Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

What Happened To You Today?

1593594596598599611

Comments

  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,126Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Needs more @Astarod
    That's why you guys lost, ya know?  No Astarod.

    - 2018/05/15 13:55:42 - Baleful laughter echoes from deep underground as Gavriil is slain by a minion of Dominar.
    - 2018/05/15 13:59:44 - Ainly dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Shade Datrius.
    - 2018/05/15 13:59:48 - Ainly has bled out, slain by the might of Shade Datrius.
    - 2018/05/15 13:59:55 - Krizal is slain by Abha Ardu Rollanz Taver, of the Red Alder's psychic assault.
    - 2018/05/15 14:00:03 - Rollanz has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Igniter Cyro Pyroboreus-Callahan.
    - 2018/05/15 14:00:57 - By the authority of Krizal Nyxillum, Rangor dies having suffered the ultimate betrayal.
    - 2018/05/15 14:01:30 - Asmodron falls to the arrows of Prophet of Thorn and War, Caelan, Aegean Warlord.
    - 2018/05/15 14:01:40 - Ainly has bled out, slain by the might of Engineer Zekeros Storm.
    - 2018/05/15 14:02:31 - Sobriquet dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard's kai.
    - 2018/05/15 14:02:40 - Zekeros falls to the arrows of Gavriil J. Celes'Ciel, The Rose.
    - 2018/05/15 14:02:59 - Zekeros falls to the arrows of Tihuna Awha Mycen Dawyn-Xanatov, Blackthorn General.
    - 2018/05/15 14:03:30 - Ielana falls to the arrows of Prophet of Thorn and War, Caelan, Aegean Warlord.
    - 2018/05/15 14:04:35 - Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard has broken Krizal's spine with a backbreaker, slaying her.
    - 2018/05/15 14:04:35 - Rangor has bled out, slain by the might of Shade Datrius.
    - 2018/05/15 14:04:38 - Cyro falls to the arrows of Tihuna Awha Mycen Dawyn-Xanatov, Blackthorn General.
    - 2018/05/15 14:09:03 - Ainly futilely gasps one final time for air before dying, slain by Krizal Nyxillum.
    - 2018/05/15 14:09:03 - Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard has broken Datrius's spine with a backbreaker, slaying him.
    - 2018/05/15 14:09:06 - Ainly has bled out, slain by the might of Engineer Zekeros Storm.
    - 2018/05/15 14:09:07 - Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard has battered Cyro to death.
    - 2018/05/15 14:09:17 - Caelan dies screaming under the assault of Khalasian Wanderer, Asmodron Dicondron's fire and flame.
    - 2018/05/15 14:09:21 - Caelan has bled out, slain by the might of Lord Marshal Sobriquet Storm, The Shadow Harlequin.
    - 2018/05/15 14:09:41 - By the authority of Krizal Nyxillum, Rangor dies having suffered the ultimate betrayal.
    - 2018/05/15 14:09:52 - Krizal dies, her defences no match for the relentless might of Abha Ardu Rollanz Taver, of the Red Alder.
    - 2018/05/15 14:19:21 - Ielana has bled out, slain by the might of Abha Ardu Rollanz Taver, of the Red Alder.
    - 2018/05/15 14:19:33 - Ainly has bled out, slain by the might of Engineer Zekeros Storm.
    - 2018/05/15 14:19:40 - Krizal dies, her defences no match for the relentless might of Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard.
