Sea of Thieves

13»

Comments

• Kresslack said:
    I feel as if I burned out on this pretty quickly. It's fun to play, but it doesn't take very long to essentially do everything there is to do.

At that point it's just working to unlock new cosmetic items and sailing around fighting people. Still fun, but can get dull.
    Tongue in cheek, this is different to Achaea how.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• It is very sandbox like currently. Make your own adventure if you will. But they've been very transparent about the fact they didn't want to put out end game or other content until they had the basic core running as smooth as possible. They've been very vocal on reddit and changed things quickly for the playerbase as a whole. The recent change to ship spawn locations was much needed. I'm very excited for future content, lots of potential.
  • Still a ton of things to buy (obviously) but I would sink some gold into new songs for my instruments. Though it might break the RP, I would give anything to be able to play the imperial march from star wars on my hurdy gurdy 

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Tbh I need Wind Waker sailing theme on hurdy gurdy real bad.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Tbh I need Wind Waker sailing theme on hurdy gurdy real bad.
    Yes please 
  • edited April 2018
    I want ship upgrades.  Chaser cannons, chain shot turrets, a second deck of guns (Even if they can't really be used by a 4 man crew).  
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited April 2018
    Ultimately meaningless cause someone just boards you and then you're playing a really bad fps game on your upgraded ship!
  • True.  But with chaser cannons and/or chainshot there would be a way to slow the cowards down so they can board us faster!  Have at ye!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
    1. Ram
    2. Board
    3. Drop Enemy Anchor
    4. Swing Broadsides to Face Enemy Stern
    5. Profit
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Yeah the above is a particular bit I don't like so much about the current system. Don't even have to ram to accomplish that.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • It wouldn't be so bad if the land combat wasn't so bad but it's like you get forced to participate in a 1999 half life mod made by a 12 year old when it comes to sword/gunfighting