Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

OOC Raves

Comments

• CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,129Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
  • ConnellConnell Posts: 47Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Ahhhhh, when you finally find a nice quiet spot to smash on the great hunt. 

IohannaTjayExelethrilRom
  • IohannaIohanna Posts: 68Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Have one for me! :)
    Connell
  • NazihkNazihk Posts: 977Member @ - Epic Achaean
    The taskbar is best on the left side of the screen, because widescreen monitors have significantly more horizontal screen space than vertical. 
    I spend hours staring at a win7 vm for work and I can’t stand having a task bar on a task bar. One of them has to be on top!

Have not been drinking caffeine for about a month - just broke down and had a double espresso. 

Brenex
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,921Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Zenii said:
    I helped organize a "Tire Take Back Day" for my city and made it on the news. It was pretty cool to be able to pitch a project, be able to work it out how I wanted to do it, and have the project recognized in a positive light. We were able to collect about 400 tires from community members and give education on mosquito borne diseases, recycling, and emergency preparedness. 

http://www.fox7austin.com/news/local-news/dshs-reports-first-2018-zika-cases-in-williamson-county
    does this mean you are

retired?

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • PuxiPuxi Posts: 526Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
  • XadenXaden Posts: 2,315Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Puxi said:
    To be honest, I watched 'the mighty ducks' at a formative age and it's them or bust for me. But I guess I'll try to fit in for a while...
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• RackhamRackham Posts: 56Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Xaden said:
    Puxi said:
    To be honest, I watched 'the mighty ducks' at a formative age and it's them or bust for me. But I guess I'll try to fit in for a while...
    I watched the mighty ducks cartoon, and had an unhealthy expectation of the movie.....
    Xaden
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,921Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I watched the matrix and left high school greatly disappointed.

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • SaevaSaeva Posts: 1,928Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited April 19
    Puxi said:
    Get that junk out of here

Can Nashville close out the Avs? They're notoriously bad when getting to 3 games in a series!
  • TahquilTahquil Posts: 4,002Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Saeva : That is one of the worst receding chin I have ever seen
    Saeva
  • XadenXaden Posts: 2,315Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tahquil said:
    @Saeva : That is one of the worst receding chin I have ever seen
    I know someone who'd disagree...

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

Saeva
    edited April 19
    Puxi said:
    Can Nashville close out the Avs? They're notoriously bad when getting to 3 games in a series!
    Oh who’s knows if they can close out a first round on a team they’ve regulsrly bend over. Being the numbers one team in Thebes NHL this season might help them finish at least this little bout. 3-1 isn’t bad odds for knocking the man out  B)

Also I apologize for the attrocious typing and grammar. The text box on these forums lags so badly when I’m on my phone that autocorrect has a hay day 

I was just hoping you were drunk!
    SaevaTysandr
  • DridenDriden Posts: 319Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    yay I got to pick up my Deagle and Berrata today. Deagle is going into the gunsafe to collect dust. But the Berrata. thats never leaving my hip. sexy weapon. 
    CaelanBrenexTjay
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,129Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    M9?

Deagles are pretty sweet, but expensive

• GavriilGavriil Posts: 57Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Two weeks to go until I get my second degree. And I haven't lost my mind yet. That's a positive. 
    IohannaAntidasGlisan
    Record shop day in my city. Once a year holiday \o/ . Sun is out, live music at all the record shops, cheap albums. Hooray! 

KyrraXias
Sign In to Comment.