    - 2018/05/15 14:19:47 - Ainly has bled out, slain by the might of Khalasian Wanderer, Asmodron Dicondron.
    - 2018/05/15 14:19:51 - Krizal has bled out, slain by the might of Prophet of Thorn and War, Caelan, Aegean Warlord.
    - 2018/05/15 14:20:11 - Caelan dies screaming under the assault of Khalasian Wanderer, Asmodron Dicondron's fire and flame.
    - 2018/05/15 14:20:15 - Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard has battered Datrius to death.
    - 2018/05/15 14:20:27 - Zekeros falls to the arrows of Gavriil J. Celes'Ciel, The Rose.
    - 2018/05/15 14:20:41 - Aevius dies screaming under the assault of Khalasian Wanderer, Asmodron Dicondron's fire and flame.
    - 2018/05/15 14:20:44 - Avery falls to the arrows of Gavriil J. Celes'Ciel, The Rose.
    - 2018/05/15 14:20:50 - Avery falls to the arrows of Gavriil J. Celes'Ciel, The Rose.
    - 2018/05/15 14:20:58 - Asmodron falls to the arrows of Prophet of Thorn and War, Caelan, Aegean Warlord.
    - 2018/05/15 14:21:07 - Asmodron falls to the arrows of Tihuna Awha Mycen Dawyn-Xanatov, Blackthorn General.
    - 2018/05/15 14:21:24 - Cyro falls to the arrows of Tihuna Awha Mycen Dawyn-Xanatov, Blackthorn General.
    - 2018/05/15 14:21:28 - Cyro falls to the arrows of Prophet of Thorn and War, Caelan, Aegean Warlord.
    - 2018/05/15 14:21:38 - Zekeros falls to the arrows of Gavriil J. Celes'Ciel, The Rose.
    - 2018/05/15 14:21:50 - Sobriquet falls to the arrows of Gavriil J. Celes'Ciel, The Rose.
    - 2018/05/15 14:22:49 - Helfeirch's lifeblood spills from his severed arteries as a rabid grizzly bear tears his body to shreds.
    - 2018/05/15 14:25:26 - Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard has broken Mordyval's spine with a backbreaker, slaying him.
    - 2018/05/15 14:26:39 - Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard has broken Ielana's spine with a backbreaker, slaying her.
    - 2018/05/15 14:26:59 - Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard has battered Cyro to death.
    - 2018/05/15 14:27:20 - Aevius, Initiate of the Ithmia has battered Zekeros to death.
    - 2018/05/15 14:27:27 - Aevius, Initiate of the Ithmia has broken Zekeros's spine with a backbreaker, slaying him.
    - 2018/05/15 14:28:17 - Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard has broken Avery's spine with a backbreaker, slaying her.
    - 2018/05/15 14:28:28 - Helfeirch's lifeblood spills from his severed arteries as a rabid grizzly bear tears his body to shreds.
    - 2018/05/15 14:28:33 - Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard has broken Avery's spine with a backbreaker, slaying her.
    - 2018/05/15 14:29:27 - Asmodron falls to the arrows of Prophet of Thorn and War, Caelan, Aegean Warlord.
    - 2018/05/15 14:29:32 - Asmodron falls to the arrows of Prophet of Thorn and War, Caelan, Aegean Warlord.
    - 2018/05/15 14:29:39 - Krizal falls to the arrows of Prophet of Thorn and War, Caelan, Aegean Warlord.
    - 2018/05/15 14:29:48 - Prophet of Thorn and War, Caelan, Aegean Warlord has battered Krizal to death.
    - 2018/05/15 14:29:55 - Cyro has bled out, slain by the might of Abha Ardu Rollanz Taver, of the Red Alder.

