Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Transmutation Revamp

123457»

Comments

• CooperCooper IowaMember Posts: 4,479 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Please read one of the ~10 times this was already explained in this thread. My patience is pretty much 0 for people bitching about how this is a nerf and not good for them.

Nazihk
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyMember Posts: 4,679 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Don’t have traits or gloves?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 2,983 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I can get 1000 potash far faster now than I could before, just by running around a few areas. The change is positive, but you have to get over the fact you can no longer DOR TRANSMUTATE for hours on end and fill your rift.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Kyrra
  • XadenXaden Member Posts: 2,315 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Puxi said:
    #murderedbywords
    He was... wordered ?
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

BrenexXias
  • TreyTrey Member Posts: 4,646 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    If he doesn't feel like a proper dickhead after Ronwe's post, nothing will do the trick.

123457»
Sign In to Comment.