Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

May Promotion

1235»

Comments

• PlakPlak Posts: 61Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Asmodron said:
    Vhayne said:
    Anyone know if they're maybe releasing different cards at some point during the promotion, or is this it?
    I'd be surprised if they didnt.

I wouldnt mind god themed cards.
    Khalas: gives the petrified affliction. No, to YOU. You rock! Yes you are.
  • AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,485Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Plak said:
    Asmodron said:
    Vhayne said:
    Anyone know if they're maybe releasing different cards at some point during the promotion, or is this it?
    I'd be surprised if they didnt.

I wouldnt mind god themed cards.
    Khalas: gives the petrified affliction. No, to YOU. You rock! Yes you are.
    If it ever was included (which I doubt they would add any but the current pantheon), I could see it more akin to turn into a statue and be untargettable, but also unable to act for a set amount of seconds.
    Plak
  • AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,485Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Going by other gods, I'd honestly wish that Pandora's would be shockingly amazing, just to see people begging on market for Pandora.
    Sobriquet
  • TelinusTelinus Posts: 171Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    can vouch for asking to trial arties from @Makarios

I'm still hoping he forgets to reclaim them afterwards :(
  • RangorRangor Posts: 3,068Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Telinus said:
    can vouch for asking to trial arties from @Makarios

I'm still hoping he forgets to reclaim them afterwards :(
    Don't go the way of the @spire
    MakariosKriex
  • IsmayIsmay Posts: 512Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    lol:

You tear open a decorated sleeve and readily pull a playing card featuring Lord Slith, Death's Demise from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and readily pull a playing card featuring Lord Slith, Death's Demise from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and victoriously pull a playing card featuring Ashaxei, The White from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and readily pull a playing card featuring Catarin deSangre, The Just from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and delightedly pull a playing card featuring Lord Ugrach, The Finality from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and happily pull a playing card featuring Enheduanna, The Damned from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and readily pull a playing card featuring Agith'tai, The Netweaver from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and happily pull a playing card featuring Enheduanna, The Damned from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and delightedly pull a playing card featuring Lord Ugrach, The Finality from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and readily pull a playing card featuring Agith'tai, The Netweaver from within!

On top of those, I got 2 more Sliths, another Enheduanna, and a Severian from a previous purchase.

• RangorRangor Posts: 3,068Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Ismay said:
    lol:

You tear open a decorated sleeve and victoriously pull a playing card featuring Ashaxei, The White from within!

You tear open a decorated sleeve and readily pull a playing card featuring Catarin deSangre, The Just from within!

On top of those, I got 2 more Sliths, another Enheduanna, and a Severian from a previous purchase.

Same cards I got!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,788Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Ismay said:
    lol:

You tear open a decorated sleeve
    'eyyyy @Ismay gurl, you wanna sell that Ashaxei? Hit me up.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
  • MezgharMezghar Posts: 72Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    People are paying so much for Ashaxei now. Much confused.
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,926Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I paid 200 for mine day 1.

lalalalaalalalala

• MezgharMezghar Posts: 72Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I paid 100.
    MelodieShirszae
  • CooperCooper IowaPosts: 4,434Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    1000 credits purchased.

10 which will probably be 35 credit redeems.
    1 card that will sell for 400-600.
    1 card that will probably sell for 100.

850 extra credits, or an 85% bonus to your purchase.

What were your expectations? You made out very well.

• IsmayIsmay Posts: 512Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Was laughing at all the Sliths.
  • CooperCooper IowaPosts: 4,434Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Slith will always be there for you. 

IsmayXias
1235»
Sign In to Comment.