  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 4,699Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    That spoiler depth looks like it took forever.


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
    KyoshiroCailin
  • MezgharMezghar Posts: 72Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    That minion of Dominar looks like the true MVP
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,955Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Jeez it’s like a JSON spoiler list


    Atalkez
  • PuxiPuxi Posts: 526Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Rangor died. Mission Accomplished.
    Asmodron
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,126Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Atalkez said:
    That spoiler depth looks like it took forever.
    Each one is a gift you have to unwrap!

    Curious why it did that, but it is funny so..

  • SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 1,996Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited May 15
    Caelan said:
    Needs more @Astarod
    That's why you guys lost, ya know?  No Astarod.

    - 2018/05/15 13:55:42 - Baleful laughter echoes from deep underground as Gavriil is slain by a minion of Dominar.
    - 2018/05/15 13:59:44 - Ainly dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Shade Datrius.
    - 2018/05/15 13:59:48 - Ainly has bled out, slain by the might of Shade Datrius.
    - 2018/05/15 13:59:55 - Krizal is slain by Abha Ardu Rollanz Taver, of the Red Alder's psychic assault.
    - 2018/05/15 14:00:03 - Rollanz has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Igniter Cyro Pyroboreus-Callahan.
    - 2018/05/15 14:00:57 - By the authority of Krizal Nyxillum, Rangor dies having suffered the ultimate betrayal.
    - 2018/05/15 14:01:30 - Asmodron falls to the arrows of Prophet of Thorn and War, Caelan, Aegean Warlord.
    - 2018/05/15 14:01:40 - Ainly has bled out, slain by the might of Engineer Zekeros Storm.
    - 2018/05/15 14:02:31 - Sobriquet dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard's kai.
    - 2018/05/15 14:02:40 - Zekeros falls to the arrows of Gavriil J. Celes'Ciel, The Rose.
    - 2018/05/15 14:02:59 - Zekeros falls to the arrows of Tihuna Awha Mycen Dawyn-Xanatov, Blackthorn General.
    - 2018/05/15 14:03:30 - Ielana falls to the arrows of Prophet of Thorn and War, Caelan, Aegean Warlord.
    - 2018/05/15 14:04:35 - Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard has broken Krizal's spine with a backbreaker, slaying her.
    - 2018/05/15 14:04:35 - Rangor has bled out, slain by the might of Shade Datrius.
    - 2018/05/15 14:04:38 - Cyro falls to the arrows of Tihuna Awha Mycen Dawyn-Xanatov, Blackthorn General.
    - 2018/05/15 14:09:03 - Ainly futilely gasps one final time for air before dying, slain by Krizal Nyxillum.
    - 2018/05/15 14:09:03 - Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard has broken Datrius's spine with a backbreaker, slaying him.
    - 2018/05/15 14:09:06 - Ainly has bled out, slain by the might of Engineer Zekeros Storm.
    - 2018/05/15 14:09:07 - Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard has battered Cyro to death.
    - 2018/05/15 14:09:17 - Caelan dies screaming under the assault of Khalasian Wanderer, Asmodron Dicondron's fire and flame.
    - 2018/05/15 14:09:21 - Caelan has bled out, slain by the might of Lord Marshal Sobriquet Storm, The Shadow Harlequin.
    - 2018/05/15 14:09:41 - By the authority of Krizal Nyxillum, Rangor dies having suffered the ultimate betrayal.
    - 2018/05/15 14:09:52 - Krizal dies, her defences no match for the relentless might of Abha Ardu Rollanz Taver, of the Red Alder.
