Fleeing at a security threshhold of 300 health

with the following error output

LUA: ERROR running script show configuration (Alias279) ERROR:...aa\.
    config\mudlet\profiles\Achaea\Bashing\script.lua:700: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

As I said I had it running for quite some time, managed to try just about all of the functionalities with success...then on my next login I couldn't get it to kick on again. I can flip every toggle and get the appropriate echoes, the only thing that seems completely dead is setting attack/raze commands.

[ERROR:] object:<set a command> function:<Alias280><...aa\.
    config\mudlet\profiles\Achaea\Bashing\script.lua:1374: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)>
    The soul of Ferrus says in Targossian in a warm tabac-stained voice, "Fear the tuna."
  • It seems like those errors are happening because the attack command is nil....

Try resetting your attack command (i.e. KCONFIG BASHING ATTACKCOMMAND KILL) or replace kill with whatever other set of commands you use.
  • Tilian said:
    I can flip every toggle and get the appropriate echoes, the only thing that seems completely dead is setting attack/raze commands.
    That's specifically the thing that isn't working, unfortunately. Whether I use the alias or call the function directly, it's not setting.
  • Can you check your mudlet variables manually to see if it exists or is set?

keneanung.bashing.[class].attackcommand

• Thaisen said:
    Can you check your mudlet variables manually to see if it exists or is set?

keneanung.bashing.[class].attackcommand

Yup, keneanung.bashing.configuration.Monk.attackcommand is set to kill.

• My only other guess on this is to check and ensure the keneanung.bashing.charStatusCallback script is still there and that it is active. If it is, may have to wait for a response from @Keneanung because I'm out of ideas!  :)
  • Thaisen said:
    My only other guess on this is to check and ensure the keneanung.bashing.charStatusCallback script is still there and that it is active. If it is, may have to wait for a response from @Keneanung because I'm out of ideas!  :)
    Seems that's looking normal as well. I do appreciate the troubleshooting efforts though, thank you! 
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited September 2018
    This doesn't seem to be working for me any longer. Using Version: 1.9-pre-7a83ed0-master and while the targets for the area I'm in are listed, the F2 key to 'start the killing spree' doesn't seem to be working.

It's also not auto-razing. apparently the only thing that is still currently functioning is the F3 key for Flee.

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Kresslack said:
    This doesn't seem to be working for me any longer. Using Version: 1.9-pre-7a83ed0-master and while the targets for the area I'm in are listed, the F2 key to 'start the killing spree' doesn't seem to be working.

It's also not auto-razing. apparently the only thing that is still currently functioning is the F3 key for Flee.

Have you checked that there are no other key bindings in Mudlet? Think so might also have something bound to F2 by default.

Also you might have to set autoraze yourself. Check kconfig bashing

Utianima said:
    Kresslack said:

Have you checked that there are no other key bindings in Mudlet? Think so might also have something bound to F2 by default.

Also you might have to set autoraze yourself. Check kconfig bashing
    Yeah I disabled the SVO key when i set it up, and my autoraze is set to Carve my target.

• Is the script actually turned on? (kconfig bashing toggle)
    Yep! I triple checked to make sure it was turned on. Things like F3 for the Flee option will work, and I still get messages that things are being added to areas as I kill them, but it will not attack anything.

• @Kresslack I was having very similar issues, but only while hunting fish when diving.
  • Yeah, diving is an issue because the room numbers are not correctly reported there and thus the mapper doesn't know that you move rooms.
    Yeah, wasn't diving, just was hunting as normal. I've checked the settings, and they are all set properly (and worked without issue previously some few months ago). I've checked the priorities for the area I was hunting in, and they're set. The shortkey for Flee (F3) works as it always has, but the shortkey for attacking (F2) does not.

All I get is the message "Nothing will stand in our way" but nothing happens. Am I missing something here? I haven't played in a few months, so just trying to figure this out and get back into the swing of things.

• Try turning off manual targetting?
    edited September 2018
    Tahquil said:
    Try turning off manual targetting?
    Was hoping that would be the ticket, but doesn't seem to change anything.

I guess if nothing else I can do a complete reinstall of the system, just was hoping to avoid that.

Any advice on how to export current priority list?

Ok, it seems to be working now so I'm going to say that was it. Thank you @Taquil!

• "kconfig bashing export" should do the export.

Is there anything in the errors view when running the system?
    Keneanung said:
    "kconfig bashing export" should do the export.

Is there anything in the errors view when running the system?
    I'm guessing it was because I had Manual targetting turned on?  Not sure. The effect wasn't immediate after turning it off, and I haven't made any changes to it since last installation, but seems to be working again now.

Good to know about the export thing though. Thank you.

• edited September 2018
    To get it to register the manual targeting toggle you’d have to move rooms after switching. (Or at least that is what I found when I trialled it).

Glad it’s working now!
  • Which version of the Bashing Script I can use without svof?
  • Set system to none, same package to install. Check kconfig bashing 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."