Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

1000 credit tournament!!!!!

DridenDriden Member Posts: 319 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
edited January 2016 in The Matsuhama Arena
Here soon i will be hosting a server wide 1000 credit rampage event. The winner of which will get exactly 1000 credits. @Sarapis @Tecton. do you think i can coordinate with the administration on getting an announcement put out with the official rules and notice to all achaens. Along with a 250 credit newbie rampage for the levels 1-75!

DochithaExelethrilNataliia

Comments

• CynlaelCynlael Member Posts: 3,257 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Wtf you have too many credits. :(

Tagging @Sarapis and @Tecton.

Jemaine
  • KayeilKayeil Washington StateMember Posts: 2,807 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Seragorn -- gonna make you go into training mode all day every day til this tournament happens.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• DochithaDochitha Member Posts: 1,283 @ - Epic Achaean
    I think it's awesome! I will definitely join if time allows.

Talk to them in-game, message or something.
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,551 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    There's a Public newsboard, costs like 5k gold to make a post.
    Szanthax
  • SarapisSarapis Member, Administrator Posts: 3,397 Achaean staff
    Driden said:
    Here soon i will be hosting a server wide 1000 credit rampage event. The winner of which will get exactly 1000 credits. @Sarapis @Tecton. do you think i can coordinate with the administration on getting an announcement put out with the official rules and notice to all achaens. Along with a 250 credit newbie rampage for the levels 1-75!

Public news board is probably the best place to put this! 
  • JemaineJemaine Member Posts: 57 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    When I refreshed the forums on my browser the latest post in the Arena said 

1000 credit to..

I thought it was gonna be like a recent post where someone gave away a ton of credits to first people to post.  :(
    Dochitha
  • DridenDriden Member Posts: 319 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    For anyone wondering. I'm sorry I didn't do this thing and I still plan to. Shortly after this announcement I got hurt pretty badly. Minors brain and spine injury but it put me out of commission all year. Soon as I am in a good spot expect some news about it. Sorry again but I hope no one thinks I made the announcement for attention or anything. 
    AegothJesparMathildaAilea
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 3,370 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kayeil said:
    @Seragorn -- gonna make you go into training mode all day every day til this tournament happens.
    @Kayeil is he a man yet?

Huh. Neat.
  • JesparJespar Member Posts: 344 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    oooooooooooooh time to sit at level 75 so i atleast have a chance :P
  • DridenDriden Member Posts: 319 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    finally did what i promised my peoples. necroed for a purpose. check public section in game. 
  • PrincetonPrinceton Member Posts: 9
    Yayyyyy
Sign In to Comment.