    - 2018/05/15 14:19:21 - Ielana has bled out, slain by the might of Abha Ardu Rollanz Taver, of the Red Alder.
    - 2018/05/15 14:19:33 - Ainly has bled out, slain by the might of Engineer Zekeros Storm.
    - 2018/05/15 14:19:40 - Krizal dies, her defences no match for the relentless might of Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard.
    - 2018/05/15 14:19:47 - Ainly has bled out, slain by the might of Khalasian Wanderer, Asmodron Dicondron.
    - 2018/05/15 14:19:51 - Krizal has bled out, slain by the might of Prophet of Thorn and War, Caelan, Aegean Warlord.
    - 2018/05/15 14:20:11 - Caelan dies screaming under the assault of Khalasian Wanderer, Asmodron Dicondron's fire and flame.
    - 2018/05/15 14:20:15 - Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard has battered Datrius to death.
    - 2018/05/15 14:20:27 - Zekeros falls to the arrows of Gavriil J. Celes'Ciel, The Rose.
    - 2018/05/15 14:20:41 - Aevius dies screaming under the assault of Khalasian Wanderer, Asmodron Dicondron's fire and flame.
    - 2018/05/15 14:20:44 - Avery falls to the arrows of Gavriil J. Celes'Ciel, The Rose.
    - 2018/05/15 14:20:50 - Avery falls to the arrows of Gavriil J. Celes'Ciel, The Rose.
    - 2018/05/15 14:20:58 - Asmodron falls to the arrows of Prophet of Thorn and War, Caelan, Aegean Warlord.
    - 2018/05/15 14:21:07 - Asmodron falls to the arrows of Tihuna Awha Mycen Dawyn-Xanatov, Blackthorn General.
    - 2018/05/15 14:21:24 - Cyro falls to the arrows of Tihuna Awha Mycen Dawyn-Xanatov, Blackthorn General.
    - 2018/05/15 14:21:28 - Cyro falls to the arrows of Prophet of Thorn and War, Caelan, Aegean Warlord.
    - 2018/05/15 14:21:38 - Zekeros falls to the arrows of Gavriil J. Celes'Ciel, The Rose.
    - 2018/05/15 14:21:50 - Sobriquet falls to the arrows of Gavriil J. Celes'Ciel, The Rose.
    - 2018/05/15 14:22:49 - Helfeirch's lifeblood spills from his severed arteries as a rabid grizzly bear tears his body to shreds.
    - 2018/05/15 14:25:26 - Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard has broken Mordyval's spine with a backbreaker, slaying him.
    - 2018/05/15 14:26:39 - Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard has broken Ielana's spine with a backbreaker, slaying her.
    - 2018/05/15 14:26:59 - Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard has battered Cyro to death.
    - 2018/05/15 14:27:20 - Aevius, Initiate of the Ithmia has battered Zekeros to death.
    - 2018/05/15 14:27:27 - Aevius, Initiate of the Ithmia has broken Zekeros's spine with a backbreaker, slaying him.
    - 2018/05/15 14:28:17 - Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard has broken Avery's spine with a backbreaker, slaying her.
    - 2018/05/15 14:28:28 - Helfeirch's lifeblood spills from his severed arteries as a rabid grizzly bear tears his body to shreds.
    - 2018/05/15 14:28:33 - Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard has broken Avery's spine with a backbreaker, slaying her.
    - 2018/05/15 14:29:27 - Asmodron falls to the arrows of Prophet of Thorn and War, Caelan, Aegean Warlord.
    - 2018/05/15 14:29:32 - Asmodron falls to the arrows of Prophet of Thorn and War, Caelan, Aegean Warlord.
    - 2018/05/15 14:29:39 - Krizal falls to the arrows of Prophet of Thorn and War, Caelan, Aegean Warlord.
    - 2018/05/15 14:29:48 - Prophet of Thorn and War, Caelan, Aegean Warlord has battered Krizal to death.
    - 2018/05/15 14:29:55 - Cyro has bled out, slain by the might of Abha Ardu Rollanz Taver, of the Red Alder.
    Is this what we do now? It's not about numbers anymore, just selective deathsights to measure penis length?


