Memorable quotes

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited April 2018
    Did you actually bother to read before posting. Wont dispute that the Deathsight is pretty cool, but it does feel a bit confusing.  Also, Porcelina is Mhaldorian

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:
    Did you actually bother to read before posting.
    Look at the person who posted, you'll get your answer.

• edited April 2018
    Thematically no, Twilight wanted her dead so she ded. It's a badass deathsight. However, depending on who made the declaration gives to different directions of badassery.. If Twilight decalred Porc is no more use to Him and forced the girl to kill herself, that's like Darth Vader badass. But if he insidiously snuck into her mind and planted the thought, which then made Porc declare herself useless,  that just glorious in another definitely not Darth Vader direction. 
  • Shirszae said:
      Also, Porcelina is Mhaldorian
    Haven't you heard, Twiguy has spies everywhere.
     <3 
  • Mathilda said:
    Shirszae said:
    hashan and targossas only AFAIK, we kicked ours out, took 100 years though :(.
  • Always two spies there are, a master and an apprentice
  • Zheo said:
    Always two spies there are, a master and an apprentice
    @Melodie still playing innocent!
  • You give Makarios a twist and a feeling of deeper understanding dawns in your mind.

• Kriex said:

You give Makarios a twist and a feeling of deeper understanding dawns in your mind.

• No handy, no candy

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Minifie said:
    Mathilda said:
    Shirszae said:
    Isn't that the key, though? Generally spies aren't known. Else they aren't much of spies anymore.
  • Farrah said:
    Minifie said:
    Mathilda said:
    Shirszae said:
    Isn't that the key, though? Generally spies aren't known. Else they aren't much of spies anymore.
    Stop making sense. We're trying to be salty
  • Farrah said:
    Minifie said:
    Mathilda said:
    Shirszae said:
    Which is why the AFAIK clarifier is there, could there still be spies in mhaldor, or ashtan eleusis or cyrene? Absolutely, but I have no idea whether that is true or if they are free of them.

Zheo said:
    Farrah said:
    Minifie said:
    Mathilda said:
    Shirszae said:
    Stop making sense. We're trying to be salty
    If you want salt, you picked the right city!
  • Vastar said:
    Dunn said:
    Naram, a black retriever tells you, "Vastar said to me: Shoo."
    The temptation to render your pet a recipient of the fate given to Farrah's bat during the awakening of Jeramun was strong, but you may consider yourself blessed by My forbearance when removing him from My presence.

:(

This hurts, okay?

• Bet it hurt more for the bat.

• Farrah said:
    Vastar said:
    Dunn said:
    The temptation to render your pet a recipient of the fate given to Farrah's bat during the awakening of Jeramun was strong, but you may consider yourself blessed by My forbearance when removing him from My presence.

This hurts, okay?

I imagine it hurt the poor bat more :(
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • Ictinus said:
    Farrah said:
    Vastar said:
    Dunn said:

This hurts, okay?

I imagine it hurt the poor bat more :(
    If it helps, the bat took the entire cwho of targossas with it.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • God damn metrosexuals are everywhere now!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• I ... yuckee man!
  • Tasuu said:
    Preparing to beautify himself, Iakimen flicks open the clasp of a tub of plankton extract facial
    cream.

A picture of vanity, Iakimen puts his hands into a tub of plankton extract facial cream and begins
    to apply the cream to his face.

His beauty regime complete for the time being, Iakimen pushes the clasp of a tub of plankton extract facial cream closed.
    That's his secret? Damn I need some, be the 2nd best pker out there!
  • I'm sure you'll get there, if you keep up your current regime of facials of the other sort.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    With unsubtle application of fist and foot, a ghostly monk invites Auria to join him in the afterlife.

unsubtle application

I giggled.

• My goal is to steal that pup and make him into a Caefir doggo. He's too cute to be all gross with Babel corruption.