What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Dunn said:
    A gangly Babelonian acolyte gives a conflicted glance in Naram, a black retriever's direction, before turning up her nose with a huff.

Naram, a black retriever rises from his haunches and trots towards the acolyte, sniffing her briefly before nudging at her hand with his cold snout.

A gangly Babelonian acolyte eyes the labrador's nostrils for a long, pensive moment, throwing a faint glance at her fingers, before thinking better of it and opting to pat the creature on the head instead.

Man up.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • no u. 

• Stheno said:
    Tjay said:
    Been working on getting back into Mhaldor. Sure is difficult to get back in. After seeing someone go from Mhaldor, to Targossas and be CR4 soon thereafter I figured this would be easier. Haha. Im just playing around, but man I wish Id have never left. I miss it there.
    It can be a bit hard to skip in and out of a militant theocracy, as it should be, but if you really want to come back, don't give up. There are always sponsors who would suit you, the tasks can be fun, and ultimately it's a good hook for a storyline. You've accomplished a lot on your own, which you should be proud of.

Mhaldor has plenty of Oathbreakers who've since redeemed themselves.

(You'll never redeem yourself, you scum.)
    Yeah. I agree. Im just anxious is all! 

• I'm not top tier but I've been a combatant for 2 years now and I still get the shakes fighting some people.
  • I get them every so often. I like the shakes though and it’s rare enough that it feels great when it does happen. 

• I get shakes when I haven't killed someone in awhile.... the textblood addiction is real
  • I get shakes during high stakes fights these days, that's about it. I'm with Dunn. It's more rare now, but awesome when they hit.

I remember my first big win in a duel, I nearly messed up the final alias to kill because of my shakes :lol:

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Finally made precaching for my system, with the help of wundersys's one since I lost all of my old, old stuff that had all of that.

Except I fixed all the annoyances with wundersys's one, that I noticed from when I used to use it.

Also fixed a really, really annoying redirect issue that Mudlet has with Google Drive.

Yay productivity.

• Atalkez said:
    I get shakes during high stakes fights these days, that's about it. I'm with Dunn. It's more rare now, but awesome when they hit.

I remember my first big win in a duel, I nearly messed up the final alias to kill because of my shakes :lol:
    I did something similar! :lol: I use ctrl+number for a lot of keybinds and ctrl+0 is chrono loop boost. I hit ctrl+minus on accident and everything zoomed out. I panicked for a second before realizing hitting the same thing but with the plus key would undo it.
  • Mathilda said:
    Lmao i thought it read "finally made preaching for my system" and i thought this is it. Finally. Automated rp
    Same  :p
  • Disgusting.

• edited April 2018
    Mathilda said:
    Lmao i thought it read "finally made preaching for my system" and i thought this is it. Finally. Automated rp
    Uh.. I had an automated RP system about 3 years ago... automated idler, automated rituals, etc. :(

The one thing I never really automated was automating new custom designs... that would've been hilarious.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• I haven't gotten the shakes from a video game in a while. I get too many adrenaline dumps elsewhere.

• CataleyaCataleya Southern Atrousian Jungle
          hourglasspieces
    P 1   an hourglass's top                     1     Conclave   hourglasstop
    P 1   an hourglass's bottom                  1     Conclave   hourglassbottom
    P 1   hourglass sand                         1     Conclave   hourglasssand
    P 1   an hourglass bulb                      1     Conclave   hourglassbulb

You must have declared for either Yudhishthira or Maklak to complete that talisman.

Hycanthus doesn't appear to be accepting declarations anymore either :(
  • Caelan said:
    Ellodin said:
    Much to cast down, much to build, much to restore;
    Let the work not delay, time and the arm not waste;
    Let the clay be dug from the pit, let the saw cut the stone.
    Let the fire not be quenched in the forge.

Quiet, you Communist.  No one like Mao! :D
    The communist cultural revolutions destroyed thousands of years of culture and promoted barbarism, feelsbadman. That's why the contemporary Russians/Chinese don't resemble their European/Confucianistic roots.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Is that basically like the High Warden?

• Tjay said:
    Is that basically like the High Warden?
    No that's Deacon of Celestia.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Your profile for me is bugged and says you have 0 posts and it bothers me more than it should.
  • It's not just you, says so for me too.