Offering Energy Healing For Credits

Hi all,

I started this Dwiji character a few days ago. 

Being an Energy Healer and Shaman in RL, I am thinking of offering Distant Healing sessions for Achaean credits.

Energy Healing is a form of Complementary and Alternative Medicine believes that people are energetic beings, and most sickness / illness, be it physical or mental are related with the state of energy within and around the person. This is a two-way relationship. Bad or negative outside energy will influence the energy within and can cause sickness. The opposite is also true, a sick part of a body will create a negative energy in and around the person.
Healing works through cleansing the body and its surrounding of stale, negative energies and energetic blockages to create a steady and balanced flow of positive energy in a person's body.

I practice an old traditional form of Energy Healing. Modalities that resembles my practice the closest and is known in the western world is Qigong, Reiki, and Pranic Healing.

Here are my offer:

Energy Scan (50cr)

This is the first step of my Energy Healing.
Send me a recent, front-facing, full-body photograph and I will perform an energy scan on you (the person in the photograph).
I will use the photo to perform the energy scan and will mark the areas where I find energetic problems of the person in the photograph. These energetic problems may be emotional/psychological, spiritual, or physical in nature.

1 DH Session (100cr)

Based on the results of the Energy Scan, I will perform one Distant Healing session. In this DH session you will receive a 15 minutes Energy Cleansing.
(You also need the Energy Scan before you get a DH session)

3 DH Sessions (300cr)

Based on the results of the Energy Scan, I will perform 3 Distant Healing sessions on you over a period of 3 days (one 15 minutes session per day).
You will receive a more thorough Energy Cleansing, because more can be done in three sessions.
(No need to get a separate Energy Scan, as it is already included)

6 DH Sessions (500cr)

Based on the results of the Energy Scan, I will perform 6 Distant Healing sessions on you over a period of 6 days (one 15 minutes session per day).
Needless to say that more can be done in six sessions than in three.
(No need to get a separate Energy Scan. It's already included)

HOW DOES IT WORK?

First,
You send me a recent, front-facing, full-body photograph. You can post it here in the comment section, or email it if you prefer to be more private (message me for the email).
I will perform an Energy Scan and post the results in this thread, or email it to you if you prefer to be more private.

IF
After getting the Energy Scan result, you think that getting some Energy Healing sessions done on you will be beneficial, then you can decide how many distant energy healing sessions you want to take and send/buy me the credits.

IF
After getting the Energy Scan result, you think that getting some Energy Healing sessions from me will not be beneficial for you at the moment, then you only need to send/buy me 50 credits for the Energy Scan.

IF
you think that the Energy Scan result is completely off and extremely inaccurate, then you don't have to send me the credits. 

IS THE EXCHANGE RATE FIXED?

I do not set a fixed rate in RL and leave it up to the clients to decide how much they want to give, but people who came to see me usually give $50 or more for a 15 minutes session (some give less, some give more).
If you really need energy healing and is worried about the number of credits, don't. I have never rejected a person in need because of money in RL, so I won't reject a person in need here because of credits. Just talk to me about your situation, and we can probably work something out.

Oh, please Like & Share my Facebook Page

THANK YOU!

DISCLAIMER:
Energy Healing is by no mean a replacement for modern medicine. My Energy Scan results are not to be taken as a medical diagnosis, and the Energy Healing sessions are not replacement for professional medical care.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.