Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

[Mudlet] Another denizen targeting script

123457»

Comments

• KeneanungKeneanung Posts: 584Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Hum... I honestly didn't tinker around much with the import/export thing. It was an external contribution. I'll have a look when time permits.
  • ZbacoZbaco Posts: 153Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Keneanung said:
    Hum... I honestly didn't tinker around much with the import/export thing. It was an external contribution. I'll have a look when time permits.
    That would be awesome. I had asked a friend to see if she could export her settings for me, and as she was looking through the tables and trying to export, she lost her settings too. Hopefully it can be fixed. Thanks!
  • KeneanungKeneanung Posts: 584Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Which versions of the basher are you on?
  • ZbacoZbaco Posts: 153Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    On 1.8 now, not sure what I was running prior. I think it was the previous version, as I had downloaded it late last November.
  • AesgarAesgar Posts: 436Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I wanna give @Ethoas my killed denizen data so that his basher picks them up. @Keneanung which file are killed things stored on so I can send him mine?

Thanks!
    Shayde
  • ThrazeThraze Posts: 5Member
    Parleone said:
    I've killed creatures and it has detected that I've killed them and has added them to the priority area list that I'm testing it on. I've also used 'st creature' to define a target but still nothing. 

I've also reinstalled it normally. Also following Puxi's steps. And have even completely eliminated the mpackage file and replacing it with a fresh download and following the reinstall. Same problem remains.
    Hello, I tried to use this script (version 1.8) and the same thing happened
    Except, when I pushed F2, no error in the script error section and in the debug window, and there's 

In the debug window, it said : 
    LUA OK script Start the killing spree (Key42) ran without errors

There were errors, however, it was not because I pushed the button, but it was from the start I think

Here's the list of errors :
    *** starting new session ***
    [ERROR:] object:<Do stuffs.> function:<Trigger586>
             <...onfig\mudlet\profiles\AchaeaTest2/Runewarden svo/svo:21711: attempt to compare nil 
    with number>
             <...onfig\mudlet\profiles\AchaeaTest2/Runewarden svo/svo:21711: attempt to compare nil 
    with number>
    with number>
    [ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<dispatchEventToFunctions>
             <[string "Script: BarUpdate"]:8: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'hp' (a nil value)>
             <[string "Script: BarUpdate"]:8: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'hp' (a nil value)>
    [ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.handleSkillInfo>
             <...onfig\mudlet\profiles\AchaeaTest2\Bashing\script.lua:135: bad argument #2 to 'format' 
    (string expected, got nil)>
    [ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.charStatusCallback>
             <...onfig\mudlet\profiles\AchaeaTest2\Bashing\script.lua:1306: attempt to perform 
    arithmetic on field 'experience' (a nil value)>
    [ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.charStatusCallback>
             <...onfig\mudlet\profiles\AchaeaTest2\Bashing\script.lua:1306: attempt to perform 
             <...onfig\mudlet\profiles\AchaeaTest2\Bashing\script.lua:1289: attempt to perform 
    arithmetic on field 'gold' (a nil value)>
             <...onfig\mudlet\profiles\AchaeaTest2\Bashing\script.lua:1289: attempt to perform 
    [ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.vitalsChangeRecord>
             <...onfig\mudlet\profiles\AchaeaTest2\Bashing\script.lua:1665: attempt to index field 
    'Display' (a nil value)>
    [ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<keneanung.bashing.vitalsChangeRecord>
             <...onfig\mudlet\profiles\AchaeaTest2\Bashing\script.lua:1665: attempt to index field 
    'Display' (a nil value)>
    'Display' (a nil value)>

As you can see, I'm using SVOF system
123457»
Sign In to Comment.