• 3 critical hits
    XP boost
    Xerthyst
    Valenticite

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Keep going! You're almost there!
  • You chose... Kasa? Geez man, what a waste
  • A battle figurine resembling Kasa's fingers? That sounds... Interesting.
  • Note to self: Don't climb out of holes after falling in. Just stay there.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/U0gDgnjN
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I got a shock when I fell in that hole, but then I wondered why people were dying to it. Then I realised: their autowalkers were killing them. #Skynet

• I recently paid to become unenemied to Hashan, excited to finally explore the city. A few minutes in and BAM! Down the hole. 10/10 would die again.
  • forests...darkness...boom...wraiths..
    oh, and @Majin gifted me with my own shrunken head.
    “There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”

• Had a very productive month overall.  I successfully passed my interview for HR 4 and became an Academician. I was so proud! Also had a fun hunt with @Xik, @Turaxl, and @Ilira.
  • Not sure where this  might belong, but I figured I'd share my "results."

I have been tracking my hits / crits / total / percentage for each level since I pushed for Dragon starting at level 82.

A level and a half ago I got cloth armour and the doohickeys for it.

Emanating a faint, golden glow, the symbol of a shield surrounded by a chain marks the surface of
    this runic armour.
    It weighs about 6 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Prythe.
    This armour has 2 embrasures.
    The following paragons have been inserted:
    1: a crucious paragon (paragon514515)     critical level gambling
    2: an auspicious icosagon paragon (paragon514360)     critical level increase chance
    This armour has 58 months of runic empowerment left.
    It will reset to you.

I could tell that my Hunting was more efficient, but even though I don't dive deeply into the numbers as some of you do, I do like numbers and being able to quantify things.

So I took the results from my last full non-armour level and compared them to my first full armour level. I took the percentage of each type of Crit, and assigned values of 2 4 8 16 32 64 based on their relative values (if I'm wrong here, please let me know). 

It's a relatively simplistic methodology, but I think it works for this purpose. 

My results made my eyes boggle - even though my total percentage of crits is down ~8 the efficiency of my with armour crits is better on a 1116:540 ratio.

Mind boggling as well!

If I messed up somewhere, please be gentle. 

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 60.

Baby steps  =)

• edited April 2018
    To be technical, you need to know the health remaining when you kill a mob with a crit, as a large crit may in fact only do 10 damage. (Unless you have that critical spillover artifact.)
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Tysandr said:
    To be technical, you need to know the health remaining when you kill a mob with a crit, as a large crit may in fact only do 10 damage. (Unless you have that critical spillover artifact.)
    Hmmm. I do have that Arte, got it sometime into this recent level, so you're right, I'm not entirely comparing apples to apples.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• (Market): Skye says, "Grab a ham roll for those quick bites on the go. So much meat, they hang like curtains! Ad 21!" Don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a market ad before 
  • You swing an ebony, serpent's fang scimitar at a goblin zombie with all your might.
    You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a goblin zombie, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 105.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Heir to Ashaxei's Legacy.
    A small pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

Checked off one of my New Years resolutions! Thank you @Milabar for risking life and limb to log on :) even though I tricked you and didn’t end up killing you. 
  • Augtavian's back has broken under convulsions caused by the corpse of a blue-crowned ifrit's voyria venom.