Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Blademaster sword miscellaneous data repository

167891012»

Comments

• ReynaerdReynaerd Member Posts: 6
    My one and only blade!

Name: Hidden Vipers
    Alloy: Steel / Bronze (pale alloy)
    Curve: Soft curve
    Groove: Shallow groove
    Tang: Narrow tang
    Grip: Scarlet leather
    Pattern: Double diamond
    Pommel Shape: Round
    Material: Ruby
    Xae
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 858 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Murad exclaims, "I give you Singing Salvation!"

Forged from a flame-touched alloy of the finest steel and gold, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated by a shallow groove carved into the metal. The narrow tang is encased by a grip of indigo leather in an intricate knotted pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from diamond, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

Lump of gold, fiery rose + ashes were components. I'd band it, if it wasn't an alt I haven't actually played since like 2013.

Kyrra
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 858 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Pyori said:
    Murad exclaims, "I give you Singing Salvation!"

Forged from a flame-touched alloy of the finest steel and gold, this blade exhibits a soft curve along its length, accentuated by a shallow groove carved into the metal. The narrow tang is encased by a grip of indigo leather in an intricate knotted pattern. Rounding off the grip is a round pommel fashioned from diamond, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

Lump of gold, fiery rose + ashes were components. I'd band it, if it wasn't an alt I haven't actually played since like 2013.
    This alt is having some good luck.

Murad exclaims, "I give you Flawless Fates!"

Forged from a blued alloy of the finest steel and copper, this blade exhibits a sharp curve along its length, accentuated by a channeled groove carved into the metal. The thick tang is encased by a grip of white cotton in an intricate braided pattern. Rounding off the grip is a square pommel fashioned from peridot, affording perfect balance to this masterfully crafted weapon.

Lump of copper, sprig of nightshade.

VoliKyrraXae
  • XaeXae Member Posts: 451 @ - Epic Achaean
    I didn't get a look at Korthos' sword before he tossed it, but..

Murad exclaims, "I give you Unrelenting Gorillas!"

discord: aciidwire#5240 || WoW: aciidwire#1437
    Please check out my new art page!

167891012»
Sign In to Comment.