Quick Questions

Comments

• The one that had the record (afaik) at like 19, forgot their name. They had mentor line by the end, which is 300 hours of playtime. Given they basically bashed 100% of the time they were online it's a close estimate probably.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Kiet said:
    The one that had the record (afaik) at like 19, forgot their name. They had mentor line by the end, which is 300 hours of playtime. Given they basically bashed 100% of the time they were online it's a close estimate probably.
    Wasn't it Matias, Cathy before him, and Nehmrah before her?
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Matias/Cathy got it really fast, but the 19 year old was the one that came later, joined Targ then retired with elder, I believe?
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Kiet said:
    Matias/Cathy got it really fast, but the 19 year old was the one that came later, joined Targ then retired with elder, I believe?
    I must've missed that one then. Crazy.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Nemutaur was a machine.

• Kiet said:
    Matias/Cathy got it really fast, but the 19 year old was the one that came later, joined Targ then retired with elder, I believe?
    Matias holds record (19 and 4 months).

Aeriel may be the one you're thinking of, got it at 20, got elder, fell out with Aodfionn, quit Targ, went to Mhaldor, retired? 
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• oh, okay, I got those backwards, then. Still, had mentor line when dragon iirc.
  • Is there a way to change the sex of your character? I think Aetolia had it in gem of transmutation or something.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Ekin said:
    Is there a way to change the sex of your character? I think Aetolia had it in gem of transmutation or something.
    Not outside of a boon, AFAIK

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Ekin said:
    Is there a way to change the sex of your character? I think Aetolia had it in gem of transmutation or something.
    Outside of the occasional auction item (or pissing off an admin), no.
  • Brb. Multi classing Shaman.

• Thanks for the quick answers!

One more question - is there a command to hide clothing? Eg. character is wearing a shirt, a jacket, and a cloak. Is there a way to make it so when someone looks, they only see the cloak? I've noticed this happens automatically with some things, underwear being the most obvious case.
  • Naw, things just layer. Like, my bracelet is covered by my jacket! It's not an option I don't think.
  • Bracelets are an option though, @Rackham. When someone designs the jacket, they can choose to UNCOVER ARMS, or not.
  • edited April 2018
    Well, I wasn't aware of the design choice. But, that's not an option you can randomly toggle right? Not like raising or lowering the hood of a cloak?

Edit: now I'd really like to have the option to roll up my sleeves...
  • No, you can't toggle it. It would have to be redesigned. Rolling up sleeves is a pretty nifty idea though!
  • I just really like my bracelet that nobody ever sees! 
  • Cailin said:
    No, you can't toggle it. It would have to be redesigned. Rolling up sleeves is a pretty nifty idea though!
    I could buy a suit and roll the sleeves up to relive the 80's

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Cailin said:
    No, you can't toggle it. It would have to be redesigned. Rolling up sleeves is a pretty nifty idea though!
    I could buy a suit and roll the sleeves up to relive the 80's

• That' exactly what I looked like 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    There used to be some sort of buttons at the bottom of every thread page that could easily redirect you to either the section of the forums you are in, or to the forums in general. That has disappeared. It has made navigating then forums on browser a lot more damn annoying.

Also, there's no longer an option to "mute" a section via the little gear anymore. This does not effect me at all, I just noticed it.

Between this and the lack of ability to change certain parts of your profile now, I feel like the forums are somehow slowly regressing and losing functionality bit by bit. Has anyone else noticed the above, or anything else? Have the admin ever gotten any info on any of it?
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I noticed that the links at the bottom of the thread disappeared. I thought I was imagining things >_>

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited April 2018
    It's driving me crazy. D:
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I just have forums.achaea.com/discussions saved as a bookmark, since Recent Discussions is what I care about - so for me it's just one click. I don't know if that would suit your purposes or not.
  • How long does the great hunt last? I’m at work and was hoping to get in a little more when I get off.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Ismay said:
    How long does the great hunt last? I’m at work and was hoping to get in a little more when I get off.
    ~10 hrs from now.
    Ismay said:
    How long does the great hunt last? I’m at work and was hoping to get in a little more when I get off.
    Until Serenade

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Ismay said:
    8pm est tonight. Or 12gmt
    From where can I download the Firefox extension? Both links on http://www.achaea.com/extensions return 404 errors

• https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/iron-realms-toolbar/

This one? I don't think it's been updated in a long time.