Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Player Pics

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Retirement hole.Posts: 3,292Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited May 15
    Don't give it up (after graduating). If there is anything I regret in life, it's not continuing with music. I tried to pick up my old instrument after being estranged for a decade and it was disheartening how bad it sounded.

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

ZheoTysandrZenii
  • AralayaAralaya Posts: 1,054Member @ - Epic Achaean
    edited May 15
    Jonathin said:
    Don't give it up (after graduating). If there is anything I regret in life, it's not continuing with music. I tried to pick up my old instrument after being estranged for a decade and it was disheartening how bad it sounded.
    No plans on that! In fact I'm going to get a nicer instrument and donating this one too the school. But yeah, I love music too much to quit.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    TysandrZeniiZeris
  • AyjaAyja Posts: 10Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited May 22
    I found a wild @Chubbs!

or not. Will post pictures when I.get home
    Message #278        Sent by Tecton
    2018/3/19/20:47 You're not bad yourself!
    Nazihk grabs you and twirls you about in utter glee.

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 64Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Turning into a dog was difficult, @Ayja. Drank too much wolfsbane potion beforehand it seems.

Also, boba is a cleaner, less sticky option. I'm going with that next run around.
    Ayja
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,917Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Gonna be honest: I've never once thought about posting pictures when I've had a wild chubbs. I might do so.

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    Ayja
  • DetheaDethea Posts: 114Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    d'awww
    MathonwyExelethril
  • AesgarAesgar Posts: 436Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Not a picture of me but rather my potential son. Been looking for a few months and was approached today with this duo.. reasonably priced, and pretty dang cute. If I end up adopting him (left most likely), what will we call him?

XiasZackery
    Aesgar said:
    Not a picture of me but rather my potential son. Been looking for a few months and was approached today with this duo.. reasonably priced, and pretty dang cute. If I end up adopting him (left most likely), what will we call him?

Doggy McDogface

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    Liyane
  • PuxiPuxi Posts: 526Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Buy both. Name them Stewart and Rupert.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,789Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Get both and name one Des, and the other Troy.

HataruXadenLiyaneAithne
  • HataruHataru Midwest USAPosts: 508Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Puxi said:
    Buy both. Name them Stewart and Rupert.
    Fun fact: Pickle's real name is Rupert Alexander Maxwell <my last name how dare u ask>.

Yes. RAMP.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
    XiasAyja
    Hataru's last name is "pottymouth".

• HataruHataru Midwest USAPosts: 508Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Minifie said:
    Hataru's last name is "pottymouth".
    F*ck.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
    Xias
  • TysandrTysandr Posts: 439Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Congratulations!!
    Nexus: Accents, Autotriggers, Dragon Talismans
    "As the child did... without the rope. Then fear will find you again."

• SolnirSolnir Posts: 709Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Kindergarten graduations are so lame
    Solnir said:
    Kindergarten graduations are so lame
    Most people try to meet women at bars, clubs or other social events, but whatever floats your boat!

Cailin
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,657Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Rangor clear blue skies and no raid? :D
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

RangorZenii
  • CailinCailin Posts: 191Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Kyrra said:
    I noticed that too. Someone's been playing Achaea too much. :D 
  • KhaibitKhaibit Posts: 367Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Cailin said:
    Kyrra said:
    I mean.. he is a viking... here in europe, we usually mean raid.. the storms bring the dragon boats you know

CaelanRangor
  • RangorRangor Posts: 3,083Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Khaibit said:
    Cailin said:
    Kyrra said:
    I mean.. he is a viking... here in europe, we usually mean raid.. the storms bring the dragon boats you know
    I don't have a dragon boat. Only a common pleb I am.
    Aithne
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,126Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited June 16
    Shouldve got Mike Holmes to check it out for ya first!  Looks good though.   Getting ready to do the same (reno) at my 2nd place in FL.  Master bathroom remodel, remove carpet from previous owner, tile throughout (cant do hardwood like my house up here), some other minir stuff like replacong/widening a couple doors and adding a closet door.   Luckily, Im only out $300k but cant rent it because it was a VA loan guarantee.

Exelethril
Sign In to Comment.