Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Memorable quotes

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyMember Posts: 4,679 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Your eyes begin to water as a suspicious scent fills the area.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

IohannaTrillianaNyneve
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,789 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    A plump, tangerine-winged quail comes falling down from above to land with a
    'THUMP.'

A plump, tangerine-winged quail cheeps loudly, eyes glancing about the area.

You peer at a plump, tangerine-winged quail unscrupulously.

• NaomaNaoma Member Posts: 58 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Cerys said:
    It's not really a quote, but this has to be up there as one of my favorite moments. The top ranked miner smiled at me :o

531h, 4528m, 22950e, 16800w  ex----s21:41:03.72--
    Proficy gives a group of 140 iron bars to you.
    5531h, 4513m, 22950e, 16800w  ex----s21:41:07.10--
    Proficy nods his head at himself.
    5531h, 4513m, 22950e, 16800w  ex----s21:41:09.20--
    Proficy grimaces as if he were in pain, in a repulsive attempt to smile.
    5531h, 4513m, 22950e, 1
    I got him to smile once, I thought he was going to implode. I remember giving him a cookie telling him to not be so dour and he grinned...Naoma was like FLEE! And ran like hell thinking he was going to like murder me or something most memorable interaction aside from @Dunn condescendingly calling Naoma "Sweetie." Because she is a stubborn little shit and argued with him like usual :P
    Cerys
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraMember, Secret Squirrel Posts: 5,977 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Every Eleusian is “sweetie” to me after the war. Nothing personal!

PrytheNaoma
  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,111 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited May 20
    Dunn said:
    Every Eleusian is “sweetie” to me after the war. Nothing personal!
    After your last conquest, I imagine you see most of the world in a new light.
    ArkantosDunn
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 2,498 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Attempted to contain vomit...failed
    Elipise
  • GreysGreys Member, Seafaring Liason Posts: 705 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    @Cerys Your name is so messing w/ me when I am prospecting. I am like: I don't remember building this mine. Just too close of a scramble when I'm in prospecting mode.
    CerysCailin
  • CerysCerys Member Posts: 23 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Greys said:
    @Cerys Your name is so messing w/ me when I am prospecting. I am like: I don't remember building this mine. Just too close of a scramble when I'm in prospecting mode.
    Ha! I have experienced the same thing when I see your mines, we are name twins! You're getting all of those beautiful stone lodes though, I wish I had your luck.
  • AegothAegoth Member Posts: 2,501 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It's not luck. It's writing a script that auto-prospects and build mines and sets up mine layouts for you every hour while you leave your computer on and snooze
    Klendathu
  • PuxiPuxi Member Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Wait... people completely automate their prospecting? Wow, I guess that's why I never find any good ones.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,789 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    If that's true I hope it gets looked into.

Trilliana
  • AjocAjoc Member Posts: 73 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    I don't see why the automation is/would be necessary. You walk through some rooms, type a word, and move on. An alias or two is more than sufficient for constructing and deployment.
  • DupreDupre M.Member Posts: 79 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    It gets automated because the rooms never change, so now you can run a script and check all rooms whenever you want
    https://www.achaea.com/banner/caiges.jpg
  • PuxiPuxi Member Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    What Aegoth said is way more than that though... Automated building and miner placement, then continue prospecting for other desirable load.
    Cooper said:
    Aegoth likes to make stuff up.
    @Cerys I have gotten lucky recently. My IRL job has significantly cut back on how often I am in realms to maybe a total of 4 hours a week. 
    CerysSiduri
    Greys said:
    Cooper said:
    Aegoth likes to make stuff up.
    @Cerys I have gotten lucky recently. My IRL job has significantly cut back on how often I am in realms to maybe a total of 4 hours a week. 
    Oh, I know! It's taken almost two weeks for me to gain 34k commodities because I keep missing spawn times. I'm praying for more lodes soon so my ranking isn't so dismal. :(
    @Cerys its a game of patience and consistency. Helps if you coordinate your prospecting runs with allied miners. 
  • MilabarMilabar Member Posts: 119 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    This explains why I only get small iron mines
    Speaking of mining, I stumbled upon this gag while I was thinking about all of the crippling debt I am in getting all of these horrible mining lodes. I am wondering if the divine have a tracker on this that basically marks the person as a moron for falling for it.  :#

5531h, 4528m, 22914e, 16800w ex-

A large pouch dangles from the branch of a (redacted), making a quiet clinking sound.

5531h, 4528m, 22914e, 16800w ex-prospect

Tufts of green leaves dot the (redacted) of this little tree.

A (redacted) is holding:

"pouch54327"                            a brown linen pouch

It contains a total of 1 items of a max of 0.

5531h, 4528m, 22934e, 16800w 

You take a brown linen pouch from a (redacted)

5531h, 4528m, 22950e, 16800w ex-l pouch

Rough brown linen is stitched together to form this simple square pouch. A leather drawstring is

threaded through the hem around the opening, holding it together.

It weighs about 5 pounds.

A brown linen pouch is holding:

"gold120451"                            50187 gold sovereigns

It contains a total of 1 items of a max of 0.

5531h, 4528m, 22950e, 16800w ex-

You are dismayed as a brown linen pouch turns to dust in your hands.

• CailinCailin Member Posts: 195 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Yeah, some youngster found the money tree while out wandering around one time, and several of us had a hilarious time trying to figure out a way to get the gold out. XD such a great joke, lol
    Cerys
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 2,498 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I dont suppose anyone has a log of the burning or ritual.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 4,809 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tesha said:
    Demiurge Adchachel, the Rose of Pain exclaims, "You! Strangely attractive thing!"
    Demiurge Adchachel, the Rose of Pain says, "Yes... you are intelligent, for a lesser dragon."

It's been a good month for the ladies.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 2,983 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Whereas I got sass from Elegnem:

Elegnem, shaman of Tomacula says, "Also, clay mask lizard stinky."

To be fair, I was stinky at the time...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    KyoshiroIohannaElipiseTruax
  • CooperCooper IowaMember Posts: 4,479 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    And everyone says Proficy doesn't RP!

KietYselaAileaLanre
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 792 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Naram is better.

Dunn
Sign In to Comment.