Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Dragon Limb counter

EsennaEsenna Member Posts: 7
Okay so I am trying to make a dragon limb counter and I am not sure how my pictures will look so if anyone wants to chat in game that's cool too. basically I was trying to make functions where if I hit shield, rebounding, or parry it's not going to track it. I was doing something with svo.boxDisplay. Let's say the person breaks on 4 hits I was doing something like this...

function dlimb ()
if count == 1 then
svo.boxDisplay("RIGHT LEG HIT","green:black")
elseif count == 2 then
svo.boxDisplay("RIGHT LEG HIT","yellow:black")
elseif count == 3 then
svo.boxDisplay("RIGHT LEG HIT","orange:black")
elseif count == 4 then
svo.boxDisplay("RIGHT LEG BROKEN","red:black")
end
end

(this is in a trigger)--
(My dlimb is in a script maybe I need to move it to a trigger not sure)--
(my parry function was also in a trigger)--
(Also at first my count increase was added to my rend alias which after I woke up today I realized made no sense so that could of been an issue or maybe it's the svo.boxDisplay maybe they don't work in an elseif statement.)--

the original function of dlimb is set at count = 0 and I was trying do something like if hit was successful (no parry) then count = count + 1 (maybe I'm using the wrong syntax too?) but, another problem is integrating dlimb with the parrying, rebounding and shield also I think I need something for different breaks like I think it's health related to how many hits breaks a limb if anyone has those numbers cool... I'm not necessarily looking for a GUI or anything just something that's better than SVO's dragon limb counter that generic (right leg is 1/4 isn't exactly easy to see). If anyone has a counter that's cool too. THIS IS IN MUDLET.  Thanks in advance for any help. Also I'm sure I will get at least one person that says why are you trying to fight in dragon? Well I'm not just the counter bothers me lol.

Comments

• EsennaEsenna Member Posts: 7
    All the trigger lines are working right too already tested those for example the parry one correctly displays the box.

--function parry ()
    --parr = true
    svo.boxDisplay("{PARRY}{PARRY}","blue:black")
    --end

is in a trigger 

function dlimb ()
    count = 1
    end 

is in a script 
Sign In to Comment.