Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Achaean Raves

Comments

• IsrayhlIsrayhl Member Posts: 173 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Dunn and @Strata, on my side. Awesome fight guys, some of the most fun I've had in a bit. 

@Farrah, @Mezghar, @Solnir - thanks for being good sports and coming back with different strats. It was a fun 3v3 all and all! 
    FarrahKyoshiroDunn
  • SolnirSolnir Member Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Israyhl said:
    @Dunn and @Strata, on my side. Awesome fight guys, some of the most fun I've had in a bit. 

@Farrah, @Mezghar, @Solnir - thanks for being good sports and coming back with different strats. It was a fun 3v3 all and all! 
    One day I'll learn how to pally. 
    Today is not that day, though.
    XiasIsrayhl
  • MilabarMilabar Member Posts: 119 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I like it, @Kyrra, I'm working on my own 60+ room house and we're stalled out around room 40, but I like the style concept you have.  

Most of @Nyneve and mine house is basically two levels, with a tower and a tree thrown in
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyMember Posts: 4,679 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The purple rooms are IN from the rooms they are next to and the cyan rooms are tower rooms. The entire house is built around a large atrium in the centre with a glass ceiling, which is where the design came from.

The house I had in Cyrene was sprawling and could be added onto. This one.. I wanted very structured because realism bites me in the ass. It's going to be glorious when it is finished though I wish I wasn't looking at double cost for everything.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• AnkhareoutefAnkhareoutef Member Posts: 347 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Super big shout outs to @Rangor, @Paxton, @Miriew, @Mycen, and @Caelan for all the combat testing help shit lately.  Feeling pretty good about things thank to ya'll!
    CaelanMycen
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Super big shout outs to @Rangor, @Paxton, @Miriew, @Mycen, and @Caelan for all the combat testing help shit lately.  Feeling pretty good about things thank to ya'll!
    Sorry I wasnt around more this last weekend. Had a wedding to get drunk at all weekend between 12 hour drives.  Logged in last night and saw you completed a bounty.  Nodded proudly.

Ankhareoutef
  • TaryiusTaryius Member Posts: 418 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    @Farrah 's pretty cool.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 4,809 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Farrah's not cool.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    FarrahZheoAnkhareoutef
  • PuxiPuxi Member Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    @Farrah won't respond to my IC attempts to flirt with her. I wonder why...
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 792 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Puxi said:
    @Farrah won't respond to my IC attempts to flirt with her. I wonder why...
    Her heart lies with Cooper.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,789 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You know who's not cool? @Tesha. She feeds her crew only the poorest fillets of fish, and even tricks them into eating vegetables.

Cerys
  • FarrahFarrah Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 1,959 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Taryius said:
    Holy crap. This event was incredibly fun from start to finish! To all the Admin involved with the event, or planning, you are always amazing in making this a game like no other! <3

I even got to incinerate something, as promised. <3
    TeshaTaryiusXias
  • AnkhareoutefAnkhareoutef Member Posts: 347 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Rangor
    I thought Maim defended her own honour just fine.

:(

Was a solid defense effort on Targ's part though given the terrible looking odds. I was happy.
    DunnKarrenXias
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraMember, Secret Squirrel Posts: 5,977 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    That rain strat was beautiful @Farrah. Too bad Mhaldor had just tried the vanilla version of it so we all had butterflies in hand. 

KarrenBoosteya
  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,111 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dunn said:
    That rain strat was beautiful @Farrah. Too bad Mhaldor had just tried the vanilla version of it so we all had butterflies in hand. 
    First cute dogs, now butterflies. What's next for team Babel?
    Idk if I should be imagining every Ashtani smiling with butterflies fluttering about and landing on outstretched hands or a horde of gross, angry Ashtani holding crushed, dead butterflies. I'm choosing the latter to conform to my world view.
    TorinnRangorBoosteya
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Dunn said:
    Dogs with butterfly wings. 

RangorXiasShirszae
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,551 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dunn said:
    Dogs with butterfly wings. 
    Chaos has gone too far.
    Rangor
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraMember, Secret Squirrel Posts: 5,977 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It’ll work itself out in the End. 

KyrraBoosteya
  • TorinnTorinn Member Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I've long had a theory that if the servers for Achaea ever turn off they'll do a story at the end about Chaos winning and everything going poof.  
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
    CaelanBoosteya
Sign In to Comment.