Player Pics

Comments

• Logistics is naked.

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• edited September 2012
    Katzchen said:
    Any of you crafty ladies use Ravelry? (knitting and crochet pattern site) I haven't knitted, dyed, or bought any yarn in months, starting to miss it. Though, not the buying part. I have enough.
    Yeah, just found it recently. It's fantastic. I'm pbjeffrey on there.

ETA: Planning on put up a baby bump picture here soon. I just hate getting my picture taken, lol.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited September 2012
    Some pics from my trip to Atlanta:

Toasting off with some homemade mead that a friend(on the left) brought. Of course, my friend on the right is doing the troll face, since he's addicted to meme's. 

Trying on tricorne hats. I eventually found one I liked and bought it.

Mead! The stuff was sweet and tasteful. 

Annnnnd...free Red Bulls being handed out in most places we went:

Working R2-D2  bots \!

• omg the R2-D2s are so cute.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • The plural of meme does not involve an apostrophe.
  • Katzchen said:
    I'm Khari on there, if you wanted to add me.
    I'm trilliana on there >.> yes I use this name everywhere- really old nickname and was a story character of mine.
    meh

• Trilliana said:
    Katzchen said:
    I'm Khari on there, if you wanted to add me.
    I'm trilliana on there >.> yes I use this name everywhere- really old nickname and was a story character of mine.
    Yeah, Khari is my old char on achaea too :P 

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    There is no 'Awww!' button yet so you will have to be satisfied with a lol.

If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Damn, must dress my boys up in adorable old fashioned girly outfits, so they can laugh at it when they're older. :P

I wouldn't be smiling either. O.o

• @Ellodin: I think you were meant to write "shirt" eating grin?
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• No, it was a grin eating shirt.

• hot mama! How much longer 'till you pop?

• edited September 2012
    What a scary concept, "popping". I'm due on December 2nd, if that helps! About to hit 28 weeks (which is about seven months).

ETA: In reply to below, so I don't keep making more replies - I was being half-serious, you're not the only one to make the joke. It feels like I'm ready to pop some days, despite having another three months to go! :P Still, now that it's getting closer, the idea that I now have to get the child out of my body is a bit frightening, lol.

As a sidenote, she loves to kick while I'm on Achaea. A lot. I think she's decided to start her mother on a Suffering program early.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• congrats, and didn't mean to scare you...guess that's a local vernacular type-thing. Apologies!

• HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    THAT'S IT, RAIDING MINECRAFT WITH HHAOS TO RECLAIM HIS IG PARTNER

Katzchen said:

And my camera shy partner (whose char is Affian) who will probably kill me for posting this, but oh well. 

Gah, meant his char is Valden... been playing too much minecraft.

• Hhaos said:
    THAT'S IT, RAIDING MINECRAFT WITH HHAOS TO RECLAIM HIS IG PARTNER

Katzchen said:

And my camera shy partner (whose char is Affian) who will probably kill me for posting this, but oh well. 

Gah, meant his char is Valden... been playing too much minecraft.
    Tell you what, if you let Katz convert you to Mhaldor, I will beat him into playing more ;)

• fail 
    lrn2 catch n' relase

• HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    I'm not getting drug into the catch and release argument, but if it makes you feel better that catfish made it back to its buddies alive, the crappie...they made it to my belly over a 2 month period of time in various forms, to each their own. Now if only I could actually use all these fish scales I can accrue irl >.<
    Goggo said:
    fail 
    lrn2 catch n' relase

Catch and release is for sport fishing. Being as this was mentioned as a matter of survival(he seems like the type to actually cook the fish he catches), catch and release is irrelevant here.

• Tahquil said:
    How about... I catch an release fish at high velocity at cars on the freeway?

But honestly, I love fish and I love fishing but as soon as I see it on my hook I get ridiculously empathetic towards it and can't bring myself to pull the hook out. Someone has to pull the hook out for me while I hold my pole on the verge of tears telling the fish how sorry I am. Once that's done I'm a happy little fisher until I reel in the next one.

:(
    This happens when I take anyone fishing. I usually have to tie on the hooks, bait them, then unhook all fish/stingray/sharks/whatever they've managed to reel in.

Okay so I kind of like doing it.
  • edited September 2012
    Shall we fish together one day?