Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules
Race, stats and other questions
Hello, I'm new to Achaea, therefore I have many questions.
My current situations are :
- Currently playing troll, with level bellow 15
- Slow connection (~200ms), so I guess no momentum based class, no 2H
- Not planning to artie, at least for now
- However, soon or later, I will purchase the no-brainer lessons package
- Still brand new in Achaea, but played casually (no pvp) in Lusternia
- Although still new in here, I'm planning to do pvp later
- Preferably, playing with generic reflex (scripts which already available for free in the forum), with minor adjustment, and doing minor scripting.
- I'm not planning to be the top 100 or anything. I just aim not to be suck / be a bottom feeder in pvp
- I'm not sure if I will do 1v1 or in the group later, still new, no friends nor houses yet
- Currently playing using Nexus, but I have Mudlet and Mushclient too. At least, I can create simple trigger and alias using them. For now, I'm just curious about Nexus
Anyway, I'm still doubting about the race and its stat. Regarding the race, should I choose :
- Troll with its electric resist and stun chances, combined with Runewarden's DWB
- Human with its crit chance and sip bonus chance, with DWC for attack speed. I heard crit is more important for late game
- Rajamala, for avoidance and cold resist. I heard cold attack is more common than electric
- Tash'la, not sure about the racial trait, but with Tash'la, I can make 15 str / 14 con (str trait, str spec). Unfortunately, the dex is only 11
- Dwarf for the resists, and I can make 14 str /14 con, also with only 11 dex
Now, my question :
- Is it better to sacrifice dex for a better str / con, for pvp? For example, should I substract the dex to 11 dex (for more str/con), or should I try to keep the dex at 12?
- Should I maximize str (to 15 or 16), or should I try to balance it with con? I heard about diminishing return on str and wondering about this
- With above situation, which race and weaponspec is suitable for my runewarden?
- What's the priority of skill groups that needed to be transed, and which skills should be taken, minimum, in order to be an average pvp?
- Any scripts recommended for runewarden pvp?
Thank you, and sorry if I ask many questions