"Would you like to allow PlayerX to ink a tattoo on you? YES or NO."

What do you think about this simple QoL change that will 

1) Avoid accidents where the player receiving the tattoo performs an action just as the tattooist lays out his/her inks.

2) Avoid the strange awkward silence that sometimes happens when the tattooist enters the room.

3) Also makes sense because irl you'd need consent in order to tattoo someone ...

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited January 2018
    If someone's tattooing you when you havent asked or want them to just make sure you waste as much of their inks as possible.

But really. I don't think something like this is really required, or at least wouldnt really change all that much. And in the end, permission or not, most tattoos are to your benefit at no cost. Its like Win-win.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Oh, they do that here too? Nice.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    You can use SAY when receiving a tattoo, just nothing else.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    You can use SAY when receiving a tattoo, just nothing else.
    You can send tells as well, and I think talk on channels. Everything you can do while splicing/implanting.
  • Heh, I've pranked someone with tattoos before, though it was aaaaaaages ago.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π