Quick Questions

Comments

• HELP BATTLERAGE @Klendathu ... I think it's 33% miss rate, but I'm not online right now.  (The afflictions and what they do are nearer to the bottom)
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I know what the file says, just doesn't really ever seem to tick for me :'( Perhaps it's because Klen's so lardy, he's impossible to miss.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Has always worked for me. It basically cancels 1/3 of attacks on average, for the 8 seconds or whatever it lasts.

If it really never ever ticks for you, maybe your specific clumsy battlerage is bugged
  • Infernal, 17 con, absorpotion paragon.  When should I try for an elemental lord?
  • Depends on which one you wanna go for. Don't think any of them are gonna be soloable now, aside from Air. You definitely will need help for the others, at some point or another.

• Water has the biggest group obstacle in the dreadpilar. Earth has a decent handful of hard-to-survive encounters. Fire plane is just harsh. Air doesn't need to kill anything massive iirc.

• You can do ele lord at like level 5 if you have help, or struggle with them at level 100 if you have no arties depending on which you go for. The solution is obv to get help.
  • Thanks! Looks like I need to make some friends!
  • Air has to sneak into the Water plane and kill someone there. This is usually doable unless the rest of the guards and Water Lords notice.
  • I'm not sure. strictly speaking, if that's actually NECESSARY. Just the vibe I got from the entire quest line.
  • I've been wondering whether it's necessary to do all the quests - whether some are necessary, and some aren't, or what exactly ... Cause someone told me there was a quest he didn't like and so he didn't do it (but he did achieve elemental Lord). I think it was for Air and it required kidnapping children? I could be mistaken though. It was some time ago and my memory is terrible.
  • Cailin said:
    I've been wondering whether it's necessary to do all the quests - whether some are necessary, and some aren't, or what exactly ... Cause someone told me there was a quest he didn't like and so he didn't do it (but he did achieve elemental Lord). I think it was for Air and it required kidnapping children? I could be mistaken though. It was some time ago and my memory is terrible.

Sent By: Lycon on 10 Apr 2018, 05:05

Greetings! Regarding issue #82534: At the lower levels within each elemental faction, you may choose not to do some quests if you prefer to gain your standing via alternate means, or via repetition of other quests! However, towards the end of each path, there are a number of quests mandatory for obtaining Elemental Lord! Please don't hesitate to use ISSUE ME <your issue> if you have any further questions or concerns!

• Dunn said:
    Water has the biggest group obstacle in the dreadpilar. Earth has a decent handful of hard-to-survive encounters. Fire plane is just harsh. Air doesn't need to kill anything massive iirc.
    Seconded.
  • Fire plane was tough but feel I'm now stuck with an E Lord which has limited 1v1 capabilities compared to the others. I don't wish to change so have hardly used it

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Earth is - or at least was, I don't know if adjustments have been made since I did it - soloable if you have the right artefacts and a sufficiently high level. Scorpent mother is tough, but I was able to solo that as Bard with plenty of shielding. Almost everything else I did (pretty trivially) as Dragon. The hardest part of the entire quest line can (or could) essentially be opted out of using a specific artefact (which you can borrow).
  • Antonius said:
    Earth is - or at least was, I don't know if adjustments have been made since I did it - soloable if you have the right artefacts and a sufficiently high level. Scorpent mother is tough, but I was able to solo that as Bard with plenty of shielding. Almost everything else I did (pretty trivially) as Dragon. The hardest part of the entire quest line can (or could) essentially be opted out of using a specific artefact (which you can borrow).
    That was fixed. Can't do that now.
  • Solnir said:
    Antonius said:
    Earth is - or at least was, I don't know if adjustments have been made since I did it - soloable if you have the right artefacts and a sufficiently high level. Scorpent mother is tough, but I was able to solo that as Bard with plenty of shielding. Almost everything else I did (pretty trivially) as Dragon. The hardest part of the entire quest line can (or could) essentially be opted out of using a specific artefact (which you can borrow).
    You dont even need that artefact now. I did that quest at level 80 with no problems. There is a way to do it that even a level 20 could get away with it.
  • Kriex said:
    Solnir said:
    Antonius said:
    You dont even need that artefact now. I did that quest at level 80 with no problems. There is a way to do it that even a level 20 could get away with it.

I'm stuck in quotes.
    Soo, theoretically, a level 59 person can get Earth?
  • Princeton said:
    Kriex said:
    Solnir said:
    Antonius said:

I'm stuck in quotes.
    Soo, theoretically, a level 59 person can get Earth?
    Theoretically yes.  You would need some help from some dragons for a few of them. But it is possible unless they changed up the quests in the last 3 months
    Non-decaying ship weapons with a figurine, is it just SHIP REQUISITION NONDECAY weapon WITH FIGURINE, or does it need a message to customisations team?

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • @Klendathu I think you cannot use figurines for ship equipment.

@Princeton Theoretically yes! But it would go so much smoother if you got help. :)
     <3 
  • I believe you can requisition both nondecay and resetting in-game. The only thing the customisations team is required for is if you're moving a nondecay resetting figurehead from one ship to another. 
    Mathilda said:
    @Klendathu I think you cannot use figurines for ship equipment.

I've had it done before, just can't remember how

• Klendathu said:
    Mathilda said:
    @Klendathu I think you cannot use figurines for ship equipment.

I've had it done before, just can't remember how
    From Announce #4576:
    - Ship Artefacts can now be Requisitioned!
        This includes the upgrading of the cabinboy and cook.
        This also includes adding non-decay to ship weapons and figureheads, and adding resetting to figureheads*!
        * A figurehead must be mounted on a ship before it can be made to be resetting.
          If you want a figurehead to reset to your person, please dismount the figurehead (if it is mounted) and
    use the Customisation system in-game.

So I imagine the SHIP REQUISITION syntax is used. 
  • Is there any mechanical difference that any of you have noticed when registering for an elemental lord, based on your response to the patronage question? This seems arbitrary.
    You say in a monotonous voice, "My patron is Lupus."
    Chellen, the administrator tuts loudly, eyes flashing with annoyance.
    Chellen, the administrator says, "Serious answers only, Rispok. Do not play games."

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that may be involved. The following notes were included: Chellen will only accept the answer as it relates to your -current- Order. If you are not in an order, you will have to register as having no Patron.

• I feel like there may have been some % adjustment to the planes based on who you registered as. Any Sartan register would get the big water malus, while anything else gets X, etc.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Whats the % chance on hinder from tendon fractures?
  • edited April 2018
    Kriex said:
    Whats the % chance on hinder from tendon fractures?
    Same as gravehands/tentacles: 0% when you don't need to get away from the knight, 110% when you do.

Pretty sure it's 5% per tendon? or 10. Somewhere around there.

• Scaling got removed in 2016 unless it got reverted and didnt announve it