    image
  • FarrahFarrah Posts: 1,945Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Idk. I was too lazy to open all the spoilers so to me it looks like Hashan won. Needs tldr kill count to be more effective.
    XiasCaelan
  • DatriusDatrius Posts: 531Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I dunno, all I know for my first fight back, I didn't do too bad
  • MorthifMorthif Posts: 1,547Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    And in the End, the love you take is equal to the love you make. 
  • AegothAegoth Posts: 2,484Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Cuz all you need is love
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,126Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Sobriquet said:
    Caelan said:
    Needs more @Astarod
    That's why you guys lost, ya know?  No Astarod.
    Is this what we do now? It's not about numbers anymore, just selective deathsights to measure penis length?

    Way to ruin my praise of Astarod, damnit.  

  • RangorRangor Posts: 3,083Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Puxi said:
    Rangor died. Mission Accomplished.
    Never had to embrace, tanking with starbursts.
    image
    Puxi
  • StorilStoril Posts: 16Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Can you all please stop with the endless combat discussions? That is not the purpose of this thread.
  • GarnerGarner Posts: 16Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Today I hit Artisan Metalworker, then calculated how many more lances I'd need to get to the next rank, and cried a bit. Then I decided to see how expensive it would be to master the cheapest Artisan descriptor, and cried a bit more.

    Ah well. Long term goals are still good while you fill in the short term ones.
    KresslackIohannaOzmatiah
  • DatriusDatrius Posts: 531Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Garner said:
    Today I hit Artisan Metalworker, then calculated how many more lances I'd need to get to the next rank, and cried a bit. Then I decided to see how expensive it would be to master the cheapest Artisan descriptor, and cried a bit more.

    Ah well. Long term goals are still good while you fill in the short term ones.
    Do the math on a master level descriptor then reply, I wanna see your reaction :p
    Ozmatiah
  • AegothAegoth Posts: 2,484Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Those killcounts look fake. Caelan needs to waste another phial so he NEVER GETS A KILL ARGH
  • GarnerGarner Posts: 16Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Datrius said:
    Garner said:
    Today I hit Artisan Metalworker, then calculated how many more lances I'd need to get to the next rank, and cried a bit. Then I decided to see how expensive it would be to master the cheapest Artisan descriptor, and cried a bit more.

    Ah well. Long term goals are still good while you fill in the short term ones.
    Do the math on a master level descriptor then reply, I wanna see your reaction :p
    Don't have access to them yet, which is probably good. I'd like to not get lost in despair until I'm already at Master level, thanks. :P
  • IsmayIsmay Posts: 536Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Milabar said:
    I did two things

    A: joined targossas
    B: proceeded to dump an entire glass of water on my laptop and might have fried it like southern chicken

    Sooooooooooo it's an up and down day

    A higher power is trying to tell you something. I won’t name names, but it may begin with an “S” and end with an “N”. 
    PlakTysandr
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,126Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Aegoth said:
    Those killcounts look fake. Caelan needs to waste another phial so he NEVER GETS A KILL ARGH
    That was sans phial. Like..  how the hell do i get more without the phial than with?  Damnit damnit damnit

  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo DomingoPosts: 2,999Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Clearly, the phial is a lie  :p

    And you won't understand the cause of your grief...


    ...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

    Caelan
  • AzroAzro Posts: 21Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Today I did absolutely nothing, because I couldn’t even log on today bc life stuff :(

    On the bright side, I recently obtained my Apostasy skill and I’m loving my new Baalzadeen servant >:3
    ZheoCerysRekhyr
  • NyneveNyneve Posts: 44Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited May 16
    Ismay said:
    Milabar said:
    I did two things

    A: joined targossas
    B: proceeded to dump an entire glass of water on my laptop and might have fried it like southern chicken

    Sooooooooooo it's an up and down day

    A higher power is trying to tell you something. I won’t name names, but it may begin with an “S” and end with an “N”. 
    We’re not moving to Mhaldor   >:(
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,917Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Ismay said:
    Milabar said:
    I did two things

    A: joined targossas
    B: proceeded to dump an entire glass of water on my laptop and might have fried it like southern chicken

    Sooooooooooo it's an up and down day

    A higher power is trying to tell you something. I won’t name names, but it may begin with an “S” and end with an “N”. 
    SimoN? Paul Simon? God damn that little man could tell me to do anything and I'd roll like a dog. 


    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of booksPosts: 182Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Ismay said:
    Milabar said:
    I did two things

    A: joined targossas
    B: proceeded to dump an entire glass of water on my laptop and might have fried it like southern chicken

    Sooooooooooo it's an up and down day

    A higher power is trying to tell you something. I won’t name names, but it may begin with an “S” and end with an “N”. 
    With respect to His Malevolence, I don't think the laptop was made any stronger.
    FarrahNyneveElipise
  • CooperCooper IowaPosts: 4,447Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Nyneve said:
    Ismay said:
    Milabar said:
    I did two things

    A: joined targossas
    B: proceeded to dump an entire glass of water on my laptop and might have fried it like southern chicken

    Sooooooooooo it's an up and down day

    A higher power is trying to tell you something. I won’t name names, but it may begin with an “S” and end with an “N”. 
    We’re not moving to Mhaldor   >:(
    A certain someone claimed OOC to Mhaldor that you were 100% coming. Might want to straighten that out and ask the person not to spread lies OOC and metagame like that.

Sign In to